剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
And you think, what-- you think maybe I don't know that?
你以为我不会因为这种事
You think I don't lose sleep every night
在每个夜晚辗转难眠
because of this shit?
好吧
Well...
暂时放下忠诚吧
just check your loyalty at the door.
你的人根本不在乎
Your people don't give a flying fuck
谁为此付出代价
who falls for this,
只要有人付出代价
just as long as someone falls.
那个人不能是你
It can't be you.
你是不可替代的
You're not replaceable.
如果再发生一次同样的事…
If it happens again...
不会的
It won't.
我不喜欢输 迈克
I do not like losing, Mike.
你还没有输
You haven't lost yet.
控制损失算不上赢 -对
Damage control ain't winning. -No.
但这意味着你一夜未眠后
But it means, after a sleepless night,
依旧能看见第二天的太阳
you can still see the sun.
这就够了
That's something.
暴♥力♥事件已引发国际关注
The violence has drawn international concern
人♥权♥组织敦促
with human rights groups urging
印度政♥府♥确保…
the Indian government to ensure...
白天的最高气温预计将维持在 摄氏5到10度左右
Daytime highs are expected to stay in the mid-40s, with
午后有极小机率会…
a slight chance of afternoon--
不是我
It wasn't me.
不是我
It wasn't me!
不是我
It wasn't me.
不要 -你把她藏起来
Oh, no. - You hid her
因为你是个好母亲
because you are a good mother.
但世上没有绝对安全的藏身所
But there are no true hiding places.
你知道的
You know that.
错误是谁…
A mistake was made...
导致的
...by who?
是托雷斯 托雷斯不够谨慎
It was T-Torres. Torres wasn't careful.
有谁看到了
Who saw it?
什么 -我会去找大卫
S-- What? -I will visit David.
他就很粗心
He was careless.
谁看到他粗心了
Who witnessed his carelessness?
那就是你要去见的人
That is who you must visit.
你是位好母亲
You are a good mother.
外面好像有人斗殴
Looks like a struggle out there.
为了信仰
For the cause.
保持警惕 兄弟
Stay sharp, brother.
再见了 红胡子怪
So long, you red-bearded bastard.
做得好
You did good.
我们突袭基尔伯恩露天厨房♥那次
That time we raided that cookhouse off Kilburn
那个家伙窜进巷子里
and that fucking guy bolts into the alley
迎面撞上一辆牵引车
and then runs right into the fucking tow truck.
我记忆犹新
I fucking remember it like yesterday.
那家伙被压成了一张饼 对吧
Fucking pancaked that fucker, you know?
他要逃跑
They run from us, and the fucking world
老天就给了他报应 对吧
takes care of the rest, right?
没错 说得很对 伙计
Yes, that is the fucking thing, man.
老天终会给他报应
The world takes care of the rest.
你甚至都不用动一根手指头 罗伯特
You don't even have to lift a goddamn finger, Robbie.
你只需悠闲地坐着 旁观一切
You don't. -Yeah. You just sit back, you watch this shit.
就跟上天开了一个玩笑似的
It's a goddamn cosmic joke.
是啊
Yeah.
你有没有想过我们杀过多少人 但根本没人在意
You ever think about how many we put in the ground? Nobody gives a shit.
直到他们来敲你的门
Till they come knocking at your fucking door.
是啊
Yeah.
我刚才在说什么来着
What was I talking about?
讲我的糟心事
Fucking up my buzz.
你很能讲 -对
You're a buzz fucker. -Yeah.
那你就是希望那是你能掌控的人
Well... Then you just hope it's somebody you can handle.
对
Well...
多喝点 把这瓶喝光 喝
Come on. Fucking, let's drink up here. Come on.
不…不用担心
No, no, no, no. But don't fucking worry about it.
他就是个混♥蛋♥
It's just some fucking bastard out there,
以为自己能做到自己想做的
thinks he can do what he wants.
到这边来 毁了一切
Fucking move in and ruin everything.
那些混帐东西
Those fucking people--
那些自以为自己高高在上的人
they're the ones who think they're untouchable,
根本看不见列车正在向他们驶去
they... they don't see the fucking train coming.
你知道我们应该做什么吗
You know what we're gonna do?
我们要确保这列车
We're gonna keep this fucking train
不会脱离轨道 -干杯
on the goddamn rails. Come on. -Yeah.
这就是要义所在
But then, that's the beauty.
你只需保持足够干净
You just keep clean enough,
脏活交给老天就好
and you let the world do the dirty work.
敬老天
Here's to the fucking world.
一切都不是你的错…
And then nothing's your fault.
直到是的那天
Till, one day, it is.
是啊
Yeah.
我今天去公园看了我的孩子
I watched my boy at the park today.
他在铁架上爬上爬下地玩
He's... climbing around and playing and shit.
毫无畏惧
He's afraid of fucking nothing.
我做的一切都是为了他
Everything I've done's for him.
好了 别伤心了 喝酒 喝吧
All right, come on. Let's drink up. Come on.
老天啊
Jesus fucking Christ.
喂
Yeah.
什么事
What's up?
我十分钟后到
I'll be there in ten minutes.
好了 我们到了
All right, here we go. Here we go.
出来吧 我扶着你
Come on, man. I got you.
我扶着你 没事
I got you. Okay, okay.
到家了
Here we go.
好了
Here, we just--
在这里坐一会
Here, we just sit down here for a sec.
进去
Come on.
在这里坐一会
Right here for a sec.
你的脚步声很沉重 迈克
Heavy footfalls there, Mike.
是啊 这个世界太沉重了
Yeah, yeah. Weight of the world.
你没事吧 -嗯
You okay? -Mm-hmm.
那就好
Yeah, good.
是市长来看我了吗 -他回来了
Is that the mayor come pay a visit? -There he is.
进来吧 迈克
Man, get your ass in here, Mike.
好 看看这是谁
Yeah. Look who it is.
好了
Well, well.
我早就说了 我是个难对付的怪物
Told you, I'm a formidable monster.
是啊 -没错
Yeah. -Yeah, you are.
看看你这身衣服
Look at you in your pj's.
他们颜色倒是选对了 对吧
They got the colors right, didn't they?
是啊 对
Yeah, they did.
靠
Aw, shit.
情况如何了 迈克
So where we at, Mike?
一切都好
Yeah, we're good.
交战开始了吗
We warring now?
弗兰克在干吗 伙计
What's Frank got going on, man? I got a...
我有种… 我有种想要惩罚的渴望
I got a thirst for retribution.
你会的 好吗
You're gonna have it, okay?
但我们需要重新规划
We just need to redirect, is all.
袭击你的人是弗兰克
Frank is the one that hit you.
懂吗
You understand?
他不是合作伙伴 他是来杀你的刺客
He is not a partner. He's an assassin.
你怎么知道的
How the fuck you know that?
拉马尔
It's Lamar.
弗兰克把他控制得很牢
Frank got his hooks into him pretty deep.
还给他付工资 他是他安插在你身边的人
Got him on payroll. He planted him with you.
科尔推荐的他
Man, Cole fucking vouched.
对 他不知道 对不起
Yeah, he didn't know. I'm sorry.
那我们就用喷火器烧了那混♥蛋♥ 看看虚实
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表