剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
[女]我的女儿,她说要见你。
[Woman] My daughter, she said to see you.
她说你现在是市长了。
She said that you're the mayor now.
[兔子]对不起你的兄弟,伙计。
[Bunny] Sorry about your brother, man.
你要花点时间?
You gonna take some time?
不。不,不,我很好。
No. No, no, I'm good.
快递员,修理工。
Couriers, fix-it men.
你做什么,都是你父亲发明的。
What you do, your father invented it.
钱在哪里?-警♥察♥。
Where is the money? - The police.
这对你来说将是一个问题。
That's going to be a problem for you.
不要再威胁我了。
Don't ever threaten me again.
他和哥哥不一样,派人去吧。
He's different than his brother, send someone else.
谁?
Who?
[米洛]鸢尾花在哪里?
[Milo] Where's Iris?
[迈克]谁派你来的?- [鸢尾花]米洛。
[Mike] Who sent you? - [Iris] Milo.
他是 我的老板。
He's my boss.
[迈克]你应该回去了。
[Mike] You should go back.
[虹膜]我比你想象的要强。
[Iris] I'm stronger than you think.
就是他?-是的。
That's him? - Yeah.
更好的是,这只蛆不会上法庭。
Better yet, this maggot doesn't make it to court.
[迈克]他们会对此视而不见。
[Mike] They're gonna look the other way on this.
他们要看多远?
How far the other way they gonna look?
远。
Far.
你欠他们的。你们都欠他们的。
You owe them. You all owe them.
他们想要他们的恩惠。
They want their favors.
什么样的恩惠?
What kind of favors?
不讲道理的那种。
The unreasonable kind.
谁?- [迈克] 他们都 .
Who? - [Mike] All of them .
神。。。
God...
什么--
What the--
你所拥有的一切,我都拿回来了。
Everything you have, I'm taking it all back.
[迈克] 你想 发动战争吗?
[Mike] Do you wanna start a war?
他们食言了,迈克!
They broke their word, Mike!
他们渴望这个。
They hungry for this.
[卡洛斯]这就像一场革命。
[Carlos] This like a revolution.
[P-狗]是时候有人发消息了。
[P-Dog] It's time somebody sent a message.
信使是我。
The messenger's me.
[枪声]
[gunfire]
[音乐]
[music]
[音乐]
[music]
[迈克]停。
[Mike] Stop.
一大步。
Big step.
转这边。
Turn this way.
快。
Quick.
握住我的手。迈出一大步。
Take my hand. Take a big step.
给你。
There you go.
[虹膜]我能把这他妈的东西脱下来吗?
[Iris] Can I take this fucking thing off?
不,你不能。坐下。
No, you can't. Sit down.
[音乐]
[music]
[海鸥叫声]
[seagulls calling]
[音乐]
[music]
你现在可以把它摘下来了。
You can take it off, now.
[音乐]
[music]
[迈克]加油。给你。
[Mike] Come on. There you go.
这是怎么回事,嗯?
How 'bout this, huh?
湖中♥央♥没有熊,对吧?
There's no bears in the middle of the lake, right?
毫米。
Mm.
那么,它是谁呢?
So, whose is it?
这是一次药物发作。
It's a drug seizure.
下周去拍卖♥♥。
Goes to auction next week.
你知道如何航行吗?
You know how to sail?
我他妈的一点头绪都没有。
I don't have a fuckin' clue.
但它有一个方向盘和一个引擎,
But it's got a steering wheel and an engine,
我可以开车,所以...
and I can drive, so...
我们开始吧。
There we go.
那么,我们要去哪里呢?
So, where are we goin'?
我不知道。
I don't know.
以为我们只是在湖中♥央♥出去。
Figured we'd just go out in the middle of the lake.
就停泊在那里。
Just anchor there.
你睡不着,我不睡。
You can't sleep, I don't sleep.
船的摇晃可以治愈两者,是吧?
Somethin' about the sway of the boat cures both, huh?
[虹膜]也许我们可以把它带到某个地方。
[Iris] Maybe we could take it somewhere.
吃晚饭。
Get dinner.
不,我给我们做晚饭。在厨房♥里。
Nah, I'll make us dinner. In the galley.
[虹膜]什么是厨房♥?
[Iris] What's a galley?
厨房♥是“厨房♥”的船。
Galley is boat for "kitchen".
有厨房♥?
There's a kitchen?
是的,我明白。
Yeah, I know.
在这里 ,你想 看看船最好的部分吗?
Here, you wanna see the best part of the boat?
[音乐]
[music]
[迈克]我父亲常说:“我迫不及待地想变老。
[Mike] My father used to say, "I can't wait to get old.
让我的心软化。让我的记忆腐烂。
For my mind to soften. For my memories to rot away.
最难做的是忘记。
The hardest thing to do is forget.
忘记生活给人的伤疤,
Forget the scars life gives yo,
忘记你给别人的伤疤。
forget the scars you gave others.
然而,挑战在于,
The challenge, though,
隐藏了一些值得你垂死的记忆。
is hiding a few memories worth keeping from your dying mind."
他叫我写日记,
He told me to keep a journal,
只写下好东西。
and only write down the good things.
然后当坏事消失时,
Then when the bad things fade away,
你可以读到你所拥有的幸福生活。
you can read about the happy life you had.
[音乐]
[music]
但头脑不会忘记那么容易。
But minds don't forget so easy.
当我们目睹和忍♥受的恐怖扎根时,
When the horror that we witness and endure takes root,
只有疯狂和痴呆才能消除它。
only madness and dementia can remove it.
[音乐]
[music]
妈的...
Shit...
[列车汽笛吹响]
[train whistle blowing]
[门吱吱作响]
[door creaking]
[列车汽笛吹响]
[train whistle blowing]
不!不!
No! No!
他妈的,不!- [凡妮莎] 卡里姆!
Fuck, no! - [Vanessa] Kareem!
[卡里姆]不!
[Kareem] No!
[凡妮莎]看着我!
[Vanessa] Look at me!
[卡里姆] 不!- 卡里姆!
[Kareem] No! - Kareem!
不 不!- [凡妮莎]看着我!
No, no! - [Vanessa] Look at me!
[卡里姆] 不!-看着我!
[Kareem] No! - Look at me!
你没事吧,宝贝!
You're okay, baby!
你没事吧!
You're okay!
这是家!
This is home!
你回家了!
You're home!
[抽泣]
[sobbing]
妈妈?
Mom?
现在,回去睡觉吧!
Now, go back to bed!
[抽泣]
[sobbing]
[凡妮莎]看着我,亲爱的。
[Vanessa] Look at me, honey.
你没事吧。
You're okay.
你没事吧。
You're okay.
我没事。我没事。
I'm okay. I'm okay.
[凡妮莎]想要关灯?
[Vanessa] Want the light off?
[卡里姆]不,让它保持打开状态。
[Kareem] No, leave it on.
[音乐]
[music]
[囚犯相声]
[inmate crosstalk]
[音乐]
[music]
婊♥子♥黑鬼,他妈的离开这里,黑鬼!
Bitch-ass nigga, fuck outta here, nigga!
[囚犯]起床!
[Inmate] Get up!
[喊]
[shouting]
[咕噜咕噜]
[grunting]
去他妈的!
Fuck that!
[囚犯]该死!
[Inmate] Oh, shit!
[喊]
[shouting]
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表