剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
我只是突然有点恶心
just kind of snuck up on me.
把它打扫干净
Clean that shit up.
在你传染给整个监狱前 赶紧给我出去
And get the fuck out of here before you plague the whole prison.
要命
Goddamn.
嘿
Hey.
确保关闭摄像头 -收到
Make sure to kill the cameras. -Copy.
金斯敦市长
Mayor of Kingstown.
对…底特律国王
Yeah. King of Detroit.
我存在的意义比这要多的多 迈克
King of a whole hell of a lot more than that, Mike.
因此此刻…
Which is why this--
我出现在这里
where I find myself--
是绝对不该发生的事
this does not fucking happen.
是啊 事情脱离了计划 不是吗
Yeah. Shit went sideways, didn't it?
这是事实
Ooh, that's a fact
你居然说得如此轻描淡写
and an understatement.
前门进 后门出
"Enter through the front, exit out the back."
是你保证的 -我们本来是这么计划的
Those were your words. -Well, that was the plan.
是吗 因为有人在这里等着伏击我
Was it? 'Cause they were waiting to ambush me,
在这个你让我来的地方
right where you told me to go.
犯罪联盟盯上你了 就是这么简单
The cartel has eyes out. It's that simple.
发生在这里总比发生在街上好
I mean, better to happen in here than on the street.
你这个诡辩混♥蛋♥
You revisionist motherfucker.
哥伦比亚人想杀掉邦尼
Colombians tried to take out Bunny.
现在又想杀了你 这一点都不难想到 不是吗
And now you. The math's not that complicated, is it?
邦尼很可能再也醒不过来了 弗兰克
Bunny may never see another sunrise, Frank.
所以轮到你反击了
So it's up to you to push back.
我能怎么做
And how do I go about doing that?
他们烧了你的货
They burned one of your shipments.
你就烧他们的货
You burn one of theirs.
把他们引出来
Bait them across the line,
我们就能把他们全都杀掉
then we kill them all.
嘿 我进来了 混♥蛋♥
Hey, I'm coming in, fucker.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
你在哪
So where you at?
我猜一猜
Oh, let me guess.
你居然在看《报告狗班长》
You're watching the Dogfucking Whisperer?
对 刚好在放
Yeah. It's what's on. -You don't even
你连狗都没有 罗伯特 老天啊
have a fucking dog, Robbie. Jesus Christ.
除非它也搬出去了
Unless it moved out, too.
这一点都不好笑 伊安
That's not very fucking funny, Ian.
我只是在逗你 罗伯特 操
I'm just fucking with you, Robbie. Fuck.
你笑一笑 不然你就要哭出来了
You got to laugh or you're gonna cry.
我今天去见帕特和里德了 -很好 罗伯特
I saw Patty and Reed today. -Good. Robbie,
你的禁令马上就要取消了 你马上就能回去工作了
your suspension's gonna lift. You're gonna go back to work.
一切都会回到正轨的 好吗
Everything's gonna go back to normal, right?
他们保持了禁令 伊安
They upheld my fucking suspension, Ian.
不知道还要持续多久 我已经等不住了
Don't know for how long. Tired of waiting.
他们显然不会让我回去 因为伊夫林抓住了警♥察♥局的命脉
Apparently won't let me back in 'cause Evelyn's got a gun
因为这个禁令
to KPD's head.
我也没办法申请别的地方
I can't apply anywhere else with this bullshit hanging over me.
她因为我只是尽我的职责要抓我
She's coming after me for doing my job
我每天都把脑袋别在腰带上
that I risked my life for every day
好像我很喜欢一样 -是啊
and that I fucking loved doing. -Yeah.
听着 船到桥头自然直 总要有个过程
Look. It's gonna work itself out. It just is.
是吗 要多久 怎么才能直
Oh, yeah, when? Fucking how?
我倒不如 是坐牢的那个 不是吗
I mean, I might as well be the one in fucking prison, right?
罗伯特 说够了吗
Robbie, fuck that noise.
你没有资格说这话
You're not a goddamn victim here.
迈克选择了恶人那一边 伊安
Mike chose the side of fucking evil, Ian.
要不是因为他和凯尔 我绝不会变成现在这样
Wasn't for him and Kyle, I wouldn't be in this situation.
我不会失去工作
I would be on the job
我的妻子和儿子依旧会在我身旁
or I would be here with my wife and my son.
