剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我们来带你回房♥间
Got to get you back to your nest.
走吧 麦克拉斯基 -出什么事了
Come on, McLusky. -What's happening?
他们要带我回去
They're taking me back.
不行 凯尔 不要去
No, Kyle, don't go.
我要回去 -他妈的把他们打晕
I'm going back. - Fucking knock 'em out!
我得走了 -你是在害自己…
Gotta go. -Fucking put yourself in the--
他妈的
Goddamn it.
嘿 拉斐 你看
Hey, yo, Raph. Check it.
市长的弟弟在被带去屠宰场
Mayor's brother being led to the slaughter.
也可能是在送他回去
Could be taking him back.
不 不可能是送他回去
Nah, they ain't taking him back.
嘿 是我 监狱长知道我来了
Hey, it's me. Uh, warden knows I'm here.
可以放我进去吗 -先生 这不行
Want to buzz me in? -Sir, that's not possible.
谢谢 -这个区域是…
Thank you. -This area's for
视囚徒用的 -对 嘿 听着
prisoner visitation. -Yeah. Hey, look.
嘿 打给她 好吗 打给托雷斯
Hey, just call her, okay? Call Torres,
他们知道我在这里 -探视区需要支援
they know I'm here. -Backup at visitation.
见了鬼了
Jesus Christ.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait, hold on a second.
等等 你们要干吗 -给我过来
Hold on. What are we doing? -Get him.
嘿 怎么回事
Fuck. Hey. Hey, what the fuck?
不 -他妈的进去
No! No! - Get the fuck in there!
给我进去
You need to fuck off
你给我滚开 让我进去
and buzz me--
嘿 各位 过来
Hey, guys. Coming right through.
嘿 去你♥妈♥的♥ 托雷斯… -迈克
Motherfucker. -Hey, hey, fuck you, Torres...
你以为你能就这样闯进来吗
You just thought you could walk in here?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
混♥蛋♥ -狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucker! -You motherfucker.
打给霍布斯
Call Hobbs.
他妈的打给她
Fucking call her.
我在处理了
It's taken care of.
放他进来 我跟他聊聊
Why don't you send him in for a chat?
你确定
You sure?
操
Fuck.
不要
No! No! No, no!
操♥你♥妈♥的 不要
Fuck! Fuck you. No!
不
No!
不
No! No!
起来
Up!
我有一个特别的“任务”给你 贱♥人♥
I got a special job for you, puto.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
把你的牙齿收起来
You look like you bite.
给我笑一笑 贱♥货♥
Smile for me, bitch.
我来给你开开眼 -不要
Gonna soften your shit up. -No!
来吧
Come on.
看好
No! No!
看好
Mira! Mira!
快 凯尔
Come on, Kyle. Come on.
快
Go.
我们来了 兄弟 卡拉汉会保护你
We got you, brother. Callahan's got your back.
我们带你去洗干净
Let's get you cleaned up.
霍布斯 你让他被带出去了
Hobbs. You let him get a call out.
你引起我的注意了
You got my attention.
能告诉我原因吗
Want to tell me why?
我不知道 你不是知道 这个城镇上发生的一切吗
I don't know. You're the one who knows everything that goes on in this town.
我知道你勾结波哥大 想影响这里的平衡
I know you got your thumb on the scale for Bogotá.
我知道犯罪联盟的目的是莫斯
I know the cartel has its sights on Moses.
没错
There you go.
迈克 我希望你能展现你的影响力
Mike, I want you to demonstrate your influence.
你想让我做什么
What am I aiming at?
我想让弗兰克莫斯被捕
I want Frank Moses arrested.
那列杀人列车 跟他有关系
That train that went off the rails? He's connected to that.
他没有破绽
He's very insulated.
听起来是你的问题
That sounds like a "you" problem.
好 我可以那么做
Okay, I can do it.
只要你立刻 把凯尔放回行政隔离区
If you get Kyle back in Ad Seg, like right fucking now.
我要见他
I want to see him.
然后你要把卡拉汉放到公共监狱
And Callahan goes in gen pop.
好 成交
All right, we have a deal.
但时间有限 你的动作要快
There is a clock. Act with alacrity.
好 那就放我出去 -好
Okay. Let me the fuck out. -Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
合作确实可以双赢
Working together can be mutually beneficial.
你有一位临时来访者
You got an unscheduled visitor.
你的哥哥来了
Your brother's here.
你要休息一下吗
You need a minute?
我不想去
I can't.
好吧
Okay.
往前走
Step forward.
转身
Turn.
手
Hands.
先生 你要见的囚徒
Sir, the inmate you're here to see
刚回到行政隔离区了
was just returned to Administrative Segregation.
他现在不想见人
He's refusing visitation at this time.
他安全了吗
He's safe?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这周
So this week...
仓库在迪尔伯恩
the depot in Dearborn.
业务恢复了
Back in business?
LJ帮我都处理好了
LJ's the ace up my sleeve.
在你还是小屁孩的时候
Hell, we've been reimagining the game
我们就已经在重新规划了
since before you snuck your first beer.
那可真是早 -是啊
Long time. -Uh-huh.
你调查出袭击者是谁了吗
Got a hit list for me?
还在查
Working on it,
但我来不是为了这事
but I ain't here for that.
我今晚会让警♥察♥局来接你
I got wind KPD's coming to pick you up tonight.
他们为什么要来接我
And why would they do that?
他们在挣扎 弗兰克
They're scrambling, Frank.
他们对那列火车毫无头绪
They got no leads on this train.
还要调查那两个司机的死因
They got two murdered engineers to speak for.
他们只知道那列车 是从你的仓库来的
And they know that train came through your depot,
所以… -他们怎么知道
so... -How?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这也不是个秘密 不是吗
It's not a secret, though, is it?
他们有发车表
There's schedules, and
还有载货清单可以查 不是吗
manifests and shit like that, right?
他们不知道从何查起
They don't know what door to knock on,
等他们查到 我早就不在这里了
and I won't be here when they do.
弗兰克
Ah, well, Frank,
游戏不是这样的 不是吗
that's not the play, now, is it?
弗兰克 如果他们查不到你
I mean, if they can't find you, Frank,
就会知道你隐藏着什么
they're gonna know you're hiding something.
这样 他们就会查得更紧
And then they're gonna double down
你不会想被盯得那么紧的
and look harder. You don't want that attention.
我不是没有接受过审讯
I'm not a stranger to interrogation...
嗯
Mm-hmm.
但我从没有戴着手铐
...but I never once entered or left
进入或离开过警♥察♥局 迈克
a police station in handcuffs, Mike.
好 那就不戴手铐
Okay, well, let's keep it that way.
他们只是例行公事
They're just checking boxes here.
这是流程 什么事都不会有 你知道的
This is routine. This is nothing. You know this.
如果你肯配合
If you comply,
我会确保让他们从前门带你进去
I'll make sure they walk you right in the front door
再从后门送你出来
and right out the back.
我会回答他们的问题 -那就行了
I'll answer what they ask. -There you go.
但我会带上我的律师
But I will be bringing my lawyer.
你带牧师都可以 我不在乎
Bring your fucking pastor. What do I care?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表