剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我们走
Let's go.
你要做的就是保持冷静
All you got to fucking do
你能做的就是这个 不要当搅屎棍
is be cool. That's all you got to do. Don't stir shit up.
跟踪地方检察官就是在做搅屎棍
Following the D.A., that counts as stirring shit up.
是啊 你说得倒轻巧
Yeah, that's fucking easy for you to say.
不轻巧 没有一件事轻巧
No, it's not easy. None of this is fucking easy. Come on.
你在工作 我没有地方发泄
You're on the job. I got no place to put this shit.
我能他妈的做什么
I mean, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Right?
我简直快被逼疯了
It's driving me fucking crazy. It's definitely
帕特绝对也快被逼疯了 -操 罗伯特…
driving Patty crazy. -Fuck. Robbie--
我知道她有没有问出口的问题
She's got questions I know she's not asking.
就算她问了… -你真的想多了
Jesus Christ. -There's shit that I couldn't
我也回答不出来 -你想得太多了
fucking answer even if she fucking did. -You're over-fucking-thinking it.
凯尔为了保护你 硬扛了两年的牢狱之灾
You're fucking overthinking this shit. Kyle just fucking took a two-year bid to protect you.
这… -他不会说的
That-- -He is not gonna talk.
那件事完全是他的错
That shit is solely on him.
那个混♥蛋♥… -好了
That motherfucker... -Okay.
差点把我送走
...nearly took me off the board.
我眼前有一个持枪分子 凯尔却冲我开枪
I had an armed suspect in my sights, and Kyle shot me?
他居然打我 我他妈的成了坏人
I mean, he shoots me, and I'm the fucking bad guy.
他到底怎么想的
How does that even fucking compute?
去他妈的
No, fuck him.
去他妈的迈克 去他妈的你 为了那事
Fuck Mike, and fuck you, for that matter.
好了 你说完了吗
All right. Are you fucking done? Here it is.
轮到我了 给我耐心等待时机
Bide your goddamn fucking time.
你要做的就是等待时机
That's all you got to do is bide your time.
他什么都不会说的 如果他要说 早就说了
He's not gonna talk. If he was gonna say shit, he would've said shit.
而迈克根本没参与这事
And Mike is not part of it.
而是我和你 罗伯特 我们的头上都悬着一把断头刀
Robbie, it's me and you. Our fucking heads are on the goddamn chopping block here.
知道吗
Okay?
我不知道
I don't know
至于迈克现在在想什么 我不比你知道的更多
where Mike's head's at any more than you do,
但我知道这件事的起点和终点
but what I do know is it starts and ends
都握在那该死的地方检察官手里
with the goddamn D.A.
罗伯特 这件事的逻辑很简单
And, Robbie, the math is simple.
迈克不想解决问题
Mike doesn't want to solve the problem,
等到某个程度 总有个人需要出来解决
at a certain point, somebody's got to.
我就是那么一说
I'm just saying.
我很荣幸 迈克
I'm honored, Mike.
此话怎讲
Why is that?
金斯顿市长驾临陋室
Mayor of Kingstown comes to my humble office.
好吧 办公室或许简陋 但你
Oh. Office may be humble. You?
不好说
Not so sure about that.
坐吧
Sit.
你来是因为你的弟弟 明天即将到我们这来
You are here because your brother will join us tomorrow.
是的
Yes.
我来
I'm here
是为了确保他能安然无恙地进来
to ensure that he has a soft landing.
所以
So, um,
我想让你关照我弟弟凯尔 而我则会关照你
why don't you take care of my brother Kyle, and I'll take care of you?
请给我举个例子
Uh, give me an example, please,
你会怎么关照我
of you taking care of me.
这个嘛 你知道我是谁
Well, you know who am I,
所以
so...
如果你们内部出现了分歧 你可以找我
if there's beef between your gangs, you call me.
如果你的狱警有异动
If your COs start to color outside the lines,
你也可以找我
you call me.
在这里 没有我不能帮你解决的问题
There's not a problem in here that I can't solve for you.
