剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
You're nothing to your bosses.
对我也一样 唯一的区别是
You're nothing to me. The only difference is,
我如果要杀你 一定是有原因的
when I kill you, it'll be for a reason.
所以你何不老实把我想知道的告诉我
So why don't you just tell me what I fucking need to know...
让自己活命
...and you can live?
邦尼华盛顿就是个傀儡
Bunny Washington's a pawn.
我们对小喽啰不感兴趣
We're beyond the locals.
我们想要的是骑士和车
We're after knights and rooks,
市长和国王
mayors and kings.
好
Okay.
告诉你老板 如果你继续待在镇上
Tell your bosses, if you stay in town,
小喽啰会杀了你
the local pawns will kill you.
伊夫林 -什么
Evelyn. - Yeah.
他无故缺席了
He's AWOL.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
还有十分钟就开庭了 -我昨天跟他联♥系♥过
We're convening in ten minutes. - I spoke to him yesterday.
他知道开庭日期和时间 也知道怎么来 他都确认过的
He knew date and time, he had directions, he confirmed.
我就应该把他放在宾馆里保护起来
Oh, my God, I should've put him in a hotel, lock and fucking key.
我应该解散大陪审团吗
Should I release the grand jury?
操
Fuck.
(惩教署托管人)
他妈的退后 不然我就把你劈成两半
Back the fuck off, or I will fuck you in half!
你不是一个人 坚持住 兄弟
You ain't alone. Hold on to that, brother.
嘿 你去哪
Hey. Where you headed?
洗手 十分钟后回来分饭
Hygiene kits. Be back in ten to dole 'em out.
好
All right.
嘿 甜心宝贝 -天啊
Ooh-whee! -Wow.
看看你
Look at you.
宝贝 我渴死了
Baby, I'm feeling dirty.
过来 宝贝
Come on, baby.
來吧 小妞
Damn, girl.
你丢东西了吗 警官
Lose something, Officer?
「无法支持核心」
The center cannot hold.
请求支援 行政隔离区需要支援
Request backup. I need a five in Ad Seg. Stat.
收到
10-4.
不完美的系统
Imperfect system.
我来帮忙了
At your service.
一切都还好吗 -不好
Everything okay? -No.
有人没有更新点名册
Somebody didn't update the count board.
这里少了一名囚徒 我要去看看他去了哪里
We're down an inmate. I got to go see where he landed.
谢谢你 布里恩 我欠你一次人情
Thank you, Breen. I owe you one.
那我就等你还了
Oh, I'll bank on it.
不
No.
我不会为你祈祷的
I'm not praying for you.
我不会把祈祷浪费在不需要的人身上
Not wasting prayers where there's none required.
我们的父母是我见过的 最坚强 最勇敢的人
Our parents were strong folk, strongest we've ever known.
这份坚强也流淌在你的血液里
That strength's in your blood.
我们的所做所为成就了自己 而你…
We ain't nothing but who we are and what we do, and you...
你很坚强
you're strong.
你做的…
And what you...
你做的事 德韦恩…
...what you do, Deverin...
都是善事
...is good.
你经历了那么多生死关头 不能在这里死去
You didn't survive so long only to perish now.
听到了吗 弟弟
You hear me, brother?
你的命还长着呢
You are long for this world.
上帝不用倾听我的祈祷
God don't need to hear my prayers
因为你听到了我的命令
because you hear my commands.
姐姐现在命令你…
This is your fucking sister telling you...
回到我身边
...come back to me.
消防检察员希望
And the fire inspector's
在周四过来
looking to schedule a time for Thursday.
把这推到下周
Uh, push that to next week...
副监狱长
Deputy Warden,
对不起打扰你了
I'm so sorry to interrupt.
没事 什么事 你是…
Yes, what-what is it, Officer...?
史蒂芬丝 长官
Um, Stephens, sir.
史蒂芬丝 有什么事吗 -行政隔离区
Stephens. How can I help you? -Over in Ad Seg,
少了一名囚徒
we are missing an inmate.
我们没有收到转移指令 他不在医务室
There's no transfer order. He's not in
也不在隔离活动区
the infirmary. He's not in the exercise cell.
嗯 -是081693号♥囚徒
Hmm. -Um, inmate 081693.
安彻湾监狱很大 你知道的 这里有很多房♥间和可移♥动♥区域
Well, the Anchor's a big house, you know, with a lot of rooms
可能就是记录没有同步
and moving parts. Probably just a clerical discrepancy.
我知道他曾经是一名警♥察♥
Well, I-I know that he was a police officer.
所以他面临着高风险
Ah, so he's high-risk.
对 -好吧
Yes. -Okay.
他的编号♥是… -081…
Inmate number... -081...
081…
081...
…693 -…693
...693. -...693.
是的 -好…
Mm-hmm. -Well,
我会去查一下 看看怎么回事
I'll track him down, figure it out.
谢谢你 长官 -谢谢
Thank you, sir. -Thank you.
我不应该在这里 警官
I'm not supposed to be here, Officer.
看来是时空扭曲了
Must be some sort of cosmic glitch.
不是 -别靠近铁栏
No. -Back away from the fence.
你没明白
You don't understand.
我应该在行政隔离的 好吗
I'm supposed to be in Ad Seg, okay?
听着 我是警♥察♥ 好吗
Look, I'm a cop, okay?
我可能有生命危险 你们有义务把我安置在安全的地方
I fear for my life. You're obligated to move me to safety.
滚开
Fuck off.
怎么了 辛蒂
Yeah. Cindy?
凯尔不在他的房♥间里
Kyle's not in his cell.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我来值班 发现他不在里面
I came on shift, and he's not in his cell.
也没有任何记录
There's nothing in the logs.
没有人知道他去了哪里
Nobody knows where he is.
我去检查过医务室
Uh, I checked the infirmary.
还有隔离活动区
I checked the exercise cage.
他都不在
He's not there.
我跟托雷斯讲了
I spoke to Torres,
他在找他
and he's looking for him.
操
Fuck.
托雷斯不会找的 好吗
Torres is not looking. All right?
辛蒂 不要靠近他
Cindy, stay off that fucker's radar.
他跟霍布斯是一丘之貉
He's in bed with Hobbs.
操
Fuck.
这里还有没有干净的警官了
Is anyone in this place not corrupt?
回去接着值班
Just go back to your shift.
保持低调 好吗
Keep your head down, okay?
这些混♥蛋♥
These motherfuckers!
喂
Yeah. Yeah.
你好
Hello.
这是安彻湾监狱囚徒打来的电♥话♥ -操
This is a call from an inmate at Anchor Bay Prison. -Oh, sh...
快啊 -按「一」
Come on. -Press one...
或说“好”接通电♥话♥… -拜托 快啊
...or speak "yes" to accept a call. -Fucking come on.
好
Yes.
好 好
Yes. Yes.
迈克
Mike.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪里
Yeah, what d'you-- Where the fuck are you?
他们把我放在了公共监狱
They put me in gen pop.
我在大院里 迈克
I'm in the fucking yard, Mike.
这到底是怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
见鬼了 操
Christ. Goddamn.
听着 我会想办法的 好吗
Look, I'm gonna figure it out, all right?
你只需要听我说 好吗
Just listen to me, okay?
听仔细了
And listen carefully.
那些雅利安人 他们会想拉拢你
The whites, they're gonna try to bring you close.
你不能接受 知道吗
You do not want that, all right?
所以你要用背靠紧铁栏
So put your back against the fence.
去找拉斐尔 就是这样
Look for Raphael. That is it.
你只需要做这些
That's all you will do.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表