剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
你要相信你一定可以 等到曙光
You got to think that there's a light that's coming for you.
因为它就在前方
'Cause there is.
我向你保证
I promise you.
好 迈克
Okay, Mike.
怎么了 队长
What's going on, Captain?
马上就要到了
The day has come.
什么 审判日
What-what, end times, what?
检察官将在两天内召集大陪审团
Ian, the grand jury's convening in two days
凭莫里斯案对你提起诉讼
to bring charges against you in the Morrissey case.
他们会起诉你 伊安
They will indict you, Ian.
他们连火腿三明治都能起诉 这又怎么样
Captain, they can indict a fucking ham sandwich. Come on.
候选陪审团只会知道你是一个警♥察♥
Jury pool sees a cop in the dock.
现在 我们的口碑在他们那里并不好
We are not popular with the people right now.
这只是你的看法 我不觉得
Speak for yourself. Fuck that.
好了 -这不是开玩笑
Come on. -It's not a joke.
不要低估他们 更不要低估弗里
Don't underestimate that, and don't underestimate Foley.
她只有在坚定自己的看法时
She only goes to the grand jury
才会去召集大陪审团 -好
when she sees a conviction. -Yeah.
她的胜诉率高达90%以上
And her win rate's in the 90th percentile.
是啊 她一直都是优等生 对
Yeah. I mean, she's always been a straight-A student. Yeah.
抱歉 我不得不传达这个坏消息
But I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
队长 有时候你看起来
I mean, Captain, sometimes it seems like
很享受这种感觉
you fucking enjoy it a little bit.
伊安 我在给你警告
Ian, I am giving you warning.
我在告诉你
I am telling you,
她会严厉地对待你
she is gonna come at you hard, make you out to be worse
让你比被你关起来的那些怪物更惨
than the monsters you lock up.
我一点都不享受这点
I enjoy nothing about this.
谢谢你…
All right. I appreciate the, uh...
谢谢你告诉我
I appreciate the heads-up.
感谢
Thank you.
我是罗伯特索耶
Robert Sawyer.
有事留言
Leave a voicemail.
他妈别喝了 王八蛋
Yeah, put the fucking drink down, you fucking asshole.
这么早就有人来看你
Crack o' dawn visit.
你家出事了
Family trouble?
不是 就是律师来访
Nah, just some... some lawyer shit.
好 依我拙见
Right. My two cents?
这是你唯一该见的
Only visits you should allow.
是啊
Yeah.
法律代表
Legal representation.
除他们外 别人都不用见
Otherwise, cut visitors out.
这样他们就不会被你折磨
That way you don't torture them.
你也不会被他们折磨
They don't torture you.
你就是这么做的吗
Is that, uh, what you did?
拒见你爱的人
Cut off your loved ones?
或者反过来
Or vice versa.
差别不大
Same difference.
他跟你说了什么
What'd the shark have to say?
就…
Just...
就说了一下 如果我撤回申诉会怎么样
what happens if I reverse my plea.
要实现奇迹需要放弃什么
What you got to give up, work that magic.
我绝对不会撤回的
I'm not reversing shit.
这才对
Attaboy.
没有预约 我不能让你进去 迈克
No appointment, no audience, Mike.
继续走
Just keep going.
你怎么回事 聋了吗
What are you, fucking deaf?
预约之后再来…
Come back when you've done the correct...
不许用你的手碰我 混♥蛋♥
Don't you fucking put your hands on me, motherfucker.
不许碰我 -嘿
Get the fuck off me. - Whoa! What--
嘿
Hey! Hey!
转身 麦克拉斯基 -外面在吵什么
Turn around, McLusky. -What is the ruckus out here?
给我掉头出去
Turn around and walk away,
不然我就把你关进监狱 迈克
or I'll put you in a fucking cell, Mike.
托雷斯 不要激动 交给我 好吗
Torres, let-- Hold on. I got this, okay?
麦克拉斯基先生看起来 需要咨♥询♥点事
It looks like Mr. McLusky is in need of some counsel.
我说得对吗 迈克
Am I right, Mike?
对 -好
Yeah. -Okay.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
喝咖啡吗 -不用
Want some coffee? - No.
