剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
手♥机♥快不行了
'Cause this phone's about to die.
我要去弄点牛排
Hell, I'm finna get me a steak,
烤土豆和小零食吃吃
some baked potatoes, some Zs.
唤醒我的身体
Wake my ass up, and then I'm gonna wipe out
然后我要灭了大都市区的 所有哥伦比亚人
every fucking Colombian in the greater metropolitan area.
听到了吗
You feel me?
我会处理外面的人 你处理里面的人
I'll wrangle what's outside, you wrangle what's in.
乐意奉陪 邦尼
Happy to do so, Bun,
但自从那疯子逃走 监狱还在封锁中
but we still on lockdown behind that cracker's breakout.
我还需要几部备用机
And I need a couple burners.
好 我看看怎么帮你
Oh, yeah, I'll see what I can do.
市长拉拢了监狱长
The mayor made some moves with the warden.
准备好动手 -好
Be ready to jump. -Amen.
她来时会绕山而来
她来时…
德瑞克
Derrick.
怎么了 弗兰克
Yeah, Frank.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
弗兰克…
Frank.
我要去兜兜风
I need to go for a drive.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要等多久
How long is this gonna take?
我不知道
I don't fucking know.
根本什么事都没有发生 我要去尿尿
Nothing's fucking happening. I got to take a piss.
用饮料瓶就好了啊
The fucking Gatorade bottle.
最好够大… -他来了
Better be a fucking big-- -Shh. There he is, there he is.
闭嘴 -我什么都没说
Shut up, shut up. -Yeah, I didn't say shit.
这他妈要等多久 他来了
Yeah, well, how long is that gonna fucking last? There he is.
我们什么时候出手
So when do we take him?
我们不能仅凭他走到人家门廊
We can't bust him for just fucking stepping on a porch
和开门就逮捕他 -是啊 他妈的
and opening a goddamn door. - Yeah, fuck him.
史蒂夫 迈克说让他进去
Stevie, Mike said let him go in,
等他出来 我们就抓捕他
and when he comes out, we snatch him up.
到时候 我们就知道原因了
We're gonna know why.
你知道这一切 最让我生气的点是什么吗
You know what angers me most about all this?
我来这不是来做看门人的
I didn't come here to be a janitor.
在底特律 我主宰全世界
In Detroit, I ran the world.
我的双手绝不会沾染血腥 除非我想
My hands were never dirty unless I let 'em be,
但你看看 在这个城镇
but you see, this town,
这里就像一个漩涡紧紧吸着你
it's like a vortex that sucks you in
将你困在海底 吞噬一切
and under and swallows everything.
你就在这个漩涡里 而如今
And you are in that vortex, and I am in it now, too,
我也进了漩涡 就因为你
with your sorry ass.
LJ解脱了
LJ's free of it.
上帝保佑 但却不是以我希望的方式 因为他
God bless, but not in the way I wanted because that man
本应该在一个美好的城市徐徐度日
was supposed to see out his days
在冰洞边垂钓鳟鱼
by a fucking fishing hole somewhere in God's country,
用篝火烤鱼
hooking trout and frying them on an open fire
安享晚年
at peace.
不会了
But no.
不会了
No.
我的兄弟死不瞑目
There's no peace for my brother.
是我帮了你 拉马尔
I gave you this, Lamar.
我帮扶了你
I lifted you up,
给你希望和未来
I offered you prospects and potential.
是我给了你机会
I gave you an opportunity.
但我们却变成了这样
And here we are.
我不得不亲手清扫垃圾
Here I am, taking out the garbage
宛如一个做家务的小孩
like I'm a fucking child at his chores.
你知道吗
You know,
我不懂你们这一代人
I don't understand your generation.
拉马尔 我真的搞不懂
Lamar, I just don't get it.
老天
God...
我们这一行… 真是个有趣的行业 对吧
Ours is a... It's a funny business, right?
我们走到最后经常身边空无一人
We so often end up friendless and alone.
无亲无友
Friendless.
但我不是 我不是
But not me. I wasn't,
我不是…我不是孤身一人
I wasn't, I wasn't, I wasn't alone.
