剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Yeah, Jack's birthday candle metaphor.
没错 后面那个L-39信天翁引擎
Exactly. So, that L-39 Albatros in the back there,
能产生约22吨♥推力
it pumps out about 50,000 pounds of thrust,
足以扑灭油井的大火
enough to blow out the wellhead fires.
棒
Yeah!
-前提是... -前提
- If, you know... - u202dIf?
前提是什么
If what?
前提是我们靠得够近
If we can get close enough.
多近
How close?
-大概五六米 -什么
- 15, maybe 20 feet. - What?!
你之前没认真听吗
Were you not listening earlier
我不是说过达尔顿爷爷关于井喷的那席话了吗
when I told you what Grandpappy Dalton said about wellhead blowouts?
引起飓风级风暴啊
Meant hurricane force winds, dude.
毒气喷出 空气燃烧达到三千度 你忘了吗
Lethal gas spouts and the air burns at a balmy 3,000 degrees. Did you forget that?!
我没忘 杰克
I did not forget that, Jack.
小麦 你有计划吧
Mac, you have a plan, right?
有 正在酝酿中
I have a plan, in progress.
"正在酝酿" 真棒
In progress. Fantastic.
有四个反叛军正迅速逼近
Okay, we got four rebels approaching fast.
杰克 我们得甩掉他们
Jack, we got to outrun them.
我也想啊 小姐
Well, you're speaking my language, lady,
但后面那玩意滚来滚去
but we're not outrunning anybody
我们谁也甩不掉
with that thing rolling around back there!
我要是拐弯太急
I take one turn too fast,
我们就会滑出路面
we're gonna slide right off the damn road!
你觉得安全带是用来做什么的
Well, what do you think the seatbelts are for?
我怎么知道
Well, I don't know!
紧身衣 赶牛鞭 连枷
A straightjacket? A bullwhip? A flail?
-什么都有可能 -我没想让你回答
- Could be anything. - That was rhetorical.
真抱歉 方奇I'm sorry, Fonzie.
喜剧《欢乐时光》中的人物
我正被人追杀 紧张着呢
I get a little anxious when people are trying to kill me!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
开快点
Let's go!
我也想啊
I'm trying!
凯姬 把坏人干掉 上啊
Cage! Take care of those bad guys! Let's go!
这就去
Already there.
我来对付他们 你负责搞定引擎
I got this. Engine's all you, okay?
好
Okay.
好
Yeah!
我不想吓唬你们 但是...
I don't mean to alarm anybody, but,
马上要急转弯了
the road's about to swerve!
扶稳了
Hold on!
看不见路 我怎么开车
I can't drive if I can't see!
给你造成不便 真抱歉啊 杰克
So sorry to inconvenience you, Jack!
挪开
Move!
向左 杰克 向左急转
Left, Jack! Hard left!
-谢谢 -彼此彼此
- Thanks. u202d- Ditto. u202d
二位 前面又有急弯了
Guys, the road's about to swerve again.
如果你们不立刻绑好飞机引擎
If you don't tie that jet engine down, like, now,
这趟旅程就会终结于此
this trip's gonna end right here!
-搞定 -扶稳
- Got it! - Hang on!
太棒了
Yeah, baby!
《速度与激♥情♥之尼日利亚漂移》
Fast and Furious: Nigerian Drift!
很好
Good job.
小麦有消息吗
Anything from Mac?
嗯 他们甩掉反叛军了
Yeah, they lost the rebels
约一小时后到达井口
and are about an hour away from the wellhead.
但愿我们能再撑一小时
Hope we can last another hour.
起火的速度几乎比我灭火的速度还快
These fires are almost starting faster than I can put them out.
我可以用无人机的热感摄像机定位新起火点
I can use the drone's thermal cameras to spot new ones
一起火就向我们报告
and alert us as they pop up.
天啊
Man.
我们应该挖个防火带
We should dig a fire break.
在树周围挖一条深沟
A deep ditch around the tree
这样火就蔓延不过来了
that the flames won't be able to cross.
-对 谢谢 -不客气
- Yeah, thank you. u202d- No problem.
在麦凯弗身边待久了
Grow up around MacGyver,
总能学到点防火小常识
you learn a thing or two about fire safety.
牛油果树啊
So avocados, huh?
用约鲁巴语说是
Piha oyinbo.
"鳄梨"
"Alligator pear""
这个名字源自它坚硬绿色的外皮
You see, we call it that because of the rough green skin.
当你切开后
And when you cut it open....
看起来像鳄鱼的眼睛
it looks like an alligator's eye. u202d
这棵树是我爷爷种下的
You know, my grandfather planted this tree,
那时大家还不知道地底有石油
long before anybody knew there was oil underground.
我们家族已有四代人吃过这棵树的果实
Four generations of my family have eaten from it.
我以前常把熟透的果实对半切开
I used to cut the fruit in half when, when it was ripe,
然后到处追着我女儿跑
and then chase my daughter around all over here.
来 来这儿
Come. Come here.
你的女儿
Your daughter?
嗯 她12岁
Yeah. She's, 12 years old.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她几年前和很多人一起被带走了
She was taken a couple of years ago, along with many others.
那些孩子被迫做... 可怕的事情
The children, they are made to do... horrible things.
替他们打仗
Fight their wars...
但我的妮娜很坚强 我知道她会活下来
But my Nina is strong. I know she will survive.
所以你才留在这里吗
Is that why you stay here?
我知道她迟早会回到我身边
I know she will come back to me one day.
所罗门 我的朋友们会竭尽所能把火扑灭
Solomon, my friends are gonna do everything they can to put out the fire,
但如果他们扑不灭
but if they can't,
我们必须想想如何撤离
we need to talk about an evacuation plan.
你说"我们"
You see, you say "we""
但你们撤离后 要去哪里
but when you evacuate, where will you go?
洛杉矶
Los Angeles.
因为那是你家 对吧
Because that is your home, right?
你登上飞机 远走高飞
You will board a plane and you will fly far away,
几周后 你就会忘了这一切
and in a couple of weeks, you will forget about all of this.
不是这样的
That's not true.
就是这样 没事的
No. No, it's okay.
这些本就不是你们该担心的问题
These are not your problems, not really.
又不是你祖父栽下的这颗树
It wasn't your grandfather that planted this tree.
你撤离后 能够回家
When you evacuate, you will go home.
但如果我不在 妮娜回来后何去何从
But where will my Nina go if I'm not here when she returns?
你没事吧
You okay?
会好的
It'll heal.
好吧
All right.
小麦 你知道我通常不会刺探别人的想法
Mac, you know I don't usually crawl inside someone's head
除非有人雇我这么做
unless I'm paid to,
但不管怎么说 我建议你小心点
but, for what it's worth, I think you need to be careful.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得你要退一步 扪心自问
I feel like you need to take a step back and ask yourself
哪种情况更有可能
what's more likely,
你♥爸♥的手表只是单纯被修坏了
that your dad's watch was repaired wrong
还是你发现里面损坏的零件
or that the numbers you found etched inside
其实是种巧妙的线索
are some kind of elaborate clue.
你觉得我是在捕风捉影吗
You think I'm grasping at shadows? u202d.
我觉得最容易搞砸调查的方式
I think the easiest way to botch an investigation
就是曲解信息
is to misinterpret information
得出一个你想要的结论
so that you can follow a theory you hope to be true.
-确认偏误 -对
- Confirmation bias. - u202dYeah.
你心有所想 线索很容易就会偏向你想要的结果
Leads can feel significant simply because you want them to be.
你跟你♥爸♥的回忆都挺美