茶 -不用 操 天啊
Tea? -No. Fuck. Jesus.
操
Fuck.
所以…你把莫尔卡拉汉
So, uh, you park Merle Callahan
关在我弟弟隔壁
next to my brother?
不 这话不对
No, see, that's incorrect.
是你的弟弟被关在了卡拉汉隔壁
Uh, uh, your brother was parked next to Callahan.
我们的房♥间是先到先得的
It's a first come, first served type of thing.
好 行 你能帮他换个房♥间吗
Okay, fi-- Can we fix that, please?
你到底是怎么知道的 迈克
You know, how exactly do you know this, Mike?
我也是才刚刚知道而已
I mean, I just found out myself.
你真的想知道吗
Oh, you want to go there?
我只是好奇
I'm just curious.
我刚见过我弟弟
I-I, look, I just visited my brother.
他很聪明 是他发现的
And he's smart, so he figured it out.
这又不难 -好吧
Not so hard. - Okay.
这是流程性混乱
It was a bureaucratic snafu.
什么 -他们弄混了 迈克
Uh, w-what is it? -Yeah, it-it was a mix-up, Mike.
他们不小心弄混 把你弟弟安置到卡拉汉旁边
It was a mix-up that put your brother next to Callahan.
我昨天发现后 就一直在处理这件事
I have been on top of it since I found out yesterday.
好 那是昨天
Okay, so that's yesterday.
现在已经是今天了 你会立刻移走卡拉汉 对吗
Uh, today's today, so you move Callahan now, right?
文件已经被批示了
The paperwork has been filed.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
怎么…
What...
为什么
What is this?
讲真的 你想要什么
Honestly. What-what do you want?
我想做好我的工作 迈克 跟所有人…
I want to do my job, Mike, like everybody.
跟你一样 -好 我可以帮你
Uh, just like you. -Okay, well, I can help you.
我们已经谈过这个了 市长
Uh, we've been through this, Mayor.
你对我弟弟耍的花招太显而易见了
You know, the games that you play with my brother are transparent.
我已经看透你了 还有你跟波哥大的勾当 好吗
I see through you, all the way to fucking Bogotá, okay?
自从你来之后 犯罪联盟的气焰就涨了不少
Cartel's been empowered ever since you've been here.
我不知道你在讲什么
Wow, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
你非常清楚我在讲什么 -我他妈不知道 迈克
You know exactly what I'm talking about. -No, I fucking don't, Mike.
你知道我从你身上看到了什么吗
And you know what I see when I look through you?
我看到密歇根惩治局里的
I see MDOC inmate
068419号♥囚徒
number 068419,
一个前科犯在这里横行数年
an ex-con who ran roughshod over this place for years--
深刻影响着监狱内外的世界
inside and out--
血流成河 在你的掌控下 而如今
ocean of blood in your wake. And now?
如今 你做不到了
Now you can't do that.
这件事让你彻底没了自信
And it's left you looking for your balls with both hands,
这一定让你很恼火吧
and I think it pisses you the fuck off.
是啊
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我不知道 谁在跟你联手
Yeah, look, I don't know who got to you.
或这是如何发生的
Or how it happened.
为什么我们…我不知道
Why it got... I don't know.
但如果你觉得自己在这里遇到了困难 我可以帮你
But if you're in over your head here, I could help you.
你应该接受我的帮助 -我看起来需要帮助吗
So you should let me. -Do I look like I need help?
我掌控发生在我生活里
I control everything that happens in my life
以及在我监狱里的一切
and everything that happens in my prison.
卡拉汉到底对你做过什么
And what exactly did Callahan do to you, anyway?
无论他做过什么 发生过什么
Whatever it was, whatever happened,
无论他对你做了什么 他不会那样对待对凯尔的
whatever it is he did to you, he's not gonna do it to Kyle.
既然你可以掌控一切 那就掌控好这个
You control everything, so control this.
把卡拉汉放出隔离区
Put Merle Callahan in gen pop.
至于他做过什么…
And as far as what he's done...
是他教会了我如何杀人
...he's taught me how to kill.
最好是好消息 迈克 我太需要它了
Tell me something good, Mike. God knows I need it.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表