剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
因为你能打通关系 维持平衡
the checks and balances you maintain,
因为你能掌控法律
your control of the law.
我在监狱内外都有朋友
I have friends on both sides of the wall.
我想让你的朋友 也变成我的朋友 迈克
And I want your friends to be mine, Mike.
所以告诉我你想要什么
So name your price.
听着 我很感谢你提出合作
Yeah, look, I appreciate the offer,
我知道邦尼也很感激 但我想要的是和平
and I know Bunny does, too, but my payout is peace.
或者至少是对和平的承诺 你知道吗
Or at least the promise of it, you know?
而不是赚钱
Uh, not for profit.
那我切断关系的时候 就要请你多担待了
Then I ask your blessing while I shut things down.
你可能会见到血腥 但是我向你保证
You may see some death spasms, but I promise you this:
如果有任何没处理干净的事 我和德韦恩会妥善处理
Any loose ends, Deverin and I will tie off with restraint.
铁轨那个是妥善处理的结果吗
Was that restraint on the tracks?
桑特和诺斯科夫
I just finished what you started, Mike,
我只是帮你收尾了 迈克
with Sunter and Noskov.
你前八局打出好球
You pitched a solid eight innings,
但第九局 我一登场就能结束比赛
I came in the ninth and closed.
这何尝不是一种合作
Almost like we're partners already.
谢谢你
Appreciate this.
再见
I'll be seeing you.
(沃特队长)
把门关上
Shut the door.
坐 -不 不用了 我站着
Have a seat. -No, no, I'm good. I'll stand.
什么事
What'd you got?
播放视频
Run the tape.
好 然后呢
Okay, and?
我告诉过你
It's what I told you.
伊安 我警告过你
Ian, it's what I warned.
最后那个镜头
That last one?
是你把查理送回安彻湾
That's you returning Charlie to Anchor Bay
在你离开莫里斯家11分钟后
11 minutes after you left Morrissey's house.
我没办法从我从没去过的地方离开
I can't leave a place I've never been.
伊夫林 拜托
Evelyn, I mean, come on.
没事 你可以反复播放那个视频
All right? You can run that tape over and over again
每天 一整天都可以
all day every day, because you know
因为你知道你不会看到 在后面握着方向盘的是我
what you're not gonna see is me behind the wheel,
因为我根本就不在那
'cause I wasn't fucking there.
我说…队长 我的天啊
I mean-- the Captain-- Jesus Christ--
这车没有车牌 也没有身份信息
There's no license plate, there's no fucking ID,
你也知道你什么证据都没有 不是吗
and you know you don't have shit, right?
所以你才会来这里钓鱼执法 别这样
That's why you're here fucking fishing. Come on.
好 听着 出于对这个部门的尊敬…
Okay, look, out of respect for this department--
胡说八道 你根本没有敬意
That is a crock of shit. You don't have any fucking respect.
我是出于礼貌才来的 伊安 出于对你们二位的礼貌
I'm here as a courtesy, Ian, to both of you.
好吗 因为我会去找大陪审团
Okay? 'Cause I am going to the grand jury, and I am
我会提起诉讼 这只是时间问题
going to press charges. It is just a matter of time.
你根本没有证据 只有你自己的主观臆断 伊夫林
There's no fucking evidence. That's just subjective horseshit, Evelyn.
你只得看到你想看的东西 不管是尼斯湖水怪 还是长胖的列侬
You see anything you want-- Loch Ness Monster, fat Elvis.
那上面根本没有车牌号♥ -那是你的车
You can't see a license plate. -That is your car.
你知道密歇根州 有多少辆登记在册的道奇战马吗
You know how many fucking Dodge Chargers are registered in the state of Michigan?
你去查吧
Look it up.
去他妈的证据 根本不是那么回事
Fucking evidence. That's not it.
伊安 我根本就不想待在这里
Ian, I don't want to be here any more than you do,
但是我不得不履行我的职责
but I can't not do my job.
你知道你该做什么
You know what you need to do.
你的… -你拿着吧
Your, uh... -Keep it.
我给你时间处理
It'll give you time to process.
多想想这件事的影响吧
Consider the implications.
我们马上就会还给你 检察官
Oh, we'll get right back to you, Counselor.
你可以继续威胁
I mean, you can keep your threats.
但你根本没有证据 从来没有过 现在依旧没有
You don't have shit, you never had shit, you still don't have shit.
如果你有 你早就带来了 祝你今天过得愉快
If you did, you'd bring it. Have a nice day!
我说 上帝啊
I mean, Jesus Christ,
你就是为了这种事让我回来
you walked me into that fucking buzzsaw?
