剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Prison game.
值得悲伤吗
Worth the grief?
这是个交易之城 弗兰克
Company town, Frank.
监狱一直是最重要的一部分
Prison always been the fulcrum.
再也不是了 D
Well, not anymore, D.
你在重塑和扩张产业
You are rebrandin' and expandin'.
你好 莎拉 -你好 咖啡
Hey, Sarah. - Hey. Coffee?
对 谢谢 -嘿 迈克
Please. Thank you. -Hey, Mikey.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
好了 所以是什么不能在电♥话♥里说的事
All right, so what is it you couldn't tell me on the phone?
我们在卡尼的鞋子里 找到了这个备用手♥机♥
Fucking found this fucking burner in Carney's boot.
通话记录里都是其他备用手♥机♥的空号♥
The call history's full of disconnected numbers from other burners.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 你们发现了什么
Okay, so what are we talking about?
我们在他的另一只鞋子里 找到了一些浓缩大♥麻♥
Well, we found a couple of chunks of hash in his other boot.
拜托 一派胡言
Come on, fucking bullshit.
我不信 -迈克 不管你信不信
I don't buy it. - Mikey, buy it or don't.
他就是被这个害死的 绝对是
Fucking, this is the shit that got him killed, I'm telling you.
卡尼根本都无法一心二用
Carney can't walk and chew fucking gum.
你觉得他能瞒着我们他的肮脏勾当
You think he can hide the fact that he's dirty from us?
我们不知道他在里面 都在干什么 这是事实
We don't know what the fuck he was doing in there, we don't.
他还给他爸找了私人护士 这可不便宜
Private nurse for his dad. That shit's not cheap.
他爸在惩治局干了30年
His dad was DOC for 30 years.
这些费用都能报销 -好吧
It was covered. - All right.
好吧 然后呢
All right, then what?
我怎么知道 你们才是侦探
I don't know. You're the fucking detectives.
下一条线索呢
What's behind door number two?
那个副监狱长 他叫什么来着
Look, this fucking deputy warden. - What's his name?
谁 托雷斯 -托雷斯
Who, Torres? - Torres.
那个混♥蛋♥在打探信息
This fuck was, uh, fishing for information.
他有点奇怪
There's something off with this fuck.
我觉得他只是喜欢装逼
Yeah, I think he just likes polishing the shield.
男人嘛 -或者是他嫁祸的
Fucking guy. - Or he planted it.
一定是有人做的
Somebody did it,
因为卡尼不会那么做
'cause Carney ain't doing this.
那混♥蛋♥肯定有别的猫腻
I mean, this fucker could have a sideline, for sure.
或者他是在服从命令
Or he's following orders.
他跟霍布斯是搭档
He came part and parcel with Hobbs.
你想说什么 监狱长有问题还是什么
What are you saying, the warden is dirty, or what?
听着 我也不知道
Look, I don't know.
害死卡尼就是跟凯尔过不去
Anybody fucking with Carney is fucking with Kyle,
就是跟我过不去 懂吗
and that's fucking with me, okay?
这个幕后主使 觉得他做了一个完美收尾
Whoever did it thinks they put a bow on it,
认为警♥察♥局会就此结案
and that KPD's just gonna wrap it up.
所以 -所以不要
So... - So don't.
吊他们一阵子
Okay. Let's let 'em sweat.
给我们自己争取时间
Buy some time.
好吧 行
All right. Yeah.
你能等大约15分钟吗 等我回到楼上的办公室
Just... Can you just wait, like, 15 minutes and I'll-I'll get it for you when I get back upstairs
就拿给你
in the office?
上帝啊
God. Jesus Christ.
(法律部门)
好吧
All right.
你们能就再等等吗
Can you guys stay open a little bit longer?
我等会再打给你
I got to call you back.
检察官
Counselor.
你是来找我的
Are you here for me?
别自作多情了
Don't flatter yourself.
那可真是太巧了
It was a fucking coincidence, then.
我的律师说我有机会回去上班
My lawyer said I got a shot at getting off the bench
如果我去提请仲裁 所以…
if I take my case to arbitration, so...
