剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
今早的访客给你造成了不安
Visit this morning caused you some upset.
迈克确实很烦人
Mike is a fucking pisser.
我第一次见你哥哥时…
First time I saw your brother--
不瞒你说 是在这里的每一天
inside not a day, mind you--
他都在大院跟两三个人搏斗
he's on the yard, battling two, three homies.
你的哥哥
And your brother, in the shit,
整个人失控 像个疯子一样狂暴起来
goes blackout, man, fucking berserker.
他有那种天赋
Had that gift.
可以在战争中
Could turn everything off in the middle
终止一切
of a fucking war, huh?
你也有那种天赋吗 凯尔
You got that gift, Kyle?
是啊
Yeah.
但若不是我好心帮他 他早就被杀了
Still, he'd have been killed, hadn't I lent a kind hand.
兄弟情
Brotherly love,
就这样在监狱中诞生
forged right there on the carceral archipelago.
看来迈克跟你说了我的坏话
Figure Mike's painted you a picture of me.
但是我要说的是
But I'll tell you this.
他错了
He's wrong.
我做的只是帮你的哥哥在这里…
All I've done is keep your brother alive inside.
和外面活下去
And out.
自从我认识他起
I've been Mike's keeper
就一直是他的守护者
long as I've fucking known him.
谁是你的守护者 凯尔
Who's your keeper, Kyle?
一个警♥察♥向另一个警♥察♥开枪
Cop shoots another cop.
这么做一定要有很强的动机吧
There's got to be strong motive to do something like that.
你完全可以跟法律分享动机
And you could've shared that motive with the law.
但这让人不禁好奇
That leaves one to wonder,
你不能分享的理由是什么
what's the motive not to share it?
一定很晦暗…
Now, that's got to run
不可说吧
fucking deep.
是啊
Yeah.
你是警♥察♥ 迈克是罪犯
You're the cop, Mike's the criminal,
但坐牢的却是你
and you're the one inside.
你是为谁进来的 兄弟
Who you here for, brother?
速战速决 -好
Make it quick. -Yeah.
又用不到枪 拿它干吗
You don't fucking need that. What are you doing?
随便了
Yeah. Whatever.
雷吉大卫斯
Reggie Davis.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 靠 你吓死我了
The fuck, man? You scared the shit out of me.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我和我朋友想跟你谈谈
Me and my partner just need to talk to you.
这附近经常有东西被偷
Been a lot of package theft in the neighborhood.
派便衣警♥察♥来就为了调查小偷小摸
Putting plainclothes cops on fucking package theft, huh?
小偷不会当着警♥察♥的面动手 不是吗
Well, nobody's gonna steal shit in front of a black-and-white, am I wrong?
说得没错 只是…
Nah, you're not wrong, just, um...
靠 我得走了 能不能…
Shit, man, I got to bounce, so if--
那我们就跟你去下一个送货点
We're just gonna follow you to your next fucking delivery, then.
我们不会占用你很多时间
Come on, man, this won't take a minute.
就在车里跟你谈谈
Sit in the car, talk.
你们要谈什么
Talk about fucking what?
是大陪审团的事吗
This about the grand jury?
我们只是想跟你谈谈你看到的 还有你没看到的
Oh, we just want to talk to you about what you saw, what you didn't see.
如果我们的看法能达成一致
You know, if we all agree, then...
就没有问题
...not gonna be a problem.
滚开
Get the fuck out of here, man.
我不想跟你谈这个
I'm not talking to you about that shit.
你好啊 朋友
What's up, amigo?
他妈的不是吧
Fuck no.
别紧张 好吗
Just relax, all right?
嘿 我们只是想谈一谈
Hey, we just want to talk. Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥的… -嘿
You're the fucking... no, this isn't fucking happening.
不 我不会跟你们谈的 -我们只是想谈谈
We just want to talk, get our stories
让我们的看法达成一致 -嘿
on the same page here. -Hey.
我要录音了 你们这两个混♥蛋♥
I-I'll record you, you fuckers.
嘿…放轻松
Hey. Just relax.
你们想干预人证
You're tampering with a fucking witness.
我要把你们的声音录下来 混♥蛋♥ -好好听我们讲话
I'll fucking record you-- -We need you to listen to us.
不要录音 -不
Don't fucking do that. -No.
把东西放下
Put that down.
听着 嘿 -不要录音
Look-- Hey-- -Don't do that.
不 听着 -好了 听我说
No, look. -All right, listen to me.
把那东西放… -不 我没开玩笑
Put that fucking thing down. -No, I'm not kidding.
我要开直播
I'll go fucking live.
嘿 操 我们只是想谈谈
Hey, fuck, we just want to talk.
你们在干预人证
This is tampering with a wi--
操
Fuck.
老天啊 罗伯特 你干吗
Hey. Jesus Christ, Robert. What the fuck?
就… -老天
Just... - What the fuck
我怎么说的 -求你们
did I tell you? -Please. Please.
我们就是想谈谈 操
We just want to fucking talk. Fuck!
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
我没有…
I didn't fucking...
我什么都没看见 -太晚了 雷吉
I didn't see anything. -That ship's sailed, Reggie.
我什么都没看到 我发誓
I didn't see anything. I swear to God.
求你们 -伊安
Please. -Ian.
拜托了
Please.
对不起
I'm sorry--
操
Fuck.
哦 -我进球了
Oh! - I scored. I scored. I scored.
太棒了
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
有事吗
Help you?
对…嘿
Yeah. Hey.
我是迈克 是你妈妈的朋友
I'm, uh, Mike. I'm a friend of your mother's.
我给她留了言说我会过来
I left a message, said I'd, uh, come by.
她什么都没跟我说
Well, she didn't say anything to me.
你是监狱的人
You with the county?
不 我只是你们妈妈的朋友
No, no, I'm just a friend of your mom's.
她不在家
Yeah, well, she's not home.
她可能还要一段时间才会回来
Could be a while before she gets back.
好吧 你一定是卢卡司
Yeah. You must be Lucas.
对吗 -你怎么知道的
Right? -Why?
她提起过你
She talks about you.
就跟她说迈克来过 好吗
All right, just tell her Mike came by, would you?
空门… -放开我…
Free goal. Free goal. -No... Get off me. Get off me.
拜托啦 茉莉
Please! Molly!
放开我
Get off me!
来吧
I got this.
你来 -对 我来
You got it? -Yeah, I got this.
小心点 -知道
Watch out. -Yeah.
操 天啊
Fuck. Jesus Christ.
来
Come on.
你可以吗 -可以
Got it? -Yeah. Yeah.
这里离下游够远吗
Far enough downstream?
够了 这种季节
Yeah, this time of year, he's gonna be at the bottom
等到明早 他就到河底了
of the river by breakfast.
你在干吗 -你希望等尸体浮起来后
What are you doing? -If the body ever floats,
被人把我们的东西搜出来吗
you want 'em digging our fucking slugs out?
操 -快
Fuck! -Yeah.
天啊 你怎么做到跟家常便饭一样
Jesus Christ, is this a fucking walk in the park for you or what?
好极了 有了 -拿到了吗
Okay. Yeah. There. -You got it?
对
Yeah.
在这里
There it is.
好了
All right.
嘿
Hey.
你怎么还在
What are you doing here?
不是已经下班了吗
Aren't we closed?
外面还有一个人等着
We have a final visitor in chairs.
是吗
Yeah?
监狱长要见你
The warden's here to see you.
好吧 让她进来
Okay, yeah, send her in.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表