剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
凯尔活下来了
Kyle is alive.
对 他活着 但我却被狠狠打脸了
Yeah, he's alive, but I made promises that I cannot keep.
这是为了更大的正义 迈克
It's greater good, Mike.
我做了需要做的事
I did what was necessary.
你只是坐收渔翁之利
You did what was easy.
那是权宜之计
What was expedient.
你向我证明了你自己
You proved yourself to me.
我则向我的人证明了我自己 迈克
I proved myself to my people. And, Mike, I have to
我必须要向我的人证明自己
prove myself to my people. -Mm-hmm.
凯尔十分安全
Kyle is safe and sound.
只要莫斯消失 一切就都你说了算
Far as Moses goes, you can control that narrative.
如果你没有说服力 就什么都做不了
You are nothing if not persuasive.
你下次再玩弄我的时候 妮娜
Next time you're playing chess, Nina,
告诉我一声就好
just let me know that we're fucking playing.
也许还能少死几条人命
Might save us some blood.
看他多厉害
Look at him.
好样的 里德
Attaboy, Reed!
别鼓励他
Don't encourage him.
为什么 他毫无畏惧 快看他
What? He's fearless. Look at him.
里德 太高了 孩子
Reed! Too high, bubba.
没事的 帕特 不会有事的
No, come on, Patty, he's fine.
对 所有人在摔倒前都是无畏的
Yeah, everybody's fearless till they fall.
你干吗 这么快就走了
What are you doing? Already?
你没说仲裁的结果
You didn't say how the arbitration went.
对 你知道的 结果还没出
Yeah, it's, uh, you know, it's pending.
听着 这只是时间问题
Listen, it's just a matter of time.
我们人手不够 势力单薄
We're outnumbered, outgunned.
他们不会一直不让我复工的
Can't keep me on the bench forever.
你过得怎么样
How are you holding up?
我过得很好
Yeah, I'm good.
我很好 情绪蛮稳定的
I'm good. I'm in a good place.
真的吗
You sure?
因为你身上满是酒味
'Cause the Scope's not covering.
好吧 我是想说…听着
Yeah, well, I mean, listen, all that's
等你和里德回家后 一切都会好起来的
gonna get better when you and Reed come home.
爸爸 你看到我了吗
Dad, did you see me?
你看到了吗 -我当然看到了 伙计
You saw? -Ah! You know I did, brother.
你太厉害了 过来 孩子
That was awesome. Come here, man.
你真是个勇敢的孩子
My fearless boy.
你真的很擅长
Man, you're good at that.
来 过来 再抱一个
Here, come here, give me another one.
去吧
Go on.
嘿 早上好
Hey, good morning.
滚开 迈克
Fuck off, Mike.
嘿 谢谢你的问候 -不行 我不能跟你说话
Hey, fuck you, too. -No, I can't even talk to you.
那你要我怎么做 -你居然还有胆量出现在这里
What'd I do now? -You've got some fucking balls showing up here.
你是来辛灾乐祸的吗
You come in to fucking gloat?
什么 我甚至都不知道 你在说什么 伊夫林
What-- I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about, Evelyn.
迈克 我的目击证人失踪了
Mike, I got a missing fucking witness.
我很难猜不到
You don't have to guess too hard to know
这到底怎么回事 -我懂了
how that went down. -I see.
好吧 行吧
Right. Okay.
但这跟我有什么关系
So, what's that got to do with me?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
我不是什么事都做的 好吗
There are things I do not do, okay?
我是有底线的 你知道的
There are lines I do not cross. You know this.
所以是你的某个小黄人做的 或者…
So, one of your minions? -Or...
如果是伊安做的 我不会惊讶 -或者更有可能
I wouldn't put it past Ian. -Or, more likely,
是你的证人害怕 自己逃了
your witness bolted, got spooked.
别装作这种稀松平常的事没发生过
Don't act like it doesn't happen every other fucking day.
嗯
Huh?
如果你失去了证人 如果他逃了
If you lost your witness, if he's in the wind,
除了没了证人 你还有什么
right, what the fuck you got, besides no witness?
你抓不到伊安 也抓不到罗伯特 不是吗
No Ian, no Robert. Huh?
我每天都忙得脚不沾地 迈克
I'm spinning off the fucking planet here, Mike,
但一切都错了 大错特错
and it's just wrong, it's just wrong.
我没说这是对的
Well, I'm not saying it's not.
但你把这事忘了 好吗
But you got to clear this shit off your board, okay?
你必须放弃罗伯特 好吗
You got to forget about this Robert shit, all right?
