剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
第四季 第四集
第四季 第四集
嗯
Okay. Okay.
操
Oh, fuck.
有话就说 迈克
Say your piece, Mike.
你是来庆祝 还是来指责的
You coming to cheer or chastise?
我是来劝告的
I am here to counsel.
那相当于一支军队
We have a fucking army in town.
而你却只派出…
And you sent out
两个袭击者
two hitters
去对付一个排的人 弗兰克
to deal with a fucking platoon, Frank.
我们也不想有人伤亡 但这就是做生意的代价
Casualties never welcome, but it's the cost of doing business.
现在 我们知道我们面对的是什么了
Now we know what we're dealing with.
他们是评估敌军的先锋
They were scouts assessing the battlefield.
让我们了解到了我们不知道的事
Taught us what we didn't know.
对 好
Yeah, sure.
我让警♥察♥局去查了
I got KPD on it.
他们会对付逃窜在外的犯罪联盟
So they're gonna deal with the cartel on the streets.
里面也有问题要处理
We got matters to handle inside.
如果事情是里面挑起的
If the call's coming from inside the house,
我们得知道是谁 不是吗
we got to know who that is, no?
我们也可以控制自己的节奏
Or we pace ourselves.
据我计算 我们占据上风
My scorecard has us up.
如果你想保持上风
If you want to stay up,
就必须坚定策略 立刻实施
you got to double down and do it now.
如果是里面的人策划的
If word comin' from inside...
那就是罗伯托克鲁兹
it's Roberto Cruz.
那个你让我跟他做生意的人
Motherfucker you put me in business with.
现在 我们知道我们面对的是谁了
Well, now we know what we're dealing with.
监狱是你的领域 D
Prison's your domain, D.
你处理那边 我会在镇里召集更多人
You handle that, I'll muster more muscle from the city.
你已经大不同了
You leveled up.
放心上
Call it.
肯定是那混♥蛋♥在背后搞鬼
Yeah, that motherfucker flexing, for sure.
拉斐了解克鲁兹
Raph got Cruz's number.
我会让他付出代价的
I'll make it so.
我不想再引发另一场战争
We don't want another war.
我们要把源头掐掉 不让事情重演
Just stamp this shit out, so it doesn't become one.
嘿 特蕾丝
Hey, Trace.
好
Okay.
好 我这就过去
All right, I'll be right over.
马上就到
I'm coming right now.
你会习惯的 兄弟
You'll get used to it, brother.
专注于无感无知
Focus on feeling nothing.
专注于感受麻木
Focus on being numb,
而不是疼痛
not the pain.
检查你的邮箱
Check your mailbox.
这是什么
What the fuck is this?
你的眼睛 兄弟
Vision, brother.
把它架在栏杆间 别离得太远
Hold it between the bars, not too far.
你就能看到外面的动静
You can always see what's coming around the bend.
有人进入
Incoming.
有人来囚犯了
Oh. Handoff coming through.
我来就好 -谢谢
I got it. -Ah, thanks.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好
Good.
嗯…过来
Mmm-hmm. Come here.
让那个小甜心到我这来 -是啊
Bring that sweet snatch to me. - Ow!
过来 让我尝一口
Come on, give me a taste.
看来你已经见怪不怪了
I can tell you've seen some shit.
那个新来的女人是谁
Who's the new girlfriend?
让我尝一口
Let me taste it! Let me taste it!
他妈的闭嘴 不然我就挨个把你们揍一遍
Shut the fuck up, or I will pop each and every one
把你们打到坐轮椅挂屎袋
of these fucking cells and put you in a chair with a shitbag!
她知道她自己在干嘛 是吗
She knows what she's fucking doing, eh?
对不起 辛蒂
Sorry about that, Cindy.
没事 我脸皮厚
Nah, it's okay. I got thick skin.
是啊 显而易见
Yeah, no doubt.
这挺烦的 对吧
It's frustrating, you know?
跟动物园管♥理♥员♥似的
Like zookeepers here.
打开16号♥
Crack 16!
他应该自己把东西倒掉的
Well, he should... dump his own bags,
但是…医务室会派护士
but infirmary will send a nurse
来把垃圾倒出去
to swap 'em out.
我们交的税金 就是用来养有需求的人的
Tax money helping the fucking needy.
他们需要保持他的导管干净
They got to keep his port clean.
我在临终安养院工作过
I worked in hospice once upon a time,
所以我知道他们为什么要这么做
so I know how it is.
是哦 真是个圣女
Huh. Mother Teresa to boot.
你…
You, uh...
要去抽烟休息一下吗
due for a smoke break?
你是不是很讨厌这份工作的全部
You hate everything about this job?
也不是全部
Not everything.
我正努力戒烟中
I'm trying to quit.
乖…
I know. I know. I know.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. -Hi.
所有门都锁上了
Hi. Well, everything's locked down.
没事了
It's fine.
听着 我猜测
Look, it's my guess that, uh,
是有人想偷你的三元催化器
somebody was going after your catalytic converter.
然后他们撬开了窗户
And then I guess maybe they... pried open the window,
我也不知道
I don't know.
很有可能是这一片沿街
Most likely it's just some street rat
一路溜门撬锁的小偷
going house to house in the neighborhood,
但我会让警♥察♥局的人 在外面盯守的
but I'm gonna have KPD post outside.
好吗 以防万一
Okay? Just in case.
好的 谢谢你 迈克
All right. Appreciate it, Mike.
你还有什么别的需要的吗 我可以送你去镇外 去你父母家
Is there something else you want? I mean, I can take you out of town to your parents'.
或你姐妹家 -我不会抛弃凯尔的
To your sister's. -No. I won't abandon Kyle.
他不会这么想的 嘿 小家伙
You know he wouldn't take it that way. Hey, buddy.
但我会
I would. So...
谢了 迈克 我真的…
Thanks, Mike, really. I, um...
我在这里没事
I'm okay here.
好吧
Okay.
好了 如果你有事就打给我 -谢谢
All right, call me if you need anything. - Thank you.
操
Fuck.
嘿
Hey.
你能派警员
Can you get, uh, uniforms out here,
来凯尔家这边的街道看守吗
uh, just around the clock, over at Kyle's house?
出什么事了 -有人撬进了她的车
Well, what happened? -Someone broke into her car
还撬开了厨房♥的窗户
and pried open the window in the kitchen.
她没事吧
She okay?
没事 她很好 就是受到了点惊吓
Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She's just a little shaken up is all.
肯定是一些街溜子 想搞些小偷小摸
Just some junkie, I'm sure, trying to pawn some shit.
好 交给我去办 放心吧
Yeah, consider it done. I got you.
我一定让他们多用心
Abundance of caution.
谢了
Thanks.
等等 法官是谁
Wait, wait, who's the judge?
那就看看他能不能给我们延期
Well, see if he'll give us a continuance.
对 这叫魅力 琳达
Yeah. It's called charm, Linda.
看看他能不能在内庭给我们十分钟
Just see if he'll give us ten minutes in chambers.
计划是这样
A'ight, here's what's up.
等到去院里放风的时候
Make it yard time.
就跟往常一样
All casual and shit.
我们假装跟他们谈话
Like we just trying to talk.
你不觉得他会猜到我们会动手吗
Don't think he's gonna be waiting on this?
罗伯托以为自己赢了
Roberto thinks he's winning.
我就让他这么以为
I let him think that.
我们靠近他
Just get up close,
去谈生意
start talking business,
如往常般平淡
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表