但是我却被毁了 变成了前科犯
Instead, I got fucked, and an ex-con
跟镇上所有黑帮还有所有死人
who is connected to every fucking gang in town,
都有关联… -不是
everybody that drops-- -No.
他却能免于责罚 自♥由♥行动
he walks around with fucking impunity.
你♥他♥妈♥想让我说什么 生活是不公平的
What the fuck you want me to say, huh? Life's un-fucking-fair.
你是受到了恶劣的对待 我们知道
Now, you got dealt a bad hand. We know that.
你应该放下一切 重新开始
Fucking toss that shit, shuffle and you deal again.
你知道的 -去你♥妈♥的♥ 伊安
You know that. -Fuck you, man.
我甚至都无法重新入局 -够了
I can't even get in the goddamn game. -Come on.
别说了 -因为迈克在动手脚 伊安
Come on. -Because of Mike. He's doing this, Ian.
他他妈的在针对我
He's fucking doing this.
这不是一场阴谋 没有人在与你为敌 罗伯特 操
It's not a fucking conspiracy. Nobody's aligned against you, Robert. Fuck.
米奇绝不会让这种事发生
Mitch would never let this shit happen.
绝对不会 他当过警♥察♥
Never. He was a cop,
他绝对不会毁了另一个警♥察♥
and he would never fuck over another cop.
对
Yeah.
他被逮捕的时候 我怎么做的
And when he got popped, what did I do?
你修正了一切 -我怎么做…
You made it right. -What'd I--
你修正了一切 -没错
You made it right. -Yes, exactly.
我修正了一切
I made it right.
我他妈的帮了我的兄弟 我为迈克麦克拉斯基杀了人
I fucking helped my brother. I killed for Mike McLusky.
如今 我却被抛弃了
And now I'm the fucking forsaken.
一切都会过去的
This is gonna pass.
你要相信我
You got to fucking trust me.
一切都会过去的
It is going to pass.
对 没错 如果我让它过去
Yeah, it will. If I make it pass.
就像你和我采取行动
Like, you and me-- we took action
让那件事过去一样
and we made that shit pass.
如果迈克走了
And if Mike passes,
这个城镇里的所有问题都会消失
then so do all the fucking problems in this town.
嘿…有什么消息
Hey. What do you got?
货明天下午1点到
Shipment arrives tomorrow, 1:00.
很好
That's good.
我弟弟呢 -他在行政隔离区很安全
And my brother? -He's safe in Ad Seg.
他被送去公共监狱是工作人员失误 还是有别的什么
Was Gen Pop a clerical error or something more?
我会处理的
I'm handling it.
是霍布斯吗
Was it Hobbs?
听着 没有人会知道是你的 好吗
Look, no one's gonna know it's you, okay?
霍布斯知道是我里应外合 搞的那次手榴弹袭击
Hobbs knows I gave the nod for the grenade attack.
要是被邦尼发现 我…我就死定了
Bunny finds that out, I'm... I'm dead.
我把毒品到货时间告诉你 要是被霍布斯发现…
I gave you the dope shipment. Hobbs finds that out...
听着 霍布斯什么都不会知道的 好吗 邦尼也是
Look, Hobbs doesn't know shit, okay? Neither does Bunny.
如果任何事
And if any of this--
任何一件事被他们察觉
if any of it-- lands on their radar...
我会处理好的 好吗 我会保护你
I'll handle it, all right? I got you.
现在 我弟弟最重要 好吗
My brother's the most important thing here, okay?
知道了 迈克
I hear you, Mike.
我听到你说的话了
I hear the words you're saying.
对 然后呢
Yeah, and?
但这只是口头保证
They just words.
你照顾好他 我就照顾好你
Look after him, I look after you.
就是这样
That's how this works.
他来了
There he is!
欢迎回归 -啊
Welcome back. -Oh!
(受信员 惩治局)
欢迎回归 莫尔 -嘿
Welcome back, Merle. -Hey.
我们帮你安排好了 不用担心
We got you a ride. You're good.
我很高兴回来 兄弟
It's good to be back, brother.
人总是自以为自己知道
People think they know.
他们听到点什么
They hear things, and then they...
就会靠想象揣测一些事 然后就会…
cement them in their minds, and then they...
以讹传讹
know.
谁都没说任何事 我什么都不知道
No one's saying anything. I don't know shit.
但它在发生
But it's happening.
我看到
I see it...
它正在发生
...happening.
有时候…
Sometimes...
有时候 我觉得很辛苦
Sometimes it's just too much.
这样
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表