我有一剂全能补药 -是吗
I have a tonic for all this. -Yeah?
对 -是伏特加吗
Yeah. -Is it vodka?
不是
No.
但它会是你的职业生涯中 最重大的审判
It's the biggest conviction of your career, however.
你想守住地方检察官的职务 这会是一把安心锁
You want to keep D.A.? That's a lock.
州长 参议院席位 -迈克
Governor, Senate seat. -Mike...
别胡说八道了 天啊 -你想要什么
cut the shit, man. -What do you want?
不 我没在开玩笑 我甚至能把鲸鱼钓来送给你
No, it's no joke. I can gift wrap a whale.
你懂吗
You understand?
你只需要放了凯尔
You just got to cut Kyle loose.
你没懂 迈克 我已经不相信你了
You're not hearing me, Mike. I don't trust you anymore.
弗兰克莫斯
It's Frank Moses.
那个人从未被检起诉过
The man has never been prosecuted.
他从未被逮捕过
He's never been arrested.
但我可以把他给你
I can give him to you.
我们这里的气候 对你来说比较冷
It's a colder climate for you here at the Bay,
布里恩长官
huh, Officer Breen?
你说什么 -我说我们这里的气候
What the fuck you say? -I say, colder climate for you
对你来说比较冷 长官 -安静
here at the Bay, Officer. -Quiet, inmate.
这婊♥子♥真是一点都不解风情
I mean, no available cunny up in this bitch.
我知道这家伙绝不会为你张♥开♥双♥腿♥
I know this one's not spreading her legs for you.
小心我把你打进医务室 王八蛋
Easy detour to the infirmary, motherfucker.
真剑拔弩张啊
Oh, so tense.
你很久没有释放过了吧
Been a long time since you had a release, huh?
你没参加女子监狱那边的
You missing out on all that
放纵活动吗
wanton action from the women's pen?
好了 够了
All right, that's enough.
哦 她不知道吗 布里恩
Oh... Is this fucking news, Breen, huh?
你忘了跟你的这位女性朋友说 你的那些兴趣吗
You forget to tell your lady friend here about all your hobbies?
你最喜欢逼人就范 不是吗
Better when they can't say fucking no, ain't it?
够了 -你才是那头饿狼 布里恩
All right. - You were the big, bad wolf, Breen,
所有女人都应该畏惧你 -他妈的闭上
and all the bitches be afraid. -Shut your lying
你的臭嘴 -嘿
fucking mouth! -H-- Hey!
垃圾
Piece of shit.
他们什么都敢说
They'll say anything.
你在干吗 狱警
Fuck you doing, C.O.?
你要是不问 是找不到任何东西的 孩子
You ain't gonna find shit unless you ask, son.
你好 对不起 女士 我只是…
Hi. I'm sorry, ma'am, I just--
别假惺惺的
Don't "ma'am" me.
我可比你多活了五年
I ain't five years your senior, if that.
你在偷偷摸摸找什么
Hey, what the fuck you snooping for?
对不起 我没有偷摸 我只是…
Sorry, not snooping, I-I just--
你只是趁我不在溜进来 是吗
Just cutting into my break is what you doing?
调配场没油了
Motor pool's low on gas.
托雷斯问下一批油什么时候到
Torres asked when the next delivery is.
傻子都知道这事打电♥话♥问就好了
Fool's just got to pick up the damn phone.
不 能打发新人做的事 何必打电♥话♥
No, but why call when you can just send a rookie?
可能是我上司在考察 我能做多少活吧
Think my LT's just trying to figure how much shit I'll take, you know?
明天下午1点
Tomorrow, 1300.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
我他妈怎么说的
The fuck did I say?
汤姆森 我不是30分钟前 就让你回家了吗
Thompson, didn't I not just send you home 30 minutes ago?
你是已经下班了 还是在故意拖延时间
What, are you off or you milking the clock?
你们都应该离开或者去值班了
Y'all got to be out the damn door or on your shift,
不要给我逗留 动作麻利一点 各位
no in between. Show me some damn hustle, gentlemen.
还有负责F区的人
Also, anyone on F block,
我要你们每小时都巡视一遍 我收到举报说那里有备用机
I want walk-throughs every hour. We have reports of a burner.
有外部人员在走廊修东西
We've got external contractors doing repairs in the boiler corridor.
如果你负责护送…
If you're on escort duty-- Hey,
天啊 杰克逊 你搞什么
Jackson, what the hell?
对不起 长官 我只是…
Sorry, sir, it just...
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表