剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
前情提要
接受我 你就能活下去
Take my hand, you survive.
拒绝我 你根本挺不过去
Don't? You're not gonna make it.
邦尼很可能再也醒不过来了 弗兰克
Bunny may never see another sunrise, Frank,
所以轮到你反击了
so it's up to you to push back.
他们烧了你的货
They burned one of your shipments.
你就烧他们的货
You burn one of theirs.
每个因都有果
There's always repercussions.
错误是谁…导致的
A mistake was made by who?
托雷斯不够谨慎
Torres wasn't careful.
我们帮你安排好了 不用担心
We got you a ride.
袭击你的人是弗兰克
Frank is the one that hit you.
他不是合作伙伴
He is not a partner.
他是来杀你的刺客
He's an assassin.
设计对付他 合法地打败他
We're going to play him and take him down legally.
我为什么要合法 迈克
Why the fuck would I do that, Mike?
这样能救出我弟弟 邦尼
This gets my brother out.
我们要把那个混♥蛋♥送进监狱 届时 随你处置
We're gonna put this fucker in prison, then he's all yours.
如果迈克走了
If Mike passes,
这个城镇里的所有问题都会消失
then so do all the fucking problems in this town.
每个人都有临界点 迈克
Every man's got their fucking breaking point,
他已经远远超过临界点了
Mike, and he has fucking crossed it.
我们不能再照看他了
We can't look after him anymore.
痛
Ow.
喂
Yeah.
不
No... No,
不行 现在还不行 我们要先搜查
no, no, no, we're not there yet. We-we search first.
去搜储物柜 锅炉 冰柜
The fucking utility closets, boilers, freezers,
通道… 我们要把所有地方都搜查一遍
fucking tunnels, we search stem to stern
才能动手 知道了吗
before we go nuclear. Copy?
操
Aw, fuck.
兄弟 你的命真大
Man, you got a fucking angel on your shoulder.
谁说不是
Tell me about it.
你们好
Knock knock.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
早上好
Morning.
不知道你能不能吃 总之我带了
Not sure if they're gonna let you eat, but...
给你
here you go.
你给我带了冰淇淋 -是啊
Oh, you hit the Q? -Yeah, you know.
那些混♥蛋♥唯一没打中的就是我的肚子
My gut's the only thing these motherfuckers missed, so, yeah.
谢了 迈克
Thank you, Mike.
别客气
Yeah.
真的是太美味了
It's the simple fucking things.
起死回生让你更懂享受一切 D
Close calls make you savor all things, D.
反击才是我最享受的 -是啊
I savor some payback's what I savor.
警♥察♥在查了
KPD's on it.
我们会找到线索 找到幕后真凶
They'll get the intel, we'll get the targets.
上帝的怒火绝不会轻易放过他们
They won't suffer the Lord's wrath.
我更不会轻易放过他们
No, they're gonna suffer mine.
因为若是有人
'Cause those close to me,
伤害我身边的人
those I care for,
以及我在意的人
when made to hurt...
我绝不会善罢甘休
man, I go biblical.
同意
Amen to that.
迈克 你只需点明方向
Mike, you point the way.
我的队伍随时准备出击
I got an army ready to follow.
我们要让那些混♥蛋♥ 领教一下底特律的怒火
Give those motherfuckers a dose of Detroit.
我会替你报仇的 D
Consider it done, D. - Mm-hmm.
你不用为此伤神
Put it out of mind.
我不用为此伤神 -对
Put it out of mind? -Mm-hmm.
不对 弗兰克
No, fuck that, Frank.
我们要做的不是找到并摧毁他们
This ain't search and destroy.
而是要抓到他们 让我大开杀戒
This is capture and let me fucking kill.
你把他们带到我面前
You bring 'em before me. I don't care if I got
不论我是坐着轮椅还是如何
to wheel my ass out of this bitch, I'm finna go
我都要让那些混♥蛋♥ 不得好死 懂吗
un-goddamn-godly on these motherfuckers, you feel me?