直到现在 是你让我失去了朋友
I wasn't alone until now, and you made me alone.
我无法原谅你
And I can't forgive!
来了
There it is.
站住 弗兰克 双手举过头顶
Right there, Frank. Hands in the goddamn air.
还有谁在里面
Now, who else is in there?
弗兰克 我会朝你脑袋开枪 我认真的
Frank, I'll shoot you right in the goddamn head. I don't give a shit.
过去
Right there.
他妈的趴下 他妈的
Get down on the goddamn ground. Fuck you!
趴下
Down.
撒旦和犹大在里面
Satan and Judas are in there.
是撒旦和犹大 警官 -他他妈的在讲什么
Satan and Judas, Officers. -Fuck is he talking about?
「不要用甜言蜜语伪装毒药」
"Hide not thy poison with sugar'd words..."
我进去看看 -好 我控制住他了 你进去
Stevie, I'm going. -Yeah, I got him, I got him. Go.
他已经失去理智了
Lost his fucking mind.
立刻把床单拿下来
Take the sheet down right now,
不然我就叫撤离队过来
or the extraction team will.
你这个恶心的怪物 特里 你知道吗
You're a disgusting fuck, Terry, you know that?
我知道你在里面干吗
I know what you're doing in there.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck,
你这个恶心的 肮脏的怪物 -老天啊
you disgusting, filthy fuck. -Oh, my God.
我的老天 -天啊
Jesus Christ. -Oh, God.
天啊…要命
Oh, look at you. Oh, my God.
第一道菜
For the first course,
我们会上玉米和秋葵
we'll be serving a corn and okra paté.
我们得送他去医院
We got to take him to the hospital.
他需要精神评估 -来吧
He needs a psych eval. - Come on.
不行 我们要送他去洗澡
No, we got to take him to the shower,
把他关进暂时隔离区 然后把这里清理干净
put him a holding cell, and then get this place cleaned up.
去角落里 特里
Get in the corner, Terry.
我让你♥他♥妈♥的去角落 特里
I said get in the motherfucking corner, Terry!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 克莱德
Fuck you, Clyde!
过去 特里 快点 特里
Come on, Terry. Now! Now, Terry!
我们叫谁来打扫这里
Who's gonna sanitize this shit?
所有勤务工都被封锁在外了
All the orderlies are on lockdown.
嘿 布里恩 计划有变
Hey, Breen, change of plans.
立刻来行政隔离区 带上拖把
Ad Seg ASAP. Bring a mop.
拖把
A mop?
操
Fuck.
搞什么
What the fuck?
讲真 这他妈什么啊 -去清理
Seriously, what the actual fuck? -Get to it.
操 为什么是我
Fuck, why me? Why me?
你为什么要这么对我 我才不要做
Why are you doing this to me? This isn't me.
把眼泪擦干净 混♥蛋♥
Dry your tears, fucko,
你在反省期
you're on restricted duty.
你要庆幸自己没被扫地出门
You're lucky you're not out the door
在外面领失业救济金 知道吗 -对
and on the dole, okay? -Yeah. Fuck.
沾湿…
Soak...
沾湿拖把 把屎打扫干净
Soak your mop, wash the shit away.
这是你的任务
That's your lot.
你个败类 布里恩
You're a loser, Breen.
你应该上完高中的 你个傻♥逼♥
You should have finished high school, you fucktard.
你跟我的结肠造口袋一样臭 贱♥货♥
You fucking smell like my colostomy bag, bitchface!
布里恩吃屎
Breen eats shit. Breen eats shit.
布里恩吃屎
Breen eats shit! Breen eats shit!
布里恩吃屎
Breen eats shit!
布里恩吃屎
Breen eats shit! Breen eats shit!
布里恩吃屎
Breen eats shit!
布里恩吃屎
Breen eats shit.
让我出去 他妈的立刻让我出去
Let me out. Let me the fuck out now.
嘿 你漏了一块没拖
Hey, you missed a spot!
他在哪
Where is he?
马上就到 已经在路上了
They're coming. En route.
你怎么做到的
How?
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表