剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
That's not a crime, but...
你知道
you know,
妈妈 还有…
Mom, and...
嘿 凯尔 可以把你那边的窗户打开吗
Hey, Kyle, why don't you roll down your window for me?
嗯 -稍微透透气
Hmm? -Get some fresh air.
我没事 伙计
No, I'm fucking fine, man.
不 只是…
No, no, it's just...
你就开下窗吧 可以吗
Just fucking do it, would you? Please?
为我醒醒酒
Sober up for me.
给你 吃一粒 好吗
In fact, here, take one of these. Okay?
不要 -快吃 清醒一下大脑
No. -Go ahead. Clear your head.
我更想麻痹自己 迈克 -快吃
Come on. -I'd just rather be numb, Mike.
你没得选 吃一粒
It's not an option. Just take one.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要你听我说
I need you to listen to me.
好吗 凯尔
Okay, Kyle?
你唯一安全的时候
The only time you're gonna be safe
就是待在自己房♥间里的时候
is when you're in your cell.
但即使如此 也不是绝对安全
And even then, it's not 100%.
每个亡命之徒都想搞出点名堂
Every con wants to make their mark.
而谋杀♥警♥♥察♥是监狱里一致的信条
Killing a cop, it's prison royalty.
所以你要不漏声色地注意所有人
So watch everyone without watching.
不要信任任何人 除非我跟你说可以
Trust no one, unless I tell you to do so.
如果囚徒不善地看着你
Con looks at you wrong,
不要转移视线
you do not look away,
但也不要跟他对视
but do not meet his eye.
会有人盯上你的 凯尔
Someone will come after you, Kyle.
可能性极高
Most fucking certainly.
但你一定要尽全力反抗
But you do your best to defend yourself.
你要把他们打倒
You put them the fuck down,
然后离开 听懂了吗
and you walk away, you hear me?
不要为了生存而成为他们
You do not become them to survive.
我要确保这不会发生
It is my job to ensure that doesn't happen.
好了 伙计 走吧
All right. Let's go.
(治安官)
常去看看特蕾丝和米奇
Check in on Tracy and Mitch?
好
Yeah.
好 你知道我会的 一定会
Yeah, you know I will. Of course.
好了 我爱你
All right, I love you.
我也爱你 -好
I love you, too. -Yeah.
外州车牌 邦尼
Out-of-state plates, Bunny.
见鬼
Shit.
喂 -嘿 迈克
Yeah? -Hey, Mike,
有人追击大块头 但是失手了
somebody took a shot at the big man. They missed.
我们在追捕他们
We're in fucking pursuit.
是四个西裔男子乘坐着大众车在逃
We've got four Hispanic males in a VW fucking pi?ata on wheels.
好 在哪
Okay. Where?
44街和威尔伯街 往西
44 and Wilbur, westbound.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
不 迈克 不行
No. Mikey. No.
我只是告知你 不是叫你过来
It's an update, not an invitation.
你又不是武装部队
You're not the fucking posse.
管他的
Okay. Whatever.
(囚犯押解)
好 听我指挥
All right, I'm gonna give you directions.
照我说的做 其他的什么都别做
And you do what I tell you, and nothing else.
脱掉衣服
Remove your shirt.
脱掉裤子
Take your pants off.
脱掉内♥裤♥
Remove your underwear.
把那东西抬起来
Lift your junk.
好
All right.
转过去 背对我
Turn around and face away from me.
给我看你脚底
Let me see the bottoms of your feet.
好 另一只
All right, the other one.
好
All right.
现在 弯腰下去 扒开
Now bend over and spread.
咳嗽
Cough.
等一下 凯尔
Hold up, Kyle.
你迷路了
You lost?
这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, this motherfucker.
嘿 你到底是哪个区的
Hey. What fucking block you belong to?
操
Fucking piece of shit!
操
Fucking.
史蒂夫
Stevie?
在车里
In the car! Hands!
举手 他妈的把手举起来 -车里的人 举手
Let me see your goddamn hands! - Back in the car. Fucking in the car!
手举起来
Hands up!
举手
Hands up!
我知道你在里面 混♥蛋♥
I know you're in there, you fuck!
给我把手举起来
Let me see your fucking hands!
嘿 -去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey! - Goddamn it! Let's see
把手他妈的给我举起来
your fucking hands!
举手
Hands!
给我出来
Get him outta there. Get him out. Get him out.
把他们弄出来
Fucking fucker.
他妈的混♥蛋♥ -不许动
Don't fucking move. - Don't move.
迈克
Mikey!
手背到背后
Hands behind your back. -Don't fucking move.
把他弄起来
Get him up.
让他起来
Get him the fuck up.
上帝啊
没事了 我们来了 得赶紧转移
It's okay, we're here now. Gonna have to move.
嘿
Hey.
作业写完了吗 宝贝
Did you get your homework done, babe?
我吃完饭之后再做
Uh, I'll do it after supper.
不是很多
All right. Okay. -I don't have a ton.
你抽烟了
You were smoking.
你又不是缉毒警♥察♥
Don't be a narc.
你是免费拿到的吗
Did you get that for free?
你应该给妈妈看看
You should show Mom.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what this means?
做给我看
Show me.
我们去年做过这个
We did this one last year.
我优秀的小学者们今晚过得好吗
How are my brilliant young scholars doing this evening, huh?
你好吗
How are we doing? Oh.
亲一个
Come on.
我晾着那个刺客小鬼
I'm gonna let that little sicariokid cool his fucking heels.
反正他除了“律师”什么都不说
He's not saying much other than "abogado,"anyway.
迈克 他对他追杀的那个人有个问题
Mikey, he did have one question about that fucking guy you popped.
什么
Yeah?
我想说 迈克
I mean, Mikey,
以防你不知道 可能是血缘关系
could be a blood relation, just so you know.
操
I mean, fucking
哥伦比亚佬到金斯顿了 迈克
Colombia's in fucking Kingstown, Mikey.
但至少我们知道 是谁杀了那些俄♥罗♥斯♥佬了
Well, at least we know who killed the Russians.
对
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
凯尔会没事的
Kyle's gonna be okay.
迈克 你能做的都做了
Mikey, you checked every fucking box.
他会完成服刑
He's gonna do his time,
等他出狱后
and when he's released,
就能过上全新的生活
a whole new fucking life.
你很恐惧
You're white-knuckling it.
我懂
I get it.
你只能这样
All you can do.
我给你点免费的建议
Free piece of fucking advice.
你继续这样
You keep doing that.
你很痛 我知道 但是我不在乎
You're hurting, I know, but I don't give a goddamn
你的肋骨是不是痛彻心扉
if your ribs pierce your fucking heart.
你要想活着
You want to live,
就不要去医务室
do not go to sick bay.
你只能在这里痊愈
You heal right here.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表