剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我花了一整天
I spent my entire day
来确保我弟弟不会在踏进监狱后
making sure my brother doesn't get murdered,
立刻被谋杀
soon as he sets foot in a prison.
这是凯尔的选择
That was Kyle's choice.
凯尔的选择 -是啊 这是他的选择
It was Kyle's choice? -Yeah, that was his choice.
迈克 他并不是没有出路
Mike, it's not like he doesn't have an out.
他有一道宽如裂谷的缝隙可以逃脱
He has a fucking canyon of a seam.
那道缝宽得可以… -你♥他♥妈♥来这里干吗
The fuck are you doing here? -Could run a freight train
开过一列火车 -你♥他♥妈♥来这里的目的是什么
through that seam. -What the fuck are you doing here?
你跟凯尔谈谈
Talk to Kyle.
迈克 去求求他
Mike, fucking beg him.
我知道你为什么来了
I know why you're here.
因为你知道你错了
'Cause you know you're wrong.
你知道你做错了
You know what you did is wrong.
凯尔是这座腌臜的城镇里唯一的好人
Kyle's the only good man in this shithole town,
而你却要制裁他
and you're putting him away.
如果他是好人 就会做正确的事
If he was good, he would do the right thing.
他是好人 伊夫林
Oh, he's good, Evelyn,
而且你♥他♥妈♥的知道
and you fucking know it.
他唯一能做的就是 走进你要让他进去的笼子
And the only thing he can do is go in that box you put him in.
我已经尽可能地 给他最轻的刑法了 迈克
No. I-I gave him the lightest possible fucking sentence, Mike.
这不是我的错
It's not on me.
那就把情况修改成投降
Amend the condition to the surrender, then.
你不能… -你可以这么做
You cannot-- -You can do that.
你不能随意更改
You don't define the terms.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
凯尔会像别的犯人一样进去 迈克
Kyle goes in like any other prisoner, Mike,
就跟你一样
just like you did.
好
Okay.
你可以出去了
You can get out now.
伊夫林
Evelyn,
在我心里 你已经死了
you're dead to me.
死透了
Fucking dead.
出去
Get out.
给我滚出去
Get the fuck out.
他来了
He's here.
过来
Okay. Come here.
过来
Come here.
好了
Oh, come on.
别这样
Oh, come on.
不要哭
No, no, no, no.
不要 别哭
Don't. Not now.
现在别哭 没事的
Not now. You're okay.
没事的
You're okay.
没事的
You're okay.
嘿
I know.
没事的
You're okay.
过来 我爱你
一定会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好吗
All right? - Okay.
别这样
Come on, come on, come on.
好了
All right.
再见 小家伙
Okay, bye, bud.
嘿
Hey,
里面来的
right here. From inside.
给我说点好消息 拉斐
Tell me something good, Raph.
我也想
Wish I could.
波哥大不打算改主意
Bogotá's not budging.
看来我们得等最后一批货进来
Looks like we gonna have to stand by that last installment.
不 去他妈的
Nah, that's some bullshit.
我们不的话
We don't,
就会有争执
we squabble.
这什么时候变成问题了
When that ever been a problem?
操 是我的问题
Shit. My problem.
罗伯托
Roberto...
他在接单还是给单子
he taking orders or giving 'em?
就是这个问题 邦尼
That's just fucking it, Bunny.
我不知道
I don't know,
但他变得很强硬
but he's got swagger, though.
我在外面没人可以讨价还价
I ain't got nobody to haggle with on the outside.
如果我有 你知道我会的
If I did, you know I would.
我可以处理的
I can manage it.
好
Yeah.
对 所以你才能走到顶端
Yeah, that's why you top dog.
我去看过你家人了
I went to see your family the other day.
我跟罗鸥谈过了
I talked to Roe.
好
Yeah.
他们在安定下来了
Yeah, they settling. They settling.
对
Yeah.
特瑞读书很用功
Trey hitting them books.
你帮了我大忙 邦尼
Means the world, Bun.
这是我欠你的
All right. It's what I owe.
你为我做的一切…
What you doing for me is...
我会让那个家越来越好的 拉斐
I'm gonna line that nest, Raph.
等你回家 你会回到一个全新的世界
When you come home, you coming to a new world.
好
Yeah, all right.
嘿 -你好啊
Hey. Yo.
你没事吧 -没事
You all right? -Yeah.
我马上就进去 -好
I'll be right in. -Okay.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
他被安排到了行政隔离
We got him in Ad Seg.
那里都是新人和老人
It's rookies and geriatrics.
你知道的 领退休金的老手
You know, vets collecting their pensions.
新人都不敢从那里出来
Freshman are too scared
跟那个新监狱长做事
to get out there and swim with this new warden to do shit.
对 但这对我并没有帮助 卡尼
Yeah, that doesn't really help me, Carney.
有一个新人
Well, there's the newbie.
是吗 然后呢
Yeah? And?
我不会在自己的生计上乱搞 但她非常热辣
I don't shit where I eat, but she's fucking hot.
我就随口提一嘴 -好 尽量别提
I'm just saying. -Okay, well, try not to.
她接受过培训了
She's been prepped.
我告诉她了
I prepped her.
好 -她知道凯尔需要保护
Okay. -She knows Kyle is precious cargo.
好 我不担心他在自己房♥间里时
Yeah, well, I'm not so concerned about what happens when he's in his cell,
会发生的事 知道吗
Carney. All right?
我更担心
I'm more concerned
他走在外面去他房♥间的那段路
about crossing the fucking battlefield to get to his cell.
他的大巴4点到 所以…
Well, his bus lands at 4:00, so...
好 很好 刚好放风时间
Yeah, great. Yard time.
全部囚犯都在外面活动
When the yard's out.
我尽力要求重派任务了 好吗
I fucking tried to move it, okay?
监狱长不打算重新安排
The warden's not gonna rearrange the schedule so that
让凯尔避免被喝倒彩
Kyle can avoid getting fucking catcalled,
好吗 -好
okay? -Yeah.
听着 马仑会护送他的
Look, Mullen will escort him.
不 你来做 卡尼 嘿 得你来做
No, you do it, Carney. Hey, you do it.
我在尽力做任何我能做的
I'm fucking trying everything I fucking can.
但是我的手被束缚了
My hands are tied.
马仑是好人
Mullens is good people.
他会负责凯尔
He will take Kyle.
他会办理他入狱
He will process him.
送他去他的狱房♥ 然后把他
He will walk him to his cell, and he will tuck him in real nice
安置妥当
and fucking tight.
这是一段漫长的路 卡尼
That's a long fucking walk, Carney.
干杯 敬我们的英雄
Cheers!
你知道的
You know...
我忍♥不住觉得…
I can't help feeling like...
我活该 迈克
...I deserve this, Mike.
当然不是为了罗伯特
I mean, not for Robert, though.
去他妈的 那…
Fuck that. That's...
那不是犯罪 但是…
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表