剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
谁偷跑出来了
Who climbed over the wall?
皮特麦克唐纳和莫尔卡拉汉
Pete McDonough and, uh, Merle Callahan.
惊喜
Surprise.
我有什么可以帮到你的
What can I do for you?
你对我做事的方法有异议吗
Do you have a problem with how I run things?
我很忠诚 莫尔 -很不错
I'm loyal, Merle. -That's good.
所以拉马尔…他们给了你什么
Lamar, what did they offer you?
没有人给我什么
Nobody offered me shit.
六个月前 你在弗兰克的地盘
Six months ago, you get busted
做交易时被当场逮住
dealing on one of Frank's corners.
你现在进退维谷
You're in a world of trouble.
有一个办法可以帮你
There's a way out of this.
你可以弥补邦尼
A way you can make it up to Bunny.
这么多年了 我们依旧没变
All these years, we still fucking here,
在所有人都一无所获时站稳脚跟
holding things down while everybody else is in the dirt.
迈克 我很抱歉
Mikey, I'm fucking sorry.
那畜牲把你的家烧了 迈克
The cocksucker set your house on fire, Mike.
他在哪里 看着我
Where is he? Look at me.
卡拉汉他妈的在哪里
Where's fucking Callahan?
凯尔
Kyle...
他他妈的在哪里
Where the fuck is he?!
(验尸官)
史蒂夫会跟帕特谈的 在太平间见她
Stevie's gonna talk to Patty. Meet her at the morgue.
我们会给按照警♥察♥规格给他办葬礼
He's gonna get a cop's funeral.
好 你没事吧
Yeah. You good?
没事 我还好
Yeah, I've been better,
这是他咎由自取 迈克
I mean, fucking he made his own bed, Mike.
这是罗伯特自作自受
Robert made his own goddamn bed here.
你记住这点就好 你已经尽力了
Keep that in mind. Did all you could.
对
Yeah.
卡拉汉那边有什么进展吗
And, uh, what about the status of Callahan?
他妈的一团糟
Fucking shitshow.
贝尔维尔警♥察♥到的时候
I mean, the-- by the time Belleville PD showed up,
他已经不见了 但所有人都在找他 迈克
he was in the wind, but everybody's on it, Mike.
所有人都出动了
Everybody's on.
我们一定会抓到他的
We are gonna get this piece of shit.
好 为了凯尔 我一定要抓到他
Yeah, well, I have to put this fucker down for Kyle's sake.
我可怜的弟弟 -是啊
My poor brother. -Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
真是难以置信
It's fucking unbelievable, Mike.
真是懦夫的逃避方式
Coward's way out.
迈克 我对特蕾丝的事感到很遗憾
Mike, I'm so sorry about Tracy.
谢谢关心
Appreciate it.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
好吗
Okay?
我希望你立刻放凯尔出来
I need Kyle out, like, now.
有人看着凯尔 迈克 他很安全
Kyle's under watch, Mike. He's safe.
不 那里没有「安全」可言 好吗
No. No, there's no "safe" in that place, okay?
他有三次都差点被杀掉
He's nearly been killed three times,
而现在 他几乎要自我了断 好吗
and now, he's on the edge of doing it himself.
我们不能让他这样做
Okay? This is not how this ends.
我能做什么 -你知道自己能做什么 不是吗
What can I do? - I think you know what you can do, okay?
对罗伯特的追击已经结束了
The hunt for Robert is officially over.
这是你能得到的最接近公正的结果了
It's as close to justice as you're gonna get.
所以我的弟弟不用再因此牵扯其中了
So, my brother does not need to be in anymore.
放了他吧
So, pave the road,
因为弗兰克莫斯马上就会露出马脚了
'cause Frank Moses is about to make a mistake.
这是一盘大棋 迈克
That's a big game, Mike.
没错 我会把他送到你手上
Yeah, I'm gonna deliver him to you.
我会助你的事业更上一层楼 这是我欠你的
Okay? Make your career, I owe you that,
但你要放凯尔出来 这是你欠我的
and you're gonna get Kyle out, you owe me that.
这是让这一切 都不平白浪费的唯一方法
It's the only way that any of this makes sense.
如果你让我抓到莫斯
You deliver Moses,
给我一个可起诉的案子
give me a prosecutable case,
我会在24小时内放了凯尔
I'll have Kyle out in 24 hours.
好 让法官去监狱听审
Okay. Get the judge to the prison for the hearing.
