剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
No, no, he fucking stopped,
但是货运列车就算刹车 还会继续行驶1.6千米
but it takes a goddamn mile to brake a freight train.
好吧 我知道了
Yeah, I get that.
天啊
Jesus.
看这里 他们是…
Well, look, they're...
他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥佬
they're Russians.
有人在清理康斯坦汀的人
Someone's cleaning up Konstantin's mess.
迈克 就目前来看 这只是帮派斗殴
Mikey, it's just a fucking gangster grab bag, at this point.
虽然我不敢相信自己会这么说 但这不是邦尼做的
I can't believe I'm saying it, but it's not fucking Bunny.
他处于优势
I mean, he's in the catbird seat.
没必要下这么狠的杀手
There's no need for this fucking overkill.
没错
Yeah.
这…
Well, this...
这是我们尚未知的恶魔
this is the devil we don't know.
今天已经够糟糕的了
This is a fuck of a day already.
没错
Yeah.
我希望自己能在 更愉快的情况下来到这里
I wish I was here under happier circumstances,
但很遗憾不是
but I am here.
我知道你们表现得十分英勇
And I know I can honor your brave work
同时 我也想表达 对卡利姆摩尔的哀思
and the memory of Kareem Moore.
过去的十年里 我管理过五座监狱
Past ten years, I have run five prisons--
为三个州和两个政♥府♥效力过
three state, two federal.
密歇根州惩治局雇佣我来此
Michigan DOC hired me
因为如你所见 我的履历完美无瑕
because my track record's as flawless as you'll find,
之所以无暇 因为我可以整顿出问题的机构
flawless because I fix flawed institutions.
安彻湾出现了问题
Anchor Bay is flawed.
这不是指控 而是事实
Not an accusation, it's fact.
我会整顿安彻湾
I'm gonna fix Anchor Bay.
在你们所有人的帮助下
Y'all are gonna help me.
副监狱长托雷斯会给你们分配任务
Deputy Warden Torres is gonna hand out work assignments.
我们要重新安排任务
We're mixing things up...
扭转局势
for the better.
祝你们度过美好的一天
Have a blessed day.
我说完了
That's all.
罗博特
Weber,
你负责C区
you're on C Block.
监狱长
Warden?
我只是想说你的履历让我印象深刻
Just wanted to say, I'm really impressed with your résumé.
我很高兴听你这么说 你叫卡尼 对吧
That's good to know. It's Carney, right?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am,
我任你差遣
and I'm at your disposal.
我之前算是卡利姆的左右手
I was pretty much Kareem's right-hand man, so...
现在 你想做我的左右手
And you offer that hand to me?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
卡尼 算是卡利姆的左右手 并没有加分多少
Carney, the closest thing to Kareem's right-hand doesn't impress.
那个人既无能又精神错乱
The man was unbalanced and inept.
他的死是个悲剧
The circumstances of his death were tragic,
虽然可疑 但确实悲剧
uh, fucking suspicious, but tragic.
他是为了救一个囚徒死的
He died trying to save an inmate.
这是真的 监狱长
It's true, Warden.
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
那位英雄想救的雅利安人是哪位
Now, which Aryan was the hero trying to rescue?
那个人在死胡同里 死在了一群暴徒手里
The man died in a blind alley at the hand of racists.
他的妻子得到了他的死亡抚恤金
And his wife got his death benefits,
对他的家庭而言 他确实是个英雄
so he's a hero to his family, surely.
卡利姆或许是个好人 但绝不是个称职的监狱长
Kareem may have been a good man, but he had no place as warden.
我不会接受任何摇摆不定的忠诚
And I will not abide any lingering loyalty.
人无法对死人忠诚
Well, you can't be loyal to a dead man.
你跟上帝说去吧
Tell that to Jesus.
杰克逊 跟我来
Jackson, walk with me.
卡尼
Carney,
你负责大院
you're on the yard.
显而易见
Of course the fuck I am.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 女士
Something I can do for you, ma'am?
这是你
That's you.
这肯定给你留下♥阴♥影了吧
Must've been a trauma.
那天确实很难熬
It-it was a-a tough day, yeah.
肯定的
For sure.
肯定的啊
For sure.
杰克逊 你的工资条谁签发的
Jackson, who signs your checks?
什么
Ma'am?
给你发工资的是谁
Who issues your fucking paychecks?
惩治局
Correct.
没错
And as the chosen representative of the DOC,
而作为惩治局选中的代表
是我给你发的工资
I am who pays you
也是我管控你在围墙内的行动
and who controls anything you do inside these walls.
而现在…
And now...
外面
outside.
听懂我的言外之意了吗
You getting my subtext?
听懂了
Think so, yeah.
我说完了
That's all.
你是为那些断头俄♥罗♥斯♥佬来的
You coming about the headless Muscovites?
这事传得可真快
Well, word travels fast, don't it?
是啊 还是为了你弟弟
Yeah. Or your baby brother?
两者都是
All of the above.
不管袭击俄♥罗♥斯♥佬的是谁 他已经传达出信息了
So whoever hit the Russians is making a statement.
他妈的 他们在博人眼球
Shit, man. They're drawing eyes to draw eyes.
是啊 他们成功吸引到我了
Yeah, well, they got mine.
你也应该要注意到
They should have yours.
所有街道都布满了眼线 宝贝儿
Man, these streets is wired, baby.
没有人能撼动国王 -是啊
Ain't nobody moving on the king. -Yeah.
邦尼 你永远都那么充满自信
Bunny, you've never lacked for confidence.
真是上帝垂爱 是不是
For the love of God. Have you?
听着
So, look.
凯尔
Kyle.
他明天就进去了
He's going in tomorrow.
操
Shit.
我不跟叛徒做交易
Look, I don't truck with no turncoat,
但为那个杀人不眨眼的混♥蛋♥服刑…
but doing time for that grim-reaper-ass motherfucker?
我就破例一次
Yeah, I'd have made some exceptions.
你弟要是想干掉他
Baby brother's gonna put his ass down,
就应该干掉他
he should've put his ass down.
他想拯救一条生命
Well, he was trying to save a life,
而不是夺走一条生命 邦尼
Bunny, not take one.
好吧
Yeah.
听着 你不用为这事难以入眠 知道吗
Look, you don't lose no sleep over it, all right?
他只要踏出隔离间
He step one foot out of Ad Seg,
拉斐就会盯着他
Raph gonna have eyes on him.
好 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
这…这对我很重要
It means... it means a lot. -Yeah.
我会补偿你的 好吗
I'll make it up, okay?
都是一家人
Family's family.
好
Yeah.
你这边什么情况
What's going on with your set,
这么多新人
all these young guns?
我在那座桥上损失惨重
I lost a lot to the cemetery
不是进了墓地就是进了监狱
and the penitentiary on that bridge.
对 你可能会失去更多 伙计
Yeah, well, you might lose some more, Bunny.
袭击俄♥罗♥斯♥佬的那些人会找上你
Whoever hit these Russians, they'll come after you.
不会
Nah.
不会
No?
我在采取行动 迈克
I'm making moves, Mike.
我在打造坚不可摧的东西
Some ironclad shit.
你在采取什么行动
What moves you making?
清理门户 伙计
Just a little housekeeping, man.
我要让我的地盘安静如鸡
Got to keep these streets pin-drop quiet.
那能持续多久
How long's that gonna last?
看待事物积极一点 迈克
Try to keep your positive hat on, Mike.
懂吗
You feel me?
你能喝点吗
Will you please take this?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表