剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
因为你在一个高水平上玩游戏
It's 'cause you're playing the game at an elevated level.
底特律覆灭时 我也是如此
When Detroit went to ruin, I did the same.
然后艺术应运而生 技术得到巩固
Then the artists come
城市由此得到新生
and the tech firms, and then urban rebirth.
然后呢 D
And then what, D?
搞钱
Money.
是法规
Legitimacy.
嗯
Mm.
你只需花一部分的钱补充供货
Spend only what's needed to re-up supply
并支付薪资
and cover payroll.
其他的一切 每一分钱
Everything else, every single cent,
你都要让它合法
you make it legitimate.
这样你才能在外界眼中
That's what turns you criminal to citizen
从罪犯变成公民
in the eyes of the outside world.
等你给他们的事业和社会捐赠时
Man, you will be surprised
你会惊叹
how many sins are forgiven when you donate
你的大部分罪孽
to their causes,
都会被原谅
their societies.
颠覆他们的体系
Turn their system inside out.
太神奇了
Yeah. Glory be.
是的
Mm-hmm.
从这个开始
Starts with this.
然后你就会走上正轨
And you're well on your way.
住手 -不要
Stop! Yes! -No!
轮到我看了 -还给我
It's my turn to watch it. -Give it back!
还给我
You watched two shows.
嘿 -你都看两个节目了
Hey. Hey, hey, hey. - Stop!
住手 -不要 你住手
No, you stop. - Hey.
不 马上还来 -够了
No. Give it to me now. -No. No.
你们能多… -停下
You get an ex-- - Stop.
如果你们能化解矛盾
You get an extra hour
就能多看一个小时电视
of TV if you figure this out.
但是她… -你们自己想办法
But she was-- -Figure it out, please.
你都看了两个节目了
You watched two shows!
妈妈 还有意大利面 -那又如何
Mom, there's spaghetti. - So what?
好的 谢谢你 宝贝 -住手
Okay. Thank you, sweetie. - Stop it!
我马上下来 嘿 声音轻点 好吗
I'll be right down. Hey, keep it down to a dull roar, please!
给我 -别弄了
Give it to me. -Stop.
好了 我五分钟后就下去
All right, I'll be downstairs in five minutes.
五分钟就好
Five.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
轮到我了
It's my turn.
嘿 我正想打给你
Hey. Hey, I was just about to call you.
嘿…
Hey, um...
我拿到了名单
I got the list.
什么
The what?
行政隔离里的囚徒名单
The prisoners at Ad Seg.
我把名字报给你 -什么
I'm gonna read you the names. -What? Uh--
好吗 -好 你说
Okay? -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Go.
好 一共有13个人
Okay, it's 13 names.
好 -布克辛普森
Yeah. -There's "Buck Simpson.
耶利米亚威廉斯
Jeremiah Williams.
安迪奈尔森
Andy Nelson."
好 -富兰克林爱德华斯
Yeah. -Uh, "Franklin Edwards,
好 操 -丹尼斯浪汉姆…
Yeah, he's a fucking-- -Dennis Langham--"
有没有卡拉汉 辛蒂 -等等 什么
What about Callahan, Cindy? -Wait, what?
莫尔卡拉汉 名单上有他吗
Merle Callahan, is he on the list?
莫尔卡拉汉…有
Merle Callahan. Yeah.
有莫尔卡拉汉 他在隔离区
Merle Callahan's here, he's-he's here.
多久了
How long?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他在里面多久了
How long has he been there?
他刚进去的吗
Did he just get transferred?
不是…
No, he's...
从我在里面工作开始 他就在了
been there since I started.
什么 -在凯尔进去前
He what? -He was there
他就在里面了
before Kyle's intake, yeah.
对 他一直在里面
He's been there the whole time.
就在凯尔的隔壁房♥间
In the cell next to Kyle.
我看到霍布斯今天跟他讲话了 -你在开玩笑吗
I saw fucking Hobbs talking... -Are you fucking kidding me?
上帝啊 -他是…
Jesus! -Who-- Hey.
嘿 他是谁 迈克
Who is this guy, Mike?
莫尔卡拉汉是谁
Who is Merle Callahan?
见鬼了
Goddamn.
他是谁
Who is he?
喂 -听着 辛蒂
Hello? -Uh, look, Cindy,
把名单烧掉 好吗
just burn that list, would you, please?
好吗 谢谢 把名单烧了
Thank you. Thank you, but fucking burn it.
我不能…
I'm not gonna--
见了鬼了
Goddamn it.
他妈的
Fuck!
他妈的
Fuck.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表