剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你怎么样 有什么我能帮你的吗
How about you? Anything I can do for you?
你已经够忙的了
Eh, you got enough on your plate.
你让你们的人撤退了吗
Did you get your people to back off?
他们还在调查
They need another.
他们找到了犯错的人
They got the one who fucked it up.
现在 他们要找看戏的人
Now they need the one who saw it go down,
就是那个… 把消息泄露给瘸帮的人
the one who, uh, fed the information to the Crips,
然后我就能自♥由♥了
and then I will be free.
是啊 哪有这么容易结束的
Yeah, when's that ever the case?
是啊 从来没有
Yep. Never.
简直太疯狂了 -是啊
Definition of fucking insanity. -Yeah.
我很有罪恶感 迈克
I got guilt to go around, Mike.
是我把托雷斯带进来的
I brought Torres into this.
你以前可能觉得恰恰相反 但其实是我
Probably you thought it was the other way around.
托雷斯是个好人
That was me. Torres was a good man.
他…很忠诚
He was a, uh, loyal man.
你也看到了他的忠诚得到了什么回报
And you see how that loyalty was rewarded.
不要这样 是他牺牲了自己 知道吗
Yeah, well, he got himself sacrificed, Nina.
任何选择这个世界的人 都知道其中的代价
Anyone who chooses this world knows the cost of it.
如果他们不知道 那就是从未进入过这个世界
If they didn't, then they never belonged.
好吗
All right?
听着 等一切都搞定
Look, when this, when this is all buttoned up...
有人要陪着他出来 你来带他出来
...he needs to be walked out, you walk him.
就你一个
Just you.
好吗
All right?
谢谢 -不客气
Appreciate it. -Yeah.
你知道的 迈克 是我选择了这种生活
You know, Mike, I chose this life.
我查到凶手了
Got a name for you.
是拉马尔
It was Lamar.
拉马尔杀掉了LJ
Lamar took out LJ.
警♥察♥局拿到了监控录像
KPD's got footage.
是加油站还是哪里的监控拍到的
Camera at a gas station or something.
他是德韦恩的人
That is Deverin's man.
对 -但是为什么
Yeah. -But why?
迈克 他为什么要这么做
Mike, why would he do that?
他为什么要杀劳伦斯
Why would he kill Lawrence?
为什么
Why?
操…
Fuck.
你想听实话吗
You want the real talk?
弗兰克 你知道这个问题的答案
Frank, you know the fucking answer to that question.
是啊 -拉马尔是你安插的内奸
Okay. -Yeah. Lamar's your plant.
你想杀掉邦尼 你想夺走金斯敦
You tried to take out Bunny, you tried to take Kingstown,
但你没能成功 因为邦尼活了下来
and when that didn't work, 'cause Bunny survived,
拉马尔面临两难境地
Lamar, he was in a vise.
他要么继续刺杀邦尼 要么杀了你
Either finish the job with Bunny, or take you out.
他选择了后者 但是没能成功
He chose door number two and failed at that.
你察觉到了这一点 迈克 多久了
And you have suspected this, Mike, for how long?
这并不难猜 弗兰克 这是交易 不是吗
It's not rocket science, Frank. It's just business, right?
好了
Come on.
你让我找出杀害你朋友的人
You asked me to bring you the man that killed your friend.
我实现了诺言 将他交给了你
I'm giving him to you, like I said I would.
你要是想再对邦尼动手
You want to take another shot at Bunny,
随便你
that is entirely up to you.
你会就这样默默旁观吗
And you would just accept that call?
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don't know. I don't fucking know.
我的家人几乎都死绝了 弗兰克
Most of my family's dead, Frank.
我只剩一个摇摇欲坠的弟弟
I got a brother who's barely holding on,
我们家只有我们了
and he's the last of us.
我对这座城镇感到非常疲惫
I'm fucking tired of this fucking town.
我厌倦了战争 厌倦了流血
I'm tired of the war. I'm tired of the fucking blood.
我为了这座城镇失去了太多太多
I've lost too much to this town.
所以只要能给这里带来和平
So whatever brings peace to the valley,
我就足够了
that is what I want.
如果你可以 那你就去做吧
If it's you, then so fucking be it.
你知道拉马尔在哪吗
So you know where Lamar is?
我可以给你地址
I can give you a 20.
剩下的就随你了
The rest is up to you.
如何
Yeah.
