剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你知道袭击者是谁了吗
You got a line on the hitter?
已经在处理了
It's being handled.
你们知道是谁袭击的邦尼吗
We know who hit Bunny?
我们抓到的那个 哥伦比亚小鬼什么都不说
The Colombian kid we took in is not saying shit.
真的太奇怪了…
There's some weird fuckery with that.
你们他妈能别把冰球举起来吗
Can you not raise the fucking puck?
嘿 别说脏话
Hey. Watch your language.
不好意思 我是骂冰球该死 -你搞什么
Friggin' puck. My bad. -Fucking Jesus Christ.
我只是在帮他们别成为少年犯
I'm keeping 'em out of fucking juvie, man. Jesus Christ.
你确定 -我们抓到的那个小鬼
Is that what you're doing? - Kid we got in the box,
没比他们大多少 那眼神老成的吓人啊 迈克
not much older than these guys, man. Ancient eyes, Mikey.
那他几岁
Yeah, how old we talking?
大约20岁
Like, 20. Maybe, at the most.
那小鬼的见识可不一般
Kid has seen some haunting shit, man.
我进去 他居然叫我滚出去
I'm in there, he just tells me to fuck off.
这么一听 我还挺喜欢那家伙
Yeah, well, I might like the guy already.
这是他说的唯一一句英语
Most English we got out of him.
如果我们知道他是谁 就可以对他提起诉讼
We could charge this fucking kid if we knew who the fuck we're charging.
但是我们查不到指纹 我们什么都没找到
But the prints came back. They went nowhere. We got nothing.
那就放了他
Well, cut him loose.
你说清楚 你要我把对邦尼华盛顿开枪
To be clear, cut loose a fucking cartel soldier
然后怒怼金斯顿最优秀的警♥察♥的
who took a shot at Bunny Washington,
该死的犯罪联盟的虾兵放了
then turned on Kingstown's finest?
优秀警♥察♥是我和伊安 -就是我们
Uh, namely me and Ian-- -Namely us.
你不是说你什么都没查到吗
Well, you said you have nothing. Right?
他没有武器 放了他 看他去哪里
He's unarmed. Cut him loose, see where he goes.
迈克 等他坐上去波哥大的车 那之后我们怎么办
Mikey, when he gets on the next bus to fucking Bogotá? Then what are we doing?
我们现在反正什么也查不到 不是吗
We don't know any more than we know now, do we?
哥伦比亚佬在墙内外都有动作
Colombians are flexing on both sides of the walls.
我们要看看到底谁是幕后主使
Let's see who's calling the shots.
好 -去搞清楚
Yeah. -Figure that out.
快点 混♥蛋♥ 给我点好东西
Come on, you fucker. Give me something good here.
这小破孩已经被毁了
This fucking kid's doomed.
住在这种被人遗弃的鬼地方
Living in an abandoned shithole.
怎么就被毁了 你是在高档公♥寓♥里长大的
What, doomed? You grow up in a mansion?
嗯
Huh?
操…喂 队长
No shit. Hey, Captain.
我需要你回警局 弗罗森
Need you back at the station, Ferguson.
我们正在调查一些东西 队长
Yeah, we're right in the middle of something here, Cap.
这不是请求
Not a request.
这事很重要 我和史蒂夫正在盯梢 -基诺已经在路上了
It's kind of important. Stevie and I are on a stakeout. -Keno's on his way.
我要你♥他♥妈♥马上回来
I'm counting you down right fucking now.
操 队长说脏话了
Shit. Captain's cursing.
他故意演给别人看的
He's trying to put on a show for somebody.
对
Yeah.
处理好了 迈克
It's done, Mike.
信息传递出去了
That message went out?
非常响亮
Broadcast large.
弟弟今晚能睡个好觉了
Baby bro gonna sleep good tonight.
谢了 邦尼
Thanks, Bunny.
靠
Shit.
有什么事 -有一个贵客坐在外面等你
What'd I do now? -You got a VIP out in chairs.
我们没有贵客席
We don't have VIPs here.
他说他叫弗兰克莫斯
He says his name is Frank Moses.
他一个人
He alone?
对
He is,
因为单是他的名字 就足够有分量和力度了
'cause his name alone carries enough weight and consequence.
对 我知道 瑞贝卡
Yeah, yeah, I know who he is, Rebecca,
而且我知道他会来 只是不知道什么时候
and I knew that he was gonna come. Just didn't know when.
现在 我知道了 谢谢
Now we do. Thank you.
迈克 我们跟底特律有什么关系
Mike, what business do we have with Detroit?
没有关系
We don't. None.
