剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
好吗
Okay? Yeah?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
都弄好了吗
Is it done?
对
Yeah.
迈克会开车送我过去
Mike's gonna drive me,
在我的送别会结束后
after my send-off.
我就在这里跟你告别吧
I'm gonna say goodbye here.
我没办法在酒吧
Can't do it at the bar, tossing back shots,
边喝酒边假装自己无所谓
faking this is something it's not.
你好啊
Hi.
是啊
Yeah.
我懂
I understand.
你要为了罗伯特进监狱
You're going to prison for Robert.
这还有天理吗 凭什么是你受惩罚
How does that make any sense, you being punished?
好了 特蕾丝 我… 我们明明已经谈过这件事了
Come on, Trace. I just... We talked about this already.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this.
就是明天了 凯尔
It's tomorrow, Kyle.
马上就要到了
It's here.
把真♥相♥说出来
Just tell the truth.
说出真♥相♥吧
Tell the truth.
这怎么就触犯你的原则了
How does that violate your code?
这怎么能算背叛
How is that betrayal?
你拯救了一个人的生命
You saved a man's life.
这是这件事的善果 好吗 -这是善果
That is the good that comes from it, okay? -It is good.
所以你要说出来 分享出来
So tell it, share it.
告诉他们你为什么那么做
Tell them why you did it.
事情会变得没完没了的
It's not gonna stop there, okay?
知道吗 这是一个纸牌屋 特蕾丝
This is a house of fucking cards, Trace.
我不能变成那个压垮它的原因
And I can't be the reason that it comes falling down.
谁的纸牌屋 凯尔
Whose house of cards, Kyle?
就六个月
It's six months.
好吗 就六个月
Okay? It's six months.
我们已经谈过这件事了 好吗
We talked about this, okay?
别这样
Come on.
特蕾丝
Tracy.
你要相信我 好吗
You have to trust me, okay?
很快就会过去的 拜托了
It's gonna go by fast. Please.
好了
All right.
你有鲁本的电♥话♥号♥码吗
You've got Ruben's number?
我有号♥码
I have the number.
好
Okay,
他收费比别人高
well, I mean, he overcharges,
但是他什么都会修 如果有东西坏掉 你可以…
but there's nothing he can't fix. If anything breaks, you just...
嘿
Hey.
看着我
Look at me.
别这样
Come on.
再看看你儿子
Now look at your son.
我不想吵架
I don't want to fight.
你再也做不了警♥察♥了
You can never be a cop again.
我不想做警♥察♥
I don't want to be.
知道吗 等我出狱
Okay, I do this,
我们就离开这里
and then we are fucking gone.
我们可以守得云开见日出
That is the silver lining here.
我们卖♥♥掉这栋房♥子
We sell this house, we leave Kingstown,
离开金斯顿 重新开始
we start over. That's the other good
这就是这件事带来的 其他好处 亲爱的
that comes from this, babe.
好吧
Okay.
你们都别轻举妄动
Y'all keep y'all pulse steady.
(惩治局)
好 放轻松
Relax, relax.
你好啊
What's up?
外面来的消息
Message from outside.
我们现在稳定了
We steady now.
是时候结束合作了
Time to let our arrangement lapse.
不
No.
不行
No, no, no.
我不那么觉得
Nah, don't see that.
我们损失了一个厨子
We lost a cook
还有几名优秀的战士
and some good soldiers
邦尼凭什么说“稳定”了
while Bunny was getting "steady."
那不是我们的责任
That wasn't on us --
不是
No?
又有一批货要进来了
Another shipment rolling in.
有一些是你们的
Some's yours.
钱要当场结算完
That shit's COD.
就当是给死者的抚恤金
Call it death benefits for the fallen.
告诉邦尼
You tell Bunny
我们可以那之后做调整
we can make adjustments after.
但现在不行
Not now.
是我在跟你说话
I'm the one who's talking.
不是邦尼
Not Bunny.
我们是一条船上的人 罗伯托
We in it together, Roberto,
亲密无间 不是吗
back to back, right?
现在情况变了
Circumstance changed,
你知道已经回不去了
and you knew it was gonna.
拉斐
Raph, Raph, Raph.
我们不需要亲密无间
Don't need to go back to back,
只需要你
but you will need
把你♥他♥妈♥欠的给我
to pay what you motherfucking owe.
嘿 混♥蛋♥
Hey! Fuckheads!
不许交头接耳
Break that shit up!
给我立刻分开
Break it up, right the fuck now!
我们走
Let's go.
他妈的是什么情况
What the fuck was that shit?
不知为何 波哥大强硬起来了
Bogotá's feeling fucking strong for some reason.
我们的境况变了
Things changing for us.
感觉他们也有所改变了
Seems like things changing for them, too.
给邦尼传个信
Get word to Bunny.
嘿
Hey.
沙佛在里面吗
Shaver inside?
不是我们 迈克
It wasn't fucking us, Mike.
我用我妈的墓地发誓
I swear on my ma's grave.
什么
What?
什么不是你 托德
What wasn't you, Todd?
你们不在火车那边吗
You weren't there fucking around with the trains?
不 长官
Nah, Officer.
你面前站着的是个知足的人
You looking at a contented fucking man,
对自己的归属和命运感到满足
satisfied with his place and lot in life.
满足
You're satisfied?
非常满足 迈克
Well satisfied, Mike.
我们有立足之地 可以赚到钱
We got our corners. We're making a dollar.
你们不打算扩张吗
No plans for expansion?
我还是那句话 说真的
Rinse fucking repeat. Sincere.
没人知道是谁把俄♥罗♥斯♥佬带来的
No one knows who dropped them Russians.
我敢确定
Ear hustle be dead on that.
好 行吧
Yeah, okay.
我需要你帮我留心一下
Well, I'm gonna need you to keep an eye out for me.
可以做到吗
Can you do that?
继续待在你的地盘 赚你的钱
Stay on your corners, make your money.
金斯敦警♥察♥局会假装没看见
KPD will look the other way.
就跟我们现在一样
Like we're doing right now.
但相对地…
Yeah, I mean, and in return...
你♥他♥妈♥算哪根葱在这里发号♥施令
Who the fuck are you, giving orders?
相对地… -操
Fuck! - Fucking in return,
首先 管好你的人
control your people, first of all.
我他妈已经受够时刻提高警惕
I'm tired of looking over my fucking shoulder
盯着这些滑头滑脑的王八蛋了 托德
at these sneaky fucking sodomizers, Todd.
阿门 -听到了吗
Amen. - You hear me?
对 阿门
Yeah, amen to that.
好的 迈克
Amen to that, Mike.
听着 贡内是个蠢货
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表