剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
但你别以为
but don't think for one fucking second
我完全不懂如何或何时 让双手沾染鲜血
I don't know how and when to get my hands dirty.
我说得对吗 LJ
Am I right, LJ?
没错
Amen to that.
你们最近在金斯顿 看到俄♥罗♥斯♥佬了吗
You see any Russians in Kingstown of late?
等等
Hey.
是我的人被碎尸了
It's my people they chopped up.
你的人 -对
Your people? - Yeah.
我们之间已经没有 你的 我的了 D
There ain't no "mine and yours" no more, D.
他们是我们的人
They our people.
因为你被砍 我就会流血
'Cause you cut, I bleed.
你被伤害 我就会去报仇
You hurt, I avenge.
我们是伙伴 我们要像伙伴一样
We are partners, and we gonna both earn as partners,
共盈利 但这件事
but this...?
让我来处理这件事
Let me address this.
让我向你展示一个不同的价值观
Let me show you a different kind of value.
你好 -你好 嘿
Hey. - Hey there.
那个…
Uh,
对不起 你有打火机吗
sorry. Uh, you got a light?
有
Oh, yeah.
今早真是漫长
That was something else this morning.
大家对逝世的狱警反应太冷淡了
Cold response to a dead C.O.
有人被杀了 他们却告诉我们
Guy gets executed, they're telling us
要“对自己真诚”
to be authentic with ourselves?
这到底他妈的是什么意思
The hell's that even mean?
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你以前经历过类似事吗
You seen something like that before?
我有一次见到有狱警在大院里被杀
Seen a guard go down in the yard once.
不在金斯顿 是在超级监狱里
Not in Kingstown, over at, uh, IMAX.
场面血腥
Not pretty.
他被卷入了激斗
Caught in the riptide.
他们抓住了他
They took him under.
把他弄得尸骨无存
Left him looking boneless.
像个木偶一样
Like a puppet.
你干这个多久了
How long you been at it?
我刚完成三周的培训
Uh, I'm three weeks out of training.
短短三周里 你见识了不少啊
You've seen a lot in a little bit. Mm.
嗯 -是啊
Yeah.
我的话
Yeah, I been, uh,
我做狱警十年了
I been on the block ten years now,
已经没有什么能让我惊讶了
nothing surprises me anymore.
是啊 肯定
Yeah, I bet.
那个自杀
That suicide.
真了不起
Real humdinger.
算是吧
That's a word for it.
关在行政隔离里的囚徒非比寻常
Those Ad Seg guys, something else.
如果他们不是疯子
If they're not crazy, they're...
就是铁石心肠 杀人如麻
stone-cold killer cons.
什么被陷害的警♥察♥
Crooked cop?
说得好像很好似的
Fucking cherry on top.
其实都一样会行恶
They all do bad time.
卡尼不是那么说的
That's not what Carney said.
那你看看卡尼怎么样了
Look what happened to Carney.
我只是这么一说 是他们让我们更不好过
Just saying. They... They make it hard on us.
千万别被他们糊弄住了
Don't take any crap off them.
没一个好东西
Pieces of shit.
里面见
See you inside.
好 祝你好运
Yeah. Good luck in there.
你好
Hey.
邦尼跟你说过了吗
Bunny, uh, go over our deal?
帮忙照看你的弟弟
Keep an eye on your brother.
没错
That's right.
所以
So,
只要他有所行动
any time he moves--
不管是潜在的危险 还是日程改变
potential threats, schedule changes,
只要是不寻常的事 就打给我
anything that's out of the ordinary-- you call me.
知道了 -谁跟他一起在行政隔离
Copy that. -Who's in Ad Seg with him.
谁来了 谁走了 一天24小时
Who's coming, who's going, at all times.
你都要给我名字 -我知道了
I need the fucking names. -I understand.
我打给你的时候 你要接电♥话♥
And when I call, you pick up.
好 我会尽力的 市长
Yeah. I'll do my best, Mayor.
尽力 好
Your best? Right.
这不是高校冰球比赛 好吗
This isn't high school hockey, okay?
你不会得到奖杯 对不起
You're not gonna get a trophy. I'm sorry.
我不是你朋友 -对 我懂
I'm not your fucking friend. -Yeah, I get it.
但我也不是你的敌人
But I ain't your enemy, either.
我是个好人
I'm friendly-ish,
除非你让我不是 好吗
until you make me not. Okay?
我讲清楚了吗 -清楚了
Do we understand each other? -Understood.
好 你有什么想说的吗
All right. Anything else you want to add?
怎么回事 你看起来很悲伤
What is it now? You look so goddamn sad.
上帝啊 我找错人了吗
Jesus Christ. Do I have the wrong guy here?
卡尼是因为这个死的吗
This what got Carney killed?
这两者间没有联♥系♥ 好吗
One's got nothing to do with the other, okay?
你去监狱里 做你该做的
You go inside, you do your job.
你帮我照看 我也会帮忙照看你
You look after me, I'll look after you.
就这么简单 好吗 -是 先生
It's just that simple, okay? -Yes, sir.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be safe.
好了
All right.
下次联♥系♥
We'll be talking.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 伙计
Hey, man.
你还好吗
You good over there?
好的很 兄弟
Living the dream, brother.
你呢
You?
我错过放饭时间了吗
Did I miss chow?
我刚才在洗澡
I was in the shower.
没有 朋友 你没有错过
No, friend, you haven't missed it.
你在头两天已经受够折磨了
You've had a rough go of it these first few days.
我只能…
It's just...
你知道的 我得保持安静
You know, I just got to fucking...
避免麻烦
keep my head down,
你知道吗
you know?
我得避免麻烦
Fucking keep my head down.
低调 睁大眼睛 夹紧屁♥股♥
Head down, eyes wide. Ass clenched.
没有什么建议能帮你缓解 这里对你的热烈欢迎 是吧
Ain't no advice can soften the hard welcome here, no?
是啊
No.
你为了活下来成长了
You progress to survive.
你重塑了自己
Remake yourself.
有时 这需要经历磨难
Sometimes that requires suffering.
你要一边打磨自己一边成长 知道吗
You got to be both marble and sculptor, you know?
如果一个人想找到真正的自己
If a man wants to find his true self,
不论是在监狱里还是外面
inside or out there-- don't matter--
都必须先击碎自己
got to shatter his substance.
用凿子和斧锤重重砸下
Heavy blows from chisel and hammer.
是啊
Yeah.
重重砸下
Heavy blows.
嘿
Hey.
探视时间已经结束了 明天再来吧
Visiting hours are over. You got to come back tomorrow.
不是 我…
Yeah, no, I'm, uh...
我是来见监狱长的
I'm here to see the warden.
你有预约吗
You have an appointment?
我这里没有记录
I got nothing on the books.
她会见我的
She'll see me.
你得先预约
You have to have an appointment.
听着
Look, um,
你就拎起那个电♥话♥
why don't you pick up that phone right there,
打给托雷斯 告诉他 迈克麦克卢斯基来了
call Torres and tell him that Mike McLusky's here?
谢谢
Thank you.
我每次来见你 都必须被颐指气使一番吗
So, I got to get fingered every time I come see you?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表