剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
我们要找到那个怪物
We're going to find this animal
我们一定会一起度过难关
and we're going to get through it together.
对罗伯特的追击已经结束了
The hunt for Robert is officially over.
我希望你立刻放凯尔出来 -如果你让我抓到莫斯
I need Kyle out now. -You deliver Moses,
我会在24小时内放了凯尔 -放了他吧
I'll have Kyle out in 24 hours. -Pave the road.
弗兰克莫斯马上就会露出马脚了
'Cause Frank Moses is about to make a mistake.
拉马尔杀掉了LJ
Lamar took out LJ.
你知道拉马尔在哪吗
So you know where Lamar is?
我要你去
I need you to get to
东大街86♥4♥号♥ -为什么
86♥4♥ Eastern Avenue. -What for?
在那里 你可以抓到莫斯的现行
You're gonna catch Moses in the act.
我来这不是来做看门人的
I didn't come here to be a janitor.
我不得不亲手清扫垃圾
Here I am
宛如一个做家务的小孩
taking out the garbage like I'm a fucking child!
怎么回事 迈克
What happened, Mike?
你很厉害
It's impressive.
你居然成功了
You pulled it off.
你救了你弟弟的命
You're saving your brother's life.
你让你们的人撤退了吗 -他们还在调查
Get your people to back off. -They need another.
他们找到了犯错的人
They got the one who fucked it up,
现在 他们要找看戏的人
now they need the one who
就是那个… 把消息泄露给瘸帮的人
fed the information to the Crips,
然后我就能自♥由♥了
and then I will be free.
趴下
Fuck! Get down!
迈克
Mikey!
操 去他妈的王八蛋
Fuck, fucking, motherfuck.
见鬼了 操
Fucking Christ. Fuck!
莎拉 枪
Sarah, your gun.
什么
What?
把你的枪给我
Give me your gun.
凯尔
Kyle. Kyle.
下来 蹲下
Down! Get down!
你没事吧
You good?
史蒂夫 把枪给我
Gimme the piece, gimme the fucking piece.
迈克
Mikey!
嘿 王八蛋
Hey, fuckers!
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔
Kyle. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
凯尔 别打了
Kyle, hey, ease up. Ease up, ease up, ease up.
好了 我们得留个活口
Come on, we need one alive, huh?
好吗 放轻松
All right? Relax.
我会让你生不如死的 混♥蛋♥
You're gonna wish you were dead, motherfucker.
莎拉 -我在
Sarah? - Yeah?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 -好 离开这里
Yeah. -All right, get out of here.
找个安全的地方 你从没来过这里
Go out back. You were never here.
可是迈克
But, Mike, Mike, Mike.
凯尔用了我的枪
Kyle used my gun.
你把枪放在柜台后面
You left it behind the counter.
我知道它在哪里 -对
I knew where it was. - Yeah.
交给我们 别担心 去吧
We got you. Don't worry about it. Go on.
离开这里 -好
Get out of here. - Okay.
小擦伤而已
All right, that was just a scratch.
可别小题大做 蜘蛛人
Don't make it a fucking thing, spider.
是啊 我用尽了全身力气
Yeah, I'm trying real hard
都想不出一句友好地让你滚蛋的话
to think of a nice way to tell you to fuck off.
完全做不到
I can't do it.
那是药物起作用了
Yeah, well, that's the meds talking.
你会没事的 我很快就去看你
All right? I'll see you soon.
好了 队长 太显而易见了
All right, Captain, this is fucking clear-cut here.
这就是监狱里惯用的寻仇方式
All right? This is some ancient prison fucking payback.
对吧 迈克
That's all this is. Right, Mikey?
是啊 应该是
Yeah, it seems to be.
这次袭击是雅利安人做的
It was just a AB attack,
卡拉汉指使的 就是那个越狱的囚徒
ordered by Callahan. That is your escaped prisoner.
简单易猜 -好
Simple as that. -Right.
一共发现了两名死者
Got two in the slab now.
没错 接下来就靠你们了
Yeah, amen and pass the fucking ammo.
有人目击到了三个枪手
Witnesses saw three gunmen.
队长 他们看错了
Captain, they're wrong.
是吗 他们都看错了
Are they? All of them?
你比任何人都清楚
You know better than anybody else.
在这种子弹满天飞 血液横流的时候
Fucking blood on the streets, bullets in the air,
目击证人很容易弄错
eyewitness accounts don't mean shit.
两个枪手被击倒 我只知道这些
Two bad guys down. That's what I know.
也是我看到的
That's what I see.
好吧 知道了
Okay. Got it.
好
Yeah.
确认安全 人员撤离
洞丝餐厅及其周边确认安全
Don's Diner and the surrounding area is clear.
两具身着全套战术服的尸体
Two bodies found in full tactical gear
正被运往太平间
are en route to the morgue.
收到 807恢复服务…
Copy that. 807 back in service.
祝那可怜的第三人多福
Pray for and pity the missing third,
看来得受一番折磨了
the pain he must suffer.
祝你好运 兄弟
Godspeed, brother.
英灵殿见
See you in Valhalla.
嘘…别出声
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
喂 邦尼
Yeah, Bunny.
你去上班了吗
You clock in?
正要进去 怎么了
Just about to. Why?
今天是你的最后一天
Today your last day.
我们还有一件事要做
And we got one more box to check.
做完后
And after that,
你就自♥由♥了 凯文
you're a fucking free man, Kevin.
真的吗 -你知道的
For real? -You know,
我可以给你辞退大礼包
I may hit you with a little severance package.
虽然比不上退休 但是…
Ain't no retirement, but...
我懂 -可以让你重新开始
No, I get it. -Start of something new.
谢谢你 邦尼
Thank you, Bunny.
要谢就去谢市长
You want to thank somebody, thank the mayor.
能让他赏识的人可不多
Not a lot of folk can charm that motherfucker.
看来你背着我动了不少手脚
You got game escaped my notice.
你知道今天要做什么吗
You know what need doing today?
当然知道
Yeah, for sure.
好
Uh-huh.
他就是这么联♥系♥你的 对吗
This is how he contacts you, right?
你就是用这个打给他的
It's how you call him?
他在哪
Where is he?
再不说 你就没有手指按按键了
And speak now, while you still got fingers left to dial.
操… 这件事…
Fuck. - You're making this
本来可以很简单 比利
harder than it needs to be, Billy.
如果身份互换 你以为
You think Callahan would do the same thing for you,
卡拉汉也会为你做一样的事吗
if roles were reversed?
会…他绝对会
Yeah. Yeah, he fucking would.
真的吗 -嗯
That right? - Mm-hmm.
那他现在在哪
Well, where the hell is he, then?
他不该早就为你联♥系♥我了吗 比利
He could tap in for you right now, Billy.
受点皮肉之苦 流点血根本不算什么
Flesh and bone and blood is nothing.
我是有道德的
I have a code.
你说什么 你说你有什么
What do you got there? What... you got fucking what?
我有我的尊严
I have my honor.
去你♥妈♥的♥尊严
Fuck your honor.
没错 去你♥妈♥的♥道德 比利
Yeah, and fuck your code, Billy.
如何
Huh?
你切下
Was it your code
沙佛的阴♥茎♥和睾丸 也是你的道德吗
when you cut off Shaver's dick and balls?
那也是你的尊严吗
Was that your honor?
嗯 是吗
Huh? That it?
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表