剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Two meets in one day, huh?
是啊 -市长当得不容易啊
Yeah. -Mayor racking in that OT.
是啊…
Yeah, uh...
罗伯托还活着
Roberto's still breathing.
而监狱长
And the warden
好吧…
Well...
只惩罚了你的人
only punished your crew.
确实是我们先动手的
we did start that shit.
不 事情没那么简单 邦尼
No, it's more than that, Bunny.
那个该死的贱♥人♥在动摇天平 知道吗
This crooked bitch has got her thumb on the scale. Okay?
这才是大问题
So it's a real problem.
拉斐还活着 迈克
Raph alive, Mike.
对 然后呢
Yeah, and?
我们的信息送达了
We sent a message.
此刻 克鲁兹的人被困在了医疗室
Right now, Cruz chained up in sick bay.
而拉斐尔…
And Raphael...
挨了几拳 但是他没事
Man, he took some licks, but he whole.
他顾里 我顾外
He got inside, I got out.
我们没有损失
We good.
监狱如城♥堡♥
Prison is the castle.
是权利的象征
It's where the power is.
是城镇里
It's the toehold
发生的一切的立足点
for everything that happens in town.
那是过去
Was.
时代在改变
Times are changing.
城♥堡♥已不再是我的关注点
I'm not thinking castles.
我关注的是房♥产
I'm thinking... real estate.
是吗 -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
我要带动大家富起来 懂吗
Gentrify the gentrifiers, you feel me?
我们要突破传统观念
We got to shake out that old thinking.
邦尼 但是传统观念
Well, Bunny, that old thinking keeps...
可以维护城镇平衡 知道吗
keeps balance, you know?
我现在讲求的是分工
I'm all about delegation now.
我相信拉斐尔
I trust Raphael
我相信在我处理我这边的事时 他可以处理好里面的事
to handle his while I handle mine.
这就是我追求的平衡
That's the balance I'm after.
好
Sure.
在他被释放前 他会选好继承者的
He gonna pick a successor before he released.
释放 -对
Released? - Yeah.
他还有十年 邦尼
That's, like, ten years, Bunny.
等他出来 我这个位置就是他的
And by the time he get out, it's gonna be him standing here in my shoes.
那你去哪了 我想象不出那个场景
Where are you gonna be? What's this scenario look like?
我还是会密切关注一切
Oh, I'm gonna be close enough to keep tabs,
但会远离这里 一尘不染
far enough to stay clean, baby.
我不能去贩卖♥♥毒品
I can't go legit slinging dope
跟监狱内的人做交易
and matching up inside them walls.
我站在这里…
I-I'm standing here, uh,
听你讲话
uh... listening to you,
却仿佛面对的是…
uh, but all I'm hearing
弗兰克莫斯
is Frank Moses.
弗兰克不会隔空传音
Frank ain't no ventriloquist.
不要误会
Don't get it twisted.
他只是我的合作伙伴
He just a partner.
等我取到所需 就会离得远远的
I take what I need, fucking skedaddle.
彻底脱离那个家伙
I'm-a Riverdance out that bitch.
听着 邦尼 我知道 听着
Look, Bunny, I know, look.
我只是说 如果你想摆脱这样的生活
I'm just saying, if you want to get out of the life,
这没问题 伙计
nothing wrong with that, man.
你想要做守法公民
You want to go be a citizen?
你就做
Fucking Godspeed.
但是犯罪联盟
But the cartel
已经在动真格了
is making real moves.
他们在里外都展开了行动
It's posting up inside and out.
所以尽管你的幻想
So your fantasies,
很美好 邦尼
however wonderful, Bunny...
但这是不可能发生的
...they're never gonna happen, unless you deal
除非你能摆平现实
with that reality.
听到了吗
You hear me?
听到了 -好
Yeah. Yeah? Yeah. -I hear you, I hear you.
你必须找到他们的货源
You got to find their supply.
你要切断它
You have to fucking hit it.
你必须采取行动
You got to do something.
我听到了 伙计
Yeah, I hear you, man.
我会…我会派人去做的
I'm-a, I'm-a put my guy on it.
不行 他们有一支军队
Hey, you know, they're bringing an army,
邦尼 而那个监狱长
Bunny, and this fucking warden
会把你在监狱里的人全都锁起来
is gonna lock down your entire crew inside.
这非常危险
This is a real danger.
对弟弟危险
Danger for baby bro?
不 是对你很危险
No, a real danger for you.
会有新的人手进来
We got new heads coming in.
从底特律来的 -嗯
Out of Detroit? -Uh-huh.
好…操
Yeah. Fuck.
我警告过你
Warned you.
我他妈的明明警告过你
I fucking warned you.
他们是怪物
There are monsters, real monsters
镇外的真正的怪物 邦尼
outside these borders, Bunny.
而莫斯…
And Moses...
则是最危险的那个
is the biggest of them.
你要问问你自己
You ever ask yourself,
"这个家伙会从我这拿走什么 "
"What's this guy gonna take from me?"
我不会掉以轻心的 迈克
I'm not trippin' off that, Mike.
是吗 -对 我很清醒
No? -Nah, my eyes is wide-open.
只要他能赚到钱 只要他可以
As long as he making bank-- and he is--
我们就没事
shit, we good.
我知道弗兰克是头野兽
I mean, shit, Frank a beast.
我不会阻止他做他自己
I'm not gonna stop him from being him.
而现在发生的这些斗争 不会永远持续下去
And all this warring shit, it ain't gonna last forever.
但我要为我的后代
But I'm trying to make this money
创造财富 迈克 -对啦
last generations, Mike. -Yeah.
这是我的家族财富
It's my family money.
你被贪念困住了 邦尼
Well, you got yourself in a vice, Bunny,
但你却没有意识到
and you just don't see it.
你也有机会 知道吗
You got a chance, too, you know?
是吗 -对 就是现在
Yeah, is that right? -Yeah, right now.
迈克
Mike...
是时候想好退路了
plan your escape.
我能退到哪里去 伙计
Where-where am I going to escape, man?
我不能这么做
I can't plan that shit.
给我闭嘴
Get the fuck out of here.
我必须保护我在监狱里的弟弟
I got to protect my brother inside,
也要保护我在外面的兄弟
and I got to protect my brother outside, too.
还退路
Escape.
你坐在这里多久了
How long have you been sitting there?
哦
Oh.
就一小会
It was a little while.
好吧 也没有…
Well, that's not...
很惊悚
too creepy.
计算机断层扫描结果如何
How was the CT scan?
嗯 呃 就…
Huh? Um, there's...
没有骨折或出血
no fractures, no bleeding.
就是有点…
Um, just a mild...
轻微脑震荡 所以…
concussion, so...
没什么
That's about it.
你的头够硬的
Thick skull.
是啊
Yeah.
放几天假不碍事的 伊夫林
You know, it's okay to take a few days off, Evelyn.
我明天就会回家 我要回去工作了 所以…
Yeah, well, I'm home tomorrow, you know, and I'm back at it, so...
这明智吗
Is that wise?
我的工作没人能代替 迈克
No one can do what I do, Mike.
这是我们的共同点
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表