是吗 -我就来申请仲裁了
Oh, yeah? - I'm taking my case to arbitration.
你的板机指痒了
Fucking trigger finger itching?
滚开
Fuck off.
我只是个履行职责的人♥民♥公仆 跟你一样
I'm a public servant who wants to do his job, same as you.
对 可我不会滥杀无辜来履行职责
Yeah, I don't spill blood to get mine done.
是吗 你就是靠这种谎话 晚上哄自己睡觉的
Oh, yeah, that's the kind of bullshit that you tell yourself to sleep at night?
真有你的
Good for you.
听着 你为自己的遭遇 想怎么谴责我都行…
Look, you can blame me all you want for your troubles--
你根本不知道我都遭遇了什么
You have no fucking idea what trouble is.
你一无所知
You have no fucking idea.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
操 没有 我只是在诉说事实
No. Fuck. I'm stating a fact.
你生活在自己的温室里
You live up there in your glass house,
向外面的人扔石头
and you hurl fucking stones at everybody,
而别人却没办法把石头扔回去
and you don't expect that anybody's gonna throw 'em back.
至少你还能在外面自♥由♥走动
Least you're free to walk around in public.
凯尔则不能
Kyle can't.
凯尔是自食其果
Kyle made his bed.
是啊 所以你能心安理得地 跟你的家人
Yeah, so you could sleep sound in yours,under your roof,
睡在自己的床上
with your family.
这种日子 你过得舒坦吗 罗伯特
How's that working out for you, Robert?
找医生看看去吧
Seek help.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 告诉我你查到了 对卡尼有用的信息
Hey, tell me you got something on Carney.
没有好的
Nothing good.
你最近见到邦尼了吗
Seen Bunny lately?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
我们发现他的一些人…
Well, we found some of his guys.
他的人的一些部分
Parts of his guys.
在水果带格雷普街区公♥寓♥这边
Down the fruit belt, Grape Street apartments.
老天
Christ. Okay.
好
Fuck.
我过来了
I'm on my way.
谢谢
Thank you.
咖啡如何 弗兰克 -烫
How's that coffee, Frank? - Hot.
毫无味道
Tasteless.
那么…
So, uh,
你觉得那个如何
how you feel about this one?
开朗大男孩
Bright boy.
他们一开始一般都是这样
Usually, they start off that way.
我们就快离开这个领域了 弗兰克
We ain't long for this world, Frank.
你觉得他能承担你肩负的重担吗
You think he can shoulder what you bear?
我不知道 LJ
I don't know, LJ.
且行且看吧
Wait and see.
且行且看
Wait and see.
我们还在蜜月期
We still in the honeymoon.
如何
So?
感觉他还不错
He seem a'ight.
科内是我在20年前 在布达佩斯遇到的
Met Ko Nay back in Budapest 20 years ago.
在武器经销方面无人能出其右
There is no better weapons broker.
去他妈的布达佩斯
Fucking Budapest.
布达佩斯
Budapest,
柏林
Berlin,
维也纳
Vienna,
巴黎
Paris.
你没有局限
No fucking limits for you.
(金斯顿验尸官)
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
有多少人
How many you got?
可以问吗 多少
Dare I ask? How many?
三个 我觉得 我也不知道
Three, I think. I don't know.
是电锯 在关节处切开
Jigsaw. Cut 'em off at the joints.
没有留下头和躯干
Didn't leave the fucking heads or torsos.
要命
Jesus Christ.
接下来就是一场寻宝游戏
It'll be a goddamn treasure hunt,
尸块会在全城各地接连冒出
like, body parts all over town.
迈克 这里怎么搞的跟华雷斯一样
Mikey, it's like fucking Juárez out here.
对 但是这不仅仅
Yeah, well, this is more
是哥伦比亚佬 在监狱里采取行动 对吧
than the Colombians making a move inside, isn't it?
这是犯罪联盟在标记领域
Cartel's planting a fucking flag.
那个刺客小鬼呢
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表