剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah.
我妈妈总说
My mother used to say,
「愚蠢是无法控制的」
"You can't control stupid," you know?
你知道的
What people...
比如别人的想法和言语
think and what they say.
还有他们做的事
The things they do.
克莱德在等我回去
Clyde needs me back.
他要…
He's got a...
去看医生
a doctor thing.
他妈的废物
Fucking loser.
他妈的废物
Fucking loser.
加油 保持队形 蓝线 红线
Let's go. Line 'em up. Blue line, red line.
杰西 你受伤了 继续打 还是怎么样
Jessie, you good? You calling it a day? What?
我的脚踝痛
Yeah, my ankles hurt.
不用担心 我经常怎么说的
Don't worry about it. What do I always say?
「去他的」
"Fuck it."
不是 是另外一句
No, no, the other thing.
「明天再做」 -对
"I'll do it tomorrow"? -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你是个好孩子 打电♥话♥给你妈妈
You're a good kid. Call your mom.
没事的 迈克 等我一下
It's all good. Mikey, hang on.
嘿
Hey.
好 红线开始 上
All right, red line drills! Let's go!
练得怎么样
How goes it?
非常好 我们在精益求精
Fuck, it's the pursuit of excellence,
迈克 -好
Mikey. -Yeah.
好 袭击的人查得怎么样了
All right, what do we got on the shooter?
事情都被国土安♥全♥部♥搞砸了
Fucking Homeland Security fucked this up.
他们抓到了人 录了他的指纹 然后放他走了
They had him, had his prints, let him go.
那混♥蛋♥就没有回来接受审查
This fucker didn't come back for the goddamn interview.
好吧 第二支犯罪联盟小队 对吧
Yeah. Well, cartel B-squad, isn't it?
你到底想不想让莫斯活着 -想
Are we happy Moses is alive, or what the fuck? -Yes.
对 我们很高兴他还活着 至少现在是
Yes, we're very happy he's alive, at least for now.
如果一切顺利 我们把莫斯交给伊夫林
If we play this right, we hand Moses to Evelyn.
只要他进去 凯尔就能出来
He goes in, Kyle comes out.
凯尔不是会被放出来吗 不是吗
Kyle's got to be fucking relieved, no?
他不知道 他不愿意跟我讲话
He doesn't know. He won't talk to me.
也许这样更好
It's all better, anyway.
操 -不会给他过高的希望
Fuck. -Don't get his hopes up.
听着 我会给那混♥蛋♥布局 知道吗
Well, look, I'm gonna set this motherfucker up, okay?
然后由你拿下他
And you're gonna knock him down.
知道了吗 -知道了
Do you see it? -Yeah.
因为我知道 -知道
'Cause I do. -We got-- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
交给我们 迈克 我们知道了 -好 很好
We got this. Mikey, we got-- -Okay. Good.
听我说
Listen to me.
罗伯特那边出了问题
Fucking, we got a goddamn problem with fucking Robert,
知道吗 我们明明都收拾好这里的烂摊子了
all right? We covered our fucking asses here,
但是警♥察♥局就是不愿意恢复他的职务
and the KPD's not gonna reinstate him.
他说如果警♥察♥局不让他回去上班
And he says if KPD doesn't reinstate him,
帕特就不愿意回家
Patty's not gonna come back...
她不是因为他丢了工作…
Well, she didn't leave him
而离开他的 -他要失去理智了
'cause of job security. -He's losing it.
他在失去控制 他变得越来越糟 毫无好转
He's fucking losing it. He's getting worse, not better.
他现在情绪极其不稳定
He's an unstable fuck right now.
好吧 听着 我们几乎已经快没事了
Okay. Look, we're almost in the clear here.
他知道 但他完全不听原因 迈克
He knows, but he is not listening to reason, Mike.
他现在口无遮拦
He is fucking saying crazy fucking shit.
行为完全无法预测 -对伊夫林
It's unpredictable. -About Evelyn?
是你
You.
全都是因为你 -操♥他♥妈♥的
It's all about you. -Aw, fucking...
他所有的问题都始于你 终于你
All fucking-- No, all his problems start and end
迈克麦克拉斯基
with Mike fucking McLusky.