我懂
Oh, I feel you.
各位 这里人太多了
Gentlemen, too many of you.
好好养伤 年轻人
You stay on the mend, youngblood.
好的 大哥
All right, OG.
医院外见 -嗯
See you out there. -Mm-hmm.
他或许看起来很精力充沛
Yeah, he may be full of piss and vinegar,
但终究他还没有好透 得由我们处理这事
but he ain't out of the woods. We have to handle this.
我们知道 你不必再说 迈克
You're preaching to the converted, Mike.
我们时刻准备着反击
We are ready for war.
好
Yeah.
有个哥伦比亚的袭击者
Well, one of the Colombian hitters
已经在安彻湾被♥干♥掉了
was already taken out at Anchor Bay.
你怎么知道的
How you know that?
这是我的工作
Well, it's my job.
警♥察♥会找到剩下的人 -但愿如此
KPD's gonna find the rest. -I hope so.
我看过太多像德韦恩
I've seen too many young men
一样的年轻人被杀害 但警♥察♥局却无动于衷
like Deverin get cut down and PDs not give a shit.
而且迈克 这是你的城镇
And, Mike, this is your town,
虽然也是D的领域 但你才是那个主导者
it's D's town, but you got to own it.
我也会帮你对付敌人的
And I'll help see that done.
好
Yeah.
这会给你造成什么影响 弗兰克
Where's that leave you, Frank?
这能给我自♥由♥
Leaves me free.
我不打算留在这里
I'm not looking to stick around here.
这地方有点古怪
There's something about this place.
有种不详的氛围
It's got a haunted nature.
嘿
Hey.
真是两个混♥蛋♥ 你感觉如何
How about that? These motherfuckers.
我已经非常克制了 迈克
That was a lesson in fucking restraint, Mike.
不用说我也看得出来 -丹泽尔
Don't got to tell me about it. - Denzel?
他跟我一比什么都不是
He ain't got shit on me.
听着 你要继续克制
Look, you just keep working on that restraint.
让我来对付拉马尔和莫斯 好吗
Let me work Lamar and Moses both, okay?
嗯 -相信我吗
Mm. -Trust me?
是啊 莫斯也问了我同样的问题 -去他妈的
Yeah, Moses asked me the same goddamn thing. -Fuck him.
嗯
Mm.
我被狠狠上了一课 迈克
I'm learning a hard lesson right now, Mike.
野心都伴随着风险
Ambition come with risk.
没错
That's true.
你没有野心
And you ain't ambitious.
这点也没错
That is also very true.
所以我才相信你
It's why I trust you.
犯错是不可避免的 邦尼
Mistakes happen, Bunny.
但你还活着…谢天谢地…
You're alive, thank God,
你就能纠正错误 -是啊 鬼门关走了一遭
to rectify it. -Yeah, barely.
医生说我在动手术时死过一回
Doc just said I was dead on that table, cut open.
嗯
Mm.
「67秒」 他是这么说的
Sixty-seven seconds, he said.
操
Fuck.
你看到亮光什么的了吗
Did you see a light or anything?
没有 我什么都没看见
Nah, I didn't see shit, dawg...
什么都没有
just nothing.
没有隧♥道♥ 路的尽头没有光
No tunnel, no light at the end of that bitch,
没有什么天堂之门
no-no pearly gates,
更没有圣彼得 空荡荡的…
no St. Peter. It's just f...
什么都…没有
fucking... nothing.
我失去的那些人
And all the motherfuckers I lost,
我一个爱的人都没看见
I didn't see a single loved one.
也许我死的时间不够长 还看不到家人
Maybe I wasn't dead long enough to see family.
你已经死得够久了
You were dead longer than you needed to be.
听到了吗
You hear me?
你回来了 因为你是属于这边的
And you came back 'cause you're supposed to be here.
是啊
Yeah.
拥抱天使 对吧
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表