剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
peace.
然后就动手
Then we go to work.
盐拿来了吗 伙计
Now, you got that salt, dawg?
不管用何种方法
Whichever which way this plays out...
罗伯托都得完蛋
...Roberto's my mark.
我绝不能让那混♥蛋♥伤到邦尼
Motherfuckers don't come for Bunny.
想都别想
Not ever.
这是我的底线
I'm standing on business.
还在为自己的生命担忧吗 莫尔
Still fear for your life, Merle?
早上好 监狱长
Top of the morning, Warden.
这是个简单的问题 你是吗
Simple question. Do you?
我是只惊弓之鸟 监狱长
I'm a hunted man, Warden.
以我眼下这虚弱的状态 还不能去大院里冒险
Couldn't risk the yard yet, in my weakened condition.
你呢
How about you?
适应了吗
You settling in?
当然
Sure.
在这不用畏惧
No fear here.
我问心无愧 有勇气
I got a clear conscience, courage.
真不错
Good for you.
勇气是斯多葛主义的四大支柱之一
Courage is one of the four pillars of Stoicism.
是吗 -嗯
Hmm. Is that right? -Mm.
斯多葛主义认为 人无法掌控周围的世界
Stoics believe you don't control the world around you,
但可以通过勇气 智慧
only how you respond.
节制和正义
With courage, wisdom, temperance
做出回应
and justice.
听起来对我并非如此
Well, sounds reactive to me.
我掌控我的世界
I control my world.
我认为你也是
I think you do the same.
是啊 我不喜欢被打得措手不及
Yeah. I don't like getting caught flat-footed.
我会提前几步预测动向
I try to see several moves ahead.
所以你才会担忧自己的生命 把自己关进了行政隔离
It's why you fear for your life, found your way into Ad Seg.
此刻的你…
Right now,
就魔术师一般
you're the magic man.
怎么说
How so?
因为你同时出现在了两个地方 莫尔
Well, you're in two places at once, Merle.
你身在行政隔离
You're in Ad Seg.
但你的名字依旧在医务室的名单里
And your name is still on the infirmary list.
真神奇
Presto.
我可以保持现状
I can keep it that way.
有什么需要我效力的 监狱长
And what can I do for you, Warden?
我想你已经在做了
Well, I think you're already doing it.
我们两个有个共同的朋友
You and I have a mutual friend.
你继续保持
You, uh, stay the course,
我会确保你过得舒心
and I'll make sure you stay cozy.
如何
How's that?
成交 监狱长
That suits me fine, Warden.
非常好
Just fine.
放风时间结束
Rec time is over.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
哦
Wow.
转过去
Spin.
往右转 快
Turn to your right, come on.
背过去 站好
All the way. Turn.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
他们还没有找到我的手♥机♥
They haven't found my phone.
你敢信吗
Can you believe that?
我瘫在这里 什么都做不了
Fucking paralyzed over here.
是啊
Yeah.
你的手♥机♥
Your phone.
也许你就…
Maybe you should just, uh,
休息一下吧 你觉得如何
kind of relax for a minute. What do you think?
不行
Not an option.
你想干什么 迈克
What do you want, Mike?
我们之间没什么好说的
Mm, we've got nothing to say to each other.
你明确表明过立场的
You made that pretty clear.
你看起来状态不错
Well, you look good.
去你的
Fuck you.
有点虚弱 但整体不错
Kind of green, but you look good.
为什么事情会 发展到这个地步 伊夫林
What's happening with this, all this madness, Evelyn?
是啊
Yeah.
凯尔过得怎么样
Is Kyle holding up?
比你好
Better than you.
有小屁孩
Some fucking kids throwing...
在天桥上往下扔石头
bricks over overpasses.
他们以为这是恶作剧
They think it's a fucking prank.
我要是抓到他们 绝对会把他们当成年判刑
I find them, I'm gonna fucking charge 'em as adults, though,
我保证 -嘿
I fucking shit you not. -Hey.
你树敌太多了 伊夫林
You got a long list of enemies, Evelyn.
我觉得这不是小孩子做的
I don't think juveniles is on it.
今天是一块石头 明天也许就是子弹了
It's a brick in your car today, a bullet in the head tomorrow.
你觉得是有人针对我
You think this was targeted?
如果不是的话 我会很惊讶
I'd be shocked if it wasn't.
这也许是最终警告
This maybe is a final warning.
我觉得也许你是时候低调一点了
I don't know, maybe it's time to stand down.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
迈克 我知道这不是什么友好的信♥号♥♥
Oh, Mike, I knew this wasn't a social call,
但我也无法反驳你
but, fuck, I cannot fight you.
我现在没力气跟你吵 我没办法
I can't fight you right now, Mike, I-I cannot.
我的意思是你应该要学着聪明点
Well, I mean, you got to be smart here.
收手吧
And just stop.
好吗 -没办法
Okay? -I can't.
就算我想 我也做不到
Even if I wanted to.
更何况我不想
And I don't want to.
你又不是没有别的更重大的案子
I mean, it's not like you don't have bigger fish to fry here.
老天啊
For God's sakes.
我已经很接近了 迈克 非常接近
I'm too close, Mike, I'm too fucking close.
你非常接近什么了 死亡
You're too close to what, dead?
看看你自己 死了对你没好处 伊夫林
Look at you. Dead doesn't do any good, Evelyn.
有什么案子值得你用命去换吗
It doesn't serve any greater good here.
我找到了一个目击证人
I have a witness.
好吧 -我找到了一个人
Okay. -I got a guy.
他愿意指认莫里斯死那天 伊安出现在了他家附近
He's willing to put Ian at Morrissey's the day he died.
如果我这时放弃 我该多窝囊
What kind of coward would I be, standing down, huh?
我不觉得这是窝囊
I don't think it's coward.
我觉得你应该更为自己的生命着想
I think it's more 'cause you're a survivor.
若我临终 我会希望自己当时
When I'm on my deathbed, I want more
不止是光想着活命
than to just have survived.
你应该想要更多
You should want more.
你值得更多
You deserve more.
医生想让你 去做个计算机断层扫描 弗里女士
Doctor wants to bring you in for a CT scan, Ms. Foley.
好
Yeah.
迈克
Mike?
我们要去见罗伯特
We need to meet Robert.
为什么
Well, what do you-- Why?
你知道原因 伊安
You know why, Ian.
我告诉过他不能碰伊夫林
I told him Evelyn's untouchable.
你们这样要吵起来的 迈克
Mikey, this is not the way to go here.
把他带出来 到河边见我
Just wrangle him up and meet me by the river.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 兄弟
What's up brother?
我想跟你谈谈生意
I want to talk to you about business.
邦尼想继续卖♥♥他的东西
Bunny wants to keep selling his shit.
他妈的畜生
Damn bastard.
听着 我们觉得…
Look, uh, we figure...
如果我们继续合作会更简单
It's simpler if we stood back to back.
我们流的血已经够多了 不必再像这样斗下去
There's already too much blood, we don't have to fight like this.
懂吗
You understand me?
你们先是要合作 然后又退出…
First you're in, then you're out...
现在又想合作
...then back inside?
没门 太晚了 混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表