与你我都无关
Not my business, not yours.
如果要跟汽车之城打交道 你给的工资不够
'Cause you don't pay me enough for Motor City.
怎么 你想要涨工资
What, you want a raise?
你只要提出 我就会满足你 这是你想要的吗
You can have a raise fast as you can ask. Is that what you want?
这不是玩笑话 那个人很凶残
This isn't a joke. That man's murderous.
在这个破城镇里 谁不是
Who isn't, in this fucking town?
让他进来 你以后都不会再见到他
Send him in, you'll never have to see him again.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
怎么了 你的工资才刚刚被涨
What's the matter? You just got a raise.
你是无价的
You're priceless.
无价之宝
Priceless, I say.
莫斯先生
Mr. Moses?
非常感谢你 小姐
Thank you very kindly, miss.
莫斯先生
Mr. Moses.
麦克拉斯基先生
Mr. McLusky.
你要喝咖啡还是水 都是易燃品
Some coffee, water? They're both flammable.
没事 我不用
I'm good.
我有什么能帮你的
So, what can I do for you?
你有人进去了吗 -我里面有很多人
Got someone inside? -Got plenty inside.
牢狱里 地狱里 天堂里
Inside, six feet under, heaven above.
但我来不是为了这个
That's not the kind of outreach I seek.
但我们只能帮到这些
Well, that's the only kind we got.
你非常有手段能稳坐这个位置 得到收入
Well, whatever keeps your name on the door and the checks coming in.
我们很难不注意到你非常有真才实学
It is impossible not to notice that you have a real gift.
什么真才实学
Yeah, what's that?
管理好你的城镇
Taking care of your town.
我只是在照顾我的朋友
Well, I look after my friends.
确实
Indeed.
我一直在远处观察德韦恩 有一段时间了
I've been watching Deverin from afar, some time.
他能将自己的东西牢牢握在手里 这点令人印象深刻
Impressive how he's able to hold his own.
邦尼是天生的领导者
Bunny is a force of nature.
确实 非常对
He is that, he is that.
但是要实现真正的统治需要时间
But true dominance takes time.
在他身上 我看到了我自己的野心
I see my own ambition in our friend.
我看到了他的未来
I see his future.
也看到了你的
See yours, too.
真意外
Oh, wow.
你是什么先知吗
Are you some sort of prophet?
“大凡先知 除了本地
"A prophet is not without honor, except in his hometown,
亲属 本家之外 没有不被人尊敬的”
amongst his family, and in his own household."
源自《马可福音》第六章 第四条
That's Mark 6:4.
好吧 我不怎么去教堂
Yeah. I'm a little rusty on my Sunday school.
我的意思是我不是金斯顿的人 迈克
It means I'm not from Kingstown, Mike,
所以作为外来者 也许我可以预见一些事
so, maybe, being an outsider, I can prophesy some.
你要是像我一样忙活了大半辈子 什么麻烦都能瞬间解决
Hustle as long as I have, shit comes in shorthand.
你会学会掌控 买♥♥卖♥♥的节点
You learn when to buy, when to sell,
看清谁是徒有其表 谁有真才实干
who postures, who proves.
而你 孩子 你是有真才实干的
And you, son, oh, you've proved yourself.
我不知道我能为你做什么
I don't know what I can do for you.
我没有什么可以给你的
There's nothing that I can offer
你都已经有了
that you don't already have.
马上就会有外来的瘟疫 涌向你的城镇
You're about to have a fresh plague of outsiders descend on your town.
它已经开始了
It's already started.
你不觉得只有我会更好吗
And wouldn't you rather it just me?
我知道你和邦尼达成了协议
I know the arrangement that you and Bunny have.
你的条件看起来太慷慨了 -并不是
It seems a bit generous on your part.
我可以赚钱 邦尼则可以减少风险 这是合作互利
It's not. I make a profit, Bunny shaves off some of the risk. It's a partnership.
如果我可以再跟他的兄弟达成合作 这对我们只有好处
And if I can better educate the brother, it's all upside.
所以你总能有一层掩护
So, you're always once removed?
或两层…或三层
Or twice. Or thrice.
所以当危机降临
So when the shit rains down,
只有你的合作伙伴会陷入危险 而你不会
your partners, they get wet, you don't.
我的合作伙伴能获利
My partners profit.
而且他们知道其中的风险
And they know the risk.
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得我无法提供你需要的东西
I don't think I can provide the outreach that you need.
这种谦逊的态度不适合你
This humble-pie act don't suit you.
德韦恩之所以能赢是因为你
Deverin's won because of you,
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表