剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
All's quiet here, Mike, you coming in?
瑞贝卡 你现在 立刻离开办公室 知道吗
Bec, I need you to get out now, okay?
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What happened?
有逃犯
The escapee.
我是他们的目标之一 你得立刻关门 马上离开
I'm the target. I need you to lock up, get the fuck out now.
好吗
All right?
喂
Yeah.
是卡拉汉和几个雅利安疯子
It's Callahan, some AB fucking pyro.
什么
Wha... what?
对 听好 我现在去找沙佛
Yeah, look, I'm going to Shaver's.
不行 迈克 你不能去沙佛那里
No, fuck, Mikey, don't go to Shaver's.
卡拉汉不是沙佛的朋友 你想干吗
Callahan is not Shaver's friend. What are you doing?
听着 如果他要逃离金斯敦 就需要钱
Look, if he's skipping town, he's gonna need a bank.
不行 迈克 他不会逃离金斯敦的 -好
No, Mike, he's not fucking skipping town, all right? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
这混♥蛋♥挂我电♥话♥ 我们走
Fucker hung up on me. Let's go.
操♥他♥妈♥的
Jesus Christ.
操
Fuck.
我们出去吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
嘿
Hey.
你自♥由♥了
Time to cut loose.
另一个世界再会
I'll see you on the other side.
操 我太喜欢开车了
Damn, I feel like fucking driving.
爽
Whoo!
这手法太残忍♥了
This is some fucking overkill.
我以前也见识过一次 一个变♥态♥和一个纵火犯
I got one for you. A fucking psycho and a pyromaniac walk
去户外厨房♥那次
into a fucking cookhouse.
钱和毒品不见了
Money, meth's gone.
他们拿去当路费了
Traveling money.
迈克 我不想反驳你
Mikey, I hate to argue with your fucking logic here,
但是这家伙威胁过那么多次你的生命
but how many times does this guy got to threaten your fucking life?
他已经离开美国了 伊安
He's across the border, Ian.
去哪里 加拿大 -对
What, in fucking Canada? -Yeah.
你觉得卡拉汉在加拿大的湖边
You think that Callahan's got a cabin by a fucking lake
有小木屋吗 -听起来不错
in Canada? -Sounds nice.
这听起来确实不错 我希望我也有
Well, I'm sure it is nice. I would like it.
但卡拉汉不会 那混♥蛋♥只想要一样东西
But Callahan wouldn't. This fucker wants one thing only.
报仇是他唯一的目的 他一定会来找你的
He's fueled by violence, and he's fucking coming for you.
好 那我们走着看吧
Okay, well, let's find out.
好吧 -迈克
Okay? -Mike.
好了 走吧 -操…
Come on, let's go. -Oh, fuck me.
我们去找出答案 -老天啊
Let's fucking find out. -Fuck me.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你的影子去哪了
Where's your shadow?
大卫今天请病假了
David called in sick today.
是吗
Oh.
他经常请病假吗
That happen often?
不
No.
我把雅利安人隔离出来了 你还需要什么
I isolated the Aryans. What else do you need?
我只是想确认 我们可以继续进行下一步
Just want to make sure that we're okay moving forward.
确认你的人没有不满 你没有不满
That your people are satisfied, that you're satisfied.
你真是个王八蛋 你知道吧
You're a son of a bitch, you know that?
我不是你的敌人 妮娜
I'm not your enemy, Nina.
我是你的未来
I'm your future.
你知道我怎么看待未来吗
You know what I learned about the future?
它根本就不存在
It doesn't fucking exist.
我们就着目于如何度过今天 如何
Let's just get through today, how about that?
好
All right.
雅利安人在哪
Where are the Aryans?
他们在大院里
They're on the range.
嘿
Hey.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
就是在这里
This is where it happened, man.
他们杀害了卡利姆摩尔
Where they murdered Kareem Moore.
好久不见 马可 -你♥他♥妈♥要干吗 迈克
Long time, Marc. -Fuck you want, Mike?
你是来谢我的
You come here to thank me?
今天就不了 卡拉汉在哪里
Not today. Where's Callahan?