你是警♥察♥ 还是门卫
Are you a cop or a fucking doorman?
但是你越界了 伊安 -“越界” 这就是你想说的
But you were out of line, Ian. -Out of line? That's what you got for me?
见了鬼了
Holy fuck.
你让我受益匪浅 队长
Super fucking helpful, Captain.
(验尸官)
刑事情报组认为这是报复
The CI team sees this as retaliation.
他因为之前涉及的斗殴被报复了
History of violence finally caught up with him.
这当然是报复 他“之前涉及的斗殴”
Of course it's retaliation. His history of violence
也包括对凯尔麦克拉斯基动手
includes the assault on Kyle McLusky.
他哥哥开始干预了
Big brother showing his reach.
对不起 妮娜 这是我的错 我应该早就想到的
I'm sorry, Nina. This is on me. I should've been way ahead of this.
不 是我的错
No, no, this is on me.
接下来 我们的重中之重就是
This is the one priority now.
让麦克拉斯基 不能再在我的监狱里动手脚
McLusky pulls no fucking strings in my prison.
明白 我会保证做到的
Understood. I'll make it so.
我知道你会 我知道
Yes, I know you will, I know.
我们处理过更糟糕的事 对吧
We've dealt with worse, right?
是吗 我不确定
Have we? I don't know.
上帝啊 这个地方…
God, this place.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗 给你 拿着
How you doing? Here, got it?
好 -你没事吧
Yeah. -You okay?
你知道我不好
You know I'm not.
嘿 听着 我警告过你 特蕾丝
Yeah, look, I tried to warn you, Trace.
这不会有任何差别
Wouldn't have made a difference.
这个家常年处在各种警告中
Constant state of warning in this family.
是啊
Yeah.
这个嘛 这…
Well, it's a...
情况有点糟 你知道的
all-around fucked-up situation, you know?
但是凯尔在尽最大努力 好吗
But Kyle's making the best of it, right?
好
Right.
你也可以吗
Can you?
我现在就是在尽最大的努力
This is me making the best of it.
这不是他的错
It's not his fault.
我知道不是他的错 迈克 这一切都不是他的错
I know it's not his fault, Mike. None of this is.
凯尔在做对的事 他相信这点
And Kyle's doing the right thing, and he believes that.
那他在里面的时候 你也需要相信这点
And while he's in there, he needs you to believe it, too.
我不…我觉得这是扯淡
I don't. I think it's bullshit.
特蕾丝 你就假装一下 好吗
Trace, well, then, can you just fake it?
我会把米奇带回一个空荡荡的家里 迈克 每个晚上
I bring Mitch home to an empty house, Mike, every night.
每天早晨 我醒来 身边都没有凯尔
I wake up every morning without Kyle,
而且我会少见地明明睡了 却还是会醒来
wake up when I've actually slept, which is rare,
担心发生在他身上的事
worried that what happened to him
会不会每天反复发生
is-is happening every fucking day.
我已经尽最大努力假装没事了 -我知道
I'm faking it the best I can. -Yeah.
嘿…
Hey, look, um...
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I really am.
好吗
Okay?
我知道 我也知道 如果你能阻止一定会去做的
I know you are, and I know you'd fix it if you could.
凯尔唯一能挺过去
The only way Kyle gets through this, and he sees
看到这件事的好的一面的办法 就是有你在背后支撑他
the other side of this thing is if you got his back.
对他毫不怀疑 完全信任 他必须知道这点
Without a doubt, without a question, he's got to know it.
我得过去了 迈克 他饿了 -去吧
I got to go, Mike. He's hungry. -Yeah, yeah.
如果你需要什么 就跟我说 -谢谢
Yeah, yeah. Let me know if you need anything. -Thanks.
(囚徒 惩治局)
嘿 王八蛋
Hey! Hey, motherfucker!
他妈的后退
Back the fuck up!
你♥他♥妈♥在干吗 -我什么都没做
What the fuck you doing? - I ain't doing shit!
是吗 你看着像是想惹事 王八蛋
Oh, yeah? Looks like you were trying to go into the hole,
给我他妈的滚 知道吗
motherfucker. Get the fuck out of here, you pinhead, before
趁我还没有砸碎你的头颅
I crack your skull open.
你到底有多蠢 托雷斯
How far does your head have to be up your own ass, Torres?
你♥他♥妈♥脑子被吃了 -一切都在掌控中 道格
Are you fucking braindead? -It's under control, Doug.
只有三步
Three paces.
你应该庆幸自己还活着
You're lucky to be alive.
真是二流货色
Some bush-league shit.
好 卡拉 确保他弄清楚 什么都不需要他付 好吗
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表