那他可得排队了 -丑陋至极
Well, get in line. -It's ugly.
兄弟 他现在十分丑陋
Brother, it is fucking ugly. I don't know what
我不知道他会做出什么事 迈克 但是绝对不会是好事
he's gonna do, Mikey, but it's not good.
他完全可能明天就会有所行动
He could make a move fucking tomorrow.
每个人都有临界点 迈克
Every man's got their fucking breaking point, Mike,
他已经远远超过临界点了
and he has fucking crossed it.
你听到我说的了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying to you?
我们不能再照看他了
We can't look after him anymore.
好了 加油
All right. Let's go.
嘿 放前面
Hey, in the front.
我说了 最重的箱子放前面 靠近驾驶室 快点
I said the heaviest crates go in the front, toward the cab. Come on.
犹记得一开始 我们只有一根棍子和祈祷
I remember all we had was a stick and a prayer.
在本顿街头的日子
Benton Street days.
但市政厅连这都要拿走
City still found a way to take even that,
不是吗
didn't they?
我记得那时 我爸回到家
I remember when my pops got home.
坐在餐桌边
He sat at the kitchen table,
手里拿着
the notice in his hands.
征用通知
"Eminent domain."
他们说得好像是帮我们忙似的
They said it like they was doing us a favor.
这击碎了我爸
That broke my pops.
毁了我们社区
Broke our neighborhood.
让它宛如不存在一般彻底消失
Gone, like it wasn't even there.
就凭纸上的几行字
Just words on a piece of paper.
毁掉我们的不是那几行字
Words didn't take Black Bottom.
是人
People did.
有计划的人 -嗯
Men with plans. -Hmm.
他们知道我们无力还击
Men who knew we couldn't fight back
不会让他们付出代价
hard enough to make it cost them.
动作快
Let's fucking move.
我没有一整天的时间磨蹭 快
Don't got all day. Come on.
你相信他
You trust him?
我们有他的把柄 LJ
We own his ass, LJ.
这比信任更牢靠
It's better than trust.
我们会让他们付出代价的 弗兰克
We're gonna make them feel the cost, Frank.
我们要给那些混♥蛋♥上一课
We gonna teach those motherfuckers a lesson.
不 不是上课
No, we ain't teaching shit.
而是要给他们留下抹不去的伤疤
This here is about leaving scars.
嘿 你妈妈回来了吗
Hey. Uh, is your mom home?
回了
Yeah.
你知道 兄弟冰球队里有装备
You know, Big Brothers-- they got equipment.
对 我知道 -青少年冰球队也有
Yeah, yeah, I know. -And the Y, too.
对 是
Yeah. Yeah, they do.
你想的话 可以一支拿来在冰面上打冰球
Maybe you want to use one for the ice
另一支拿来玩街头冰球
and cut one down for the road hockey, if you want.
我不想要你的冰球棍
Nah, I don't want your sticks.
宝贝 暖气都逃走了
Babe, you're letting the heat out.
他带着礼物来了 妈妈
He comes bearing gifts, Mom.
嘿
Hey.
我朋友是个冰球教练
Look, my friend's a coach,
所以我就想说…
so I just thought I'd, you know...
哦 你不用…
Oh, you didn't...
你去把垃圾扔了吧
Why don't you, uh, take the trash out?
进来吧 外面冷
Come in. It's cold.
谢谢 -还你
Thanks. -Here.
对不起…
Sorry.
她是露辛达
Uh, this is Lucinda.
好的 你好
Yes, hi.
我不是从球队来的
I'm not from the county.
还有她是…
And, um, this is--
不 宝贝 不对
No. Honey, no.
不能从头顶开始梳 知道吗
You can't start from the top, right?
这样打结的地方只会越来越往下
That's when we get the tangles all the way down.
你想的话 可以吃最后一片
You can have the last slice if you want it.
没事
Uh, it's okay.
我…
I'm, uh...
我只是来送冰球棍的
I just wanted to drop off the sticks.
这样
Yeah.
好了 该去刷牙了
All right, time to brush teeth.
等我把这章读完吧 -不行
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表