就今天…去安排吧
Today. Make it happen.
嘿
Hey.
今天是伤感的一天
Today's a somber day.
令人心情郁结
Somber day.
是啊
Yes, it is.
昨天 我失去了我的弟媳
I lost my sister-in-law yesterday.
节哀
Condolences.
但我也想告诉你 我的朋友
But I will tell you that my friend,
我唯一的朋友 在昨晚被枪杀了
my only fucking friend, was gunned down last night.
他陪伴了我将近50年
Almost 50 years side by side.
我和LJ 我们… 我们比任何人都活得长久
LJ and me, we-we-we-we outlived everybody.
我们见证过那么多人的死亡
We stacked so many bodies,
我都已不再去记死去的人是谁
I stopped trying to remember who they all were.
从来都是我们点燃火葬柴堆 迈克
We lit funeral pyres, Mike.
但在这里 在这个…这个人间地狱
But in this place, in this-this fucking circle of hell,
他却被劣等的垃圾杀害
some low-rent fuck gets him?
我很遗憾 弗兰克
Yeah, I'm sorry, Frank.
你知道是谁干的吗 -LJ当时在取车
You know who did it? -LJ was getting the car
然后在人行道被人开枪射中
and somebody shot him on the goddamn sidewalk.
他正面朝我兄弟开枪
He shot my brother in the face.
送葬人说他会试着修补面容
Undertaker says he's gonna work on him,
但没办法保证提供敞口棺材
but he can't promise an open casket.
不
No.
没有人目击到现场
No one saw a thing.
目击证人一般不会主动出现
No witnesses come forward.
在这里不会 你知道的
Not here, as you know.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你没什么好抱歉的 迈克 恕我直言
Oh, fuck your sorry, Mike, all due respect.
好吧
Yeah.
等我说完 你就不会觉得抱歉了
You won't be offering sorries when I'm finished
因为我已经忍♥耐够了
'cause I'm done with restraint,
我要把这座城镇夷为平地
I'm going to flatten this whole goddamn town
如果只有以此为代价 我才能揪出那个懦夫
if that's what it takes to hunt that motherfucking coward down.
我知道
Yeah, I hear you.
我能理解
I understand that.
当我哥哥被杀害时
When my brother was killed,
我一度想大开杀戒 让所有人都付出代价
I wanted blood, I wanted everyone to pay.
我想找到那个凶手
I wanted to find this fucker,
杀了他 杀了他所有后代 -你做了吗
kill him, and kill all his descendants. - And did you?
没有 我被劝住了
No. I was talked out of it.
没有人能劝住我 -我不会劝你的
There ain't no talking me out of this. - I would never try.
听着 弗兰克 我们在这里倾注了太多心水
Listen, Frank, we've built too much here
我们不能让这一切付诸东流
to let it just all fall apart.
所以我会去找出凶手 我向你保证
So I'm gonna find out who did it, you have my word,
我会把凶手带到你面前
and I'll bring you the target.
好 你去调查
Well, you do that.
将凶手带到我面前 那之后
You deliver him to me, and you and I,
我们将成为真正的伙伴
we are true partners.
你的弟媳呢 是自然死亡吗
Your sister-in-law, was it a natural death?
「自然死亡」 -嗯
Natural death? -Uh-huh.
这里不存在自然死亡 弗兰克
Uh, that doesn't happen here, Frank.
你在跟我玩消失吗
Are you fucking ghosting me?
你搞什么鬼 迈克 我全都按照你说的做了
What the fuck, Mike? I did everything you fucking said.
够了 拉马尔
Stop, Lamar.
闭嘴 仔细听我说 好吗
Now's when you stop talking and you listen, okay?
我一直在忙着收拾你的烂摊子
I've been busy cleaning up your mess.
首先 我让莫斯 将目光转向金斯敦外调查凶手
Firstly, I've gotten Moses to look outside Kingstown
而不是怀疑你
for the hitter, not at you.
我让邦尼认为你是复仇天使 而不是你真实的身份 叛徒
I've gotten Bunny to think you're an avenging angel, not the traitor that you really are.
我已经帮你化解了困境 好吗 不用谢
I've untangled your fucking mess, okay? You're welcome.
你可以回到岗位 假装无事发生
You can report back to duty like nothing ever happened.
好吗 -真的吗
Okay? -Are you for real?
对 所以你现在可以感谢我了吗
Yeah. Now's when you say, "Thank you, Mike."
我怎么知道我能不能相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表