把手铐解开 我就告诉你 迈克
Take these cuffs off, Mike, I'll tell you.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
在我看来 你能为所欲为
Looks like you can do whatever the fuck you want.
而且是我救了
Besides, I saved your fucking
你弟弟的命… -他妈的闭嘴
brother's life-- - Shut the fuck up.
我知道卡拉汉绝对不会 没有计划就越狱
Look, Callahan did not bust out without a plan,
所以他的计划是什么 他在哪
so what was it? Where is he?
你想把手铐解开 对不对 小子
You want these cuffs off, don't you, boy?
你瞪我
You eyeballing me?
你想跟被上帝选中的人比一比吗
You want to take a run at the Lord's chosen.
把他的手铐解开
Take his cuffs off. Take his cuffs off.
没错 把手铐解开
Yeah, let's take 'em off.
哦 -解开吧
Oh... -Let's fucking do it.
来比一比
Let's do it.
只会叫的嘴炮
Fucking mouthpiece.
好极了
Yeah.
我会速战速决的 迈克
I'll make it quick, Mike.
天啊
Christ.
你有什么想对我说的吗 嗯
You got something you want to say to me, huh?
来啊
Yeah.
给他点颜色看看 史蒂夫 加油
Fuck him up, Stevie. Come on.
好 来啊
All right, come on.
伙计 来啊 上啊
All right, come on, let's go.
上啊 你个白色垃圾
Let's go, you white trash cracker fuck.
上啊 -好极了
Yeah. - Come on.
你有趣极了
Very fucking interesting.
操
Fuck.
你个黑人混♥蛋♥
You fucking Black bastard.
是啊 这个你瞧不起的黑人在痛揍你
Yeah, this Black bastard's whupping your ass.
想赢没那么容易 对吧
Not so easy, huh?
一对一 你就什么都做不了
One-on-one, you can't swarm a man.
好了
All right.
史蒂夫 你会把他打死的
Stevie, you're gonna fucking kill him!
这混球会被你打死的
You're gonna kill this fucking cunt.
住手 你会杀了他的
Hold on. You're gonna kill him.
走开
Fuck off.
这王八蛋的嘴里吐不出象牙 我棒极了
Motherfucker ain't gonna piss right for a month, man, I'm fucking great.
对 你很棒
'Cause you're great. You are great.
好 给我听好了
Okay, you, you need to listen to me carefully.
我会把你关进行政隔离区
I'm gonna put you in the hole, okay?
我建议你多拉伸拉伸 因为他们会排队轮♥奸♥你
And I recommend that you stretch, 'cause they're going to run a train on you
把你当成泄欲工具 听起来如何
and make you the jizz wagon for your cellblock. How's that sound?
这样是不是更有趣了
Does that make shit more interesting?
我不那么觉得
Yeah, didn't think so.
所以你何不做个好孩子 好好说话
So why don't you be a good boy, use your words,
告诉我们想知道的事
give me some answers?
「他在哪 」 这就是你的问题
Where is he? That's your fucking question?
对 -你觉得他在哪 迈克
Yeah. -Where do you think, Mike?
你在哪 他就在哪 你个混♥蛋♥
Wherever you are, you fuck.
你在哪 他就在哪
Wherever you are,
你个犹太垃圾
you fucking Judas piece of shit.
别忘了拉伸
Don't forget to stretch.
别睡着 迈克
Don't sleep, Mike.
千万别眨眼 -好
Don't you fucking blink. -Okay.
他要去找你了 迈克 -好了
He's coming, Mike! -All right.
你还有什么想做的吗 错过这次就没了
Anything else you want to do? Last chance.
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
我可以了
I'm good.
好 -迈克
Okay. - Mike,
他来了 我跟你怎么说的来着
he's fucking here. That's exactly what I fucking told you.
我们要派人24小时保护你
We need eyes on you, 24-fucking-7.
我觉得这不会有什么不同
I don't think that's gonna make much of a difference.
以后见 马可 -迈克
See you later, Marc. - Mike.
别这样 迈克 -你想怎么做
Come on. -What do you want to do?
我们得让他来 不是吗 就让他来找我
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表