我不认为我会需要任何帮助
I don't anticipate needing any assists,
迈克 说实话
Mike, I'm being honest.
我知道你和我的前任有合作
I know that you and my predecessor had an arrangement,
但我不是卡利姆
but I am not Kareem.
我们不再提供绿色通道
There's no more free passes.
现在 这里是我的城♥堡♥
This is my castle now,
只有我能放下吊桥
and only I can lower the drawbridge.
如果我需要帮助 我会找你的
If I do need any help, I will call.
我保证会保护凯尔
And I promise to protect Kyle,
就跟我对待所有关押人员一样
like I do all my wards.
我会让他活着
I will keep him alive.
我想要的不止是这样
I might need more than that,
不仅仅是“让他活着” 监狱长
"keep him alive," Warden.
如果你调查过我… 我想你一定调查过
If you look me up-- I assume you have--
那么你一定知道只要是我任职的地方
you will see that violence reduces like a sauce,
暴♥力♥发生率都急速下降
wherever I serve.
这个…
Uh...
如果你能
it would mean a lot if
让卡尼负责行政隔离 会很有帮助
you put Carney in Ad Seg.
他对我弟比较友好
It's a friendly face for my brother.
我不能这么做
Well, I can't do that.
卡尼狱警经验丰富
CO Carney's a veteran.
我需要他看守大院
I need him in the yard,
在楼里巡逻 你知道的
walking the tiers, you know that.
对 好吧
Right. Yeah.
好
Okay.
现在都有谁在行政隔离
Who do you have housed in Ad Seg right now?
这事关机密 迈克
Privacy issues there, Mike.
莫尔卡拉汉在哪
Where's Merle Callahan?
他在医务室 他不会找上凯尔的
He's in the infirmary. He won't get to Kyle.
他已经奄奄一息了
Man's on his last legs as it is.
别扯淡了
Why don't we just cut the shit?
我告诉你
Let me tell you this.
我在这里面有势力 知道吗
I have sway in these walls, okay?
如果我弟弟出什么事
If anything happens to my brother...
我一定不会善罢甘休
there's gonna be consequences.
你想要让你的城♥堡♥风平浪静
You want peace in your castle,
那就保护好他
you'll protect him.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
靠
Ah, shit.
我在特里普街和维斯特摩兰街交界处 发现了一名无意识的女子
I got an unresponsive female on Tripp and Westmoreland.
又一天 -立刻过来 好吗
Another day. -All right, just get here fast, all right?
又是美丽而糟糕的一天
Another beautiful damned day.
嘿
Hey.
早上好
Morning.
你睡了吗
You get any sleep?
有 睡了一会
Uh, yeah, just enough.
刚好够做个噩梦
Just enough to have nightmares.
你是个人 迈克
You're human, Mike.
是吗
That right?
你有什么高见
Is that an insight?
你没办法救所有人
You can't save everyone.
你以为自己可以
You think you can,
所以美梦才会变成噩梦
which is what turns your dreams to nightmares.
是啊 这就是我的高见
Yeah, that's insight.
这个城镇里只有少许人值得被拯救
Well, there's only a few people in this town worth saving,
所以我只会担心他们
so I'll worry about them.
你也是他们中的一员
You're on that list.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你最好立刻转头出去
You better turn your ass right around,
立刻走 -你都不接我电♥话♥
right now. -You don't answer my calls,
难道不就是想让我过来吗
I don't know what you expect.
拜托 -你立刻滚
Oh, come on. -You need to fuck off.
瑞贝卡 我需要见他
Rebecca, I need to see him.
滚 立刻出去 -你可以让我… 迈克
Fuck off, right now. -Could you just-- Mike!
迈克 你认真的吗
Mike? Are you serious?
进来吧
Okay.
借过
Excuse me.
别坐
Don't sit.
我已经竭尽所能了 迈克
I've done all I can, Mike.
是的 伊夫林 你竭尽了所能
You have, Evelyn. You've done all that you can.
你知道我昨天去干什么了吗
You know what I did yesterday?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表