剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
We got that in common, so...
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
我会保证这点的
I'm gonna make sure of it.
我以为你不关心我的死活
I thought I was dead to you.
这不代表我希望别人杀了你
Doesn't mean I want someone else to kill you.
你原谅我了
You forgive me?
没有
No.
想都别想
Not a fucking chance.
那个…
Um...
迈克 你没事吧
Mike, you okay?
我只是想坐一会
I just need to sit down for a minute.
托雷斯副监狱长
Deputy Torres,
我在外♥围♥巡逻
I'm patrolling the perimeter.
去抽根烟休息一下吧 杰克逊
Take a smoke break, Jackson.
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
死脑筋
Mr. Literal.
这只是一种说辞
It's a figure of fucking speech.
我让你滚
Fuck off.
(监狱管理局)
喂 有什么消息
Yeah, what do you got?
我好像知道哥伦比亚佬 是怎么把货弄进来的了
Think I figured out how Colombians bringing shit in.
他们用油罐车
Through the fueling trucks.
运货和进货 -好 这消息非常好
Shipping and receiving. -Okay, well, that's pretty good.
我要知道下单货什么时候到
I'm gonna need to know when the next shipment is.
收到
Copy that.
你做得非常好 谢谢
Really good job. Thanks.
好 这后面那个
Oh, shit, this is fucking hard.
交给我
I got you.
好啊 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
上啊
Come on.
那个检察官怎么样了
How's the D.A.?
没事 她被石头砸了
Yeah, yeah, she's fucking rocked.
但是还活着
But she'll live.
她很坚强
Well, she's a fighter.
我找到了关于那个证人的消息
Look, I got a, I got a line on that witness.
动作很快嘛 -我有自己的门道
That was quick. -Yeah? Well, I got my ways.
是吗
Uh-huh.
但我没查到他的名字
Don't got a name, though.
你需要帮忙吗
You need an assist?
不用 我会…
No, I'm good.
我会自己去追查他
I'm gonna track this fucker down.
我要给他点颜色看看
I'm gonna put the fear of God in him.
这样官司就没了 伊夫林也就不会再监视我了
Case goes away, so does Evelyn's fucking surveillance, man.
最坏能发生什么
What's the worst that could fucking happen?
迈克
Mikey.
嘿 不如你这次就不要再带着
Hey, how about you just don't bring
一个连环杀手到处跑了 如何
a serial killer around with you this time, yeah?
你觉得如何
What do you think?
嗯 保重
Huh? Be careful.
操… -放聪明点
You're fucking... -Be smart.
好 -回头见 兄弟们
Yeah. - See you, boys.
嘿 -回头见
Hey. -See you.
把球垒好
You fucking rack 'em.
靠 是你输了
Shit, you lost.
给我买♥♥杯啤酒
I'm getting you a fucking beer.
垒球
Rack 'em. -Another one.
我玩够八球制了
Sick of eight-ball.
谢谢
Please.
所以… 你那只患糖尿病的猫怎么样了
So... how is your diabetic fucking cat doing?
操 对
Oh, fucking...
不…
Yeah. No. Just...
我完全把这茬给忘了
Forgot all about that shit.
没什么 就是很烦人
It's good. Fucking pain in the ass.
是吗 -还能怎么着
Yeah? -What you gonna do?
你的猫没有糖尿病 伙计
Your cat's not diabetic, man.
除非你24小时内就收到了诊断结果
Unless you got the diagnosis in the last 24 hours.
好吧 行吧 听着 操 我忘记说了
Okay, look, all right, fuck, I forgot to mention it.
胡说
Bullshit.
你不是那种有事不抱怨的人
You're not one to not fucking complain.
你到底怎么了 伙计 出什么事了
What the fuck, man, what's up?
你可以问20个问题
Giving me fucking 20 questions.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你没有什么想告诉我的吗
You got something you want to tell me?
他妈的上帝啊
Holy fucking Jesus Christ.
你要是有事想问就问 史蒂夫
You got something to ask, Stevie, fucking ask.
你今早去哪了
Where'd you go this morning?
她还活着 好吗
She's alive, all right?
上帝啊 伊安…
Jesus, Ian...
操
Fuck.
我不想要她的命
I wasn't trying to kill her.
我不想
Okay?
那你是想干吗
Then what the fuck were you trying for,
她都昏迷了 怎么回事
a mild coma? What's going on?
我他妈的要坐一辈子牢了 史蒂夫
I'm looking at fucking life, Stevie.
我不得不做我必须做的事 好吗
I got to do what I got to do, all right?
而且街头生存逻辑就是如此
Besides, it's fucking street logic.
这是他妈的什么逻辑
What the fuck kind of logic?
街头生存逻辑 好吗
It's-- fuck, it's street logic, all right?
如果我想杀她 我就会把石头
If I wanted to fucking kill her, I'd drop it
砸在驾驶座上 你知道的
in the fucking driver's seat, and you know that.
等等 所以你只是想吓吓她
Wait, so you were just trying to fucking scare her
这就是你的用意 -对
is what you were doing? -Yes.
我想吓吓她 好吗
I was fucking trying to scare her, okay?
上帝啊 我能把握好度的
Jesus Christ. I got it all under control.
相信我
Trust me.
你知道我可以的
You know this.
这种破事什么时候能结束
When is this bullshit gonna be over?
等我们死的时候
When we're dead.
好吗
Okay?
等我们死了就结束了
When we're fucking dead. Come on.
还要玩吗
We gonna play?
你好吗
What's good?
你好吗
What's good?
一切都很好
Everything.
小兄弟
Young brother.
你完成了需要做的事
You done what needed doing.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 就是清理门户
Yeah, it's all housekeeping now.
虽然并不如我所愿那么干净
Wasn't as clean as I'd like, but, uh...
但是我们发出了警告
shot across the bow.
信息应该传达到了
Message should stick.
外面来了很多人嘛
I like what I'm seeing out there.
还会有更多人来
More coming.
我们会展示我们的实力
We'll show what force is needed,
让市长轻松一点
put the mayor at ease.
他非常容易担忧
Uh, he a fucking worrier.
担忧能让你保持敏锐
Worry keeps you sharp
只要它不让你内耗
if it doesn't consume you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些…
What's with the, uh,
五分钱和十分钱有什么用
nickels and dimes?
你要在毒品和街头
You got to find value
枪♥支♥和弹♥药♥之外
outside of pills and bricks,
找到价值
guns and ammo.
我是投资家和收藏家
I'm an investor and a collector.
房♥产和艺术
Real estate and art,
硬币和马匹
coins and equines. There's...
价值随处可寻
value everywhere.
我一直在镇上到处取货
I've been picking up parcels all over town.
仓库
Warehouses.
排屋
Row houses.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表