剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表
那个给了你热烈欢迎的混♥蛋♥
sick fuck that gave you that warm welcome?
被杀掉了
Met his maker.
你很有手段啊 兄弟
You got reach, brother.
从没听说有囚徒为了警♥察♥杀人的
Never knew a con kill for a cop.
真是太反常了
That's the mother of anomalies.
真想听听这个故事
Want to hear that story.
等你准备好的时候 我洗耳恭听
When you're ready, I'm all ears.
你是辛蒂
You Cindy?
我刚还在担心自己被放鸽子了
I was starting to worry I got stood up.
没有
Nope.
好 你好 给我一杯纯饮威士忌
Thanks. Uh, look, could I get a whiskey, neat?
英雄所见略同
Great minds.
是啊
Yeah.
卡尼去哪了
Fuck's Carney?
他说他10分钟内到…
He said he's gonna be here in ten minutes...
30分钟前说的
30 minutes ago.
好吧 看来他要错失机会了
Yeah, right. If a ball needs to be dropped...
听着 我… -谢谢
Listen, I... -Thank you.
没办法待很久
I can't really w-wait around.
是吗 你有什么事要忙
That right? What else you got going on?
我有三个孩子要哄睡觉
I got three kids to put to bed, so,
你何不直说你需要什么
why don't you just tell me what it is you need?
我想这肯定跟卡尼无关
I'm assuming it's not Carney contingent.
没错 跟他无关 -嗯
Yeah. No, it's not. -Hmm.
是关于你的弟弟
It's about your brother?
对 凯尔他在监狱里
Yeah, Kyle. He was just processed.
他不能受伤 -但是他已经受伤了
And he's not to be fucked with? -And he was.
对
Yeah.
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm really sorry.
我在关注他
I'm keeping an eye on him,
他在慢慢好起来
and he is healing.
听着 我弟弟 进监狱是因为他做了一件好事
Look, uh, my brother is doing time for a very good reason.
他不是罪犯 他有家庭
He's not a criminal. He's a family man,
而且他不适合监狱里的生活
and he's not suited for life inside.
所以我想拜托你一件事
So, here's where you come in.
我需要有人在里面帮我照顾他
I need a friendly face for him, inside.
我需要你做我的眼睛和耳朵 帮我看着他
I need your eyes and ears on him for me.
从他起床 出去放风 去洗浴室到熄灯
When he wakes up, to the yard, to the showers, till lights out.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我还需要你在我打电♥话♥给你时 接我的电♥话♥
I'll also need you to pick up when I call.
你将是我的救生索
You'd be my lifeline.
我…我才刚结束培训不久
I'm... a few days out of training.
没事 -我是个几乎什么都不懂的新人
That's good. -I could not be more green.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
只要我不会招惹到别人
as long as I'm not pissing anybody off,
或违反惩治局的规矩 我就会接你的电♥话♥
or crossing any DOC red lines, I will pick up your phone calls.
我会时不时关照他 好吗
I'll give him a nod from time to time. All right?
你知道行政隔离区的囚徒经常变动
You know, there is a lot of inmate turnover in Ad Seg.
进那里面的囚徒 一部分是因为他们会制♥造♥很多麻烦
Guys in there 'cause they cause a lot of trouble,
另一部分则是想避免麻烦 -对 好像是
others 'cause they want to avoid it. -Yeah, it seems so.
我需要知道谁跟凯尔一起在里面
I need to know who the fuck is in there with Kyle.
我需要人员清单
I need that list.
是为了以防有人想害他
In case someone means him harm?
非常正确
Goddamn right.
爸 马上就来
Pop, it's coming.
一会就好了
Just give me a second.
总是只有高光时刻 没有比赛
Always the highlights, never the game.
我真是不懂
I never get that.
这样能吸引注意力
Attention span.
你觉得如何 他们今年能赢吗 爸
What do you think? They got a shot this year, Pop?
我要努力活着 直到…
I'm gonna stay alive until I...
直到我看到他们举起斯坦利杯
till I see the Stanley Cup raised.
我可不想你活那么久
I don't want you staying alive that long.
你拿得动刀叉吗
You can handle a fork and knife?
我看着像拿不动的残疾吗
I look like an invalid, smart ass?
小心点 烫
Yeah. Careful. It's hot.
听着 我得出去一会 好吗 -嗯
Listen, I'm gonna run out for a little bit, okay? -Uh-huh.
别突然死了 老家伙
Don't die on me, you old fart.
剧集 | 金斯敦市长(2021) | 导航列表