可以了 凯尔签字了
Good to go. Kyle signed.
谢天谢地 好 谢谢你 非常感谢
Thank God. All right, thank you. Appreciate it.
不客气 迈克
Yeah, sure thing, Mike.
嘿
Hey.
听我说 我要你去东大街86♥4♥号♥
Listen to me. I need you to get to 86♥4♥ Eastern Avenue.
东…为什么
Uh, Eastern... What for?
在那里 你可以抓到莫斯的现行
You're gonna catch Moses in the act.
好吗 让他进去
Okay? Let him go inside,
时机会成熟 届时你就能逮捕他
you'll get everything you need to take him down.
懂吗 不要声张 就你和史蒂夫去
You understand? Keep this quiet, just you and Stevie go.
所以呢 我要把这登记成匿名举报吗
So, what, I file this under an anonymous tip or what?
我不知道 随便你怎么弄
I don't know. Whatever you want to call it.
但是千万别搞砸 这是让凯尔出狱的条件
Just don't fuck this up, this gets Kyle out of jail.
只有这样才能救他的命 -好 知道了
This saves his life. -Yeah, yeah. Got you. I got you.
喂
Yeah.
在一个非常遥远的地方
In a land far, far away.
很好
Good.
非常好
That's good.
你知道的
Oh, you know.
他重新投入了社会构建
Just reengaging with the social construct.
每天一次
Day at a time.
是啊 让我先把饭吃完
Yeah. Let me finish my fucking food.
迈克 我不是甘心旁观的人
Mike, I ain't one for the sidelines.
迈克 我要自己去找莫斯
Mike, I'm-a go find Moses myself.
嘿 邦尼
Hey. Bunny.
听着 我知道你想报仇
Look, I know you want blood behind this, okay?
但你必须等待
But you're gonna have to wait.
首先 警♥察♥会来
KPD's here, number one,
他们会用没有标识的车 把你送到安全屋 好吗
they're gonna get you back in an unmarked car to a safe house, all right?
谁要跟警♥察♥走 我要回家
KPD ain't doing shit. I'm going home.
好吧
Okay.
我的鞋子他妈去哪了 迈克
Where the fuck are my shoes at, Mike?
慢慢找 操 紧张什么 真是的
We'll find 'em. Fuck, relax. Jesus.
看来我们找到你的内♥裤♥了 -这一点都不好笑
Just like we found your pants. -You not funny.
但你说得对
But you right.
听着 我知道你的意思 我会…我会在牢里解决他
Yeah, I-I heard you. I will, I will end him inside.
说到这个 顺带一提 监狱长也在我这边了
Yeah, speaking of which, by the way, I have the warden.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么做到的
How the fuck you manage that?
她贪功致败 我帮她脱离了险境
She overreached, I helped her back.
所以等凯尔出来
So, when Kyle's out, maybe you want to cut Kevin loose.
也许你可以放出凯文 你觉得如何
What do you think?
干吗 你在给我下指令和许可吗
What, you giving me orders and permission now or some shit?
我只是那么一说 -你「只是那么一说」
I'm just saying. -You're "just saying"?
对 -迈克 你现在要不要做点事
Yeah. -Mike, you want to do something right now?
找到我的鞋子
Find my goddamn shoes.
好 -好
All right? -Okay. Yeah.
那里 鞋子在那 把它们放到这个袋子里
There, they're right there. Put 'em in this bag here.
好吗 放进这个路易威登的包里
All right? In this Louis bag and valet that shit downstairs
然后拿到楼下去 可以吗
for me, huh, would you, please?
做吧 -我知道了
I got you. -There.
还有这个破包 真是的
And your bitch bag. Jesus Christ.
你管这叫「破包」 这不是破包
That's my bitch... Man, it ain't a bitch bag.
这可是路易威登 路易威登
It's a Louis. It's a Louis Vuitton.
这他妈是你姐姐的包
It's your motherfucking sister's.
跟上
Fuck. Keep up.
喂 -你好吗
Yo. - You good?
你出院了
You out?
所以你现在打算做什么 冥想修仙吗
So what you on now? Like life number seven?
你的境界快到了 邦尼
Getting up there, Bun.
我打算去找那些混♥蛋♥算账
Just fucking leveling up with these ancient-ass motherfuckers.
我们很好 很不错
Man, we good. We good.
所以我们要怎么做 讲快点
So where we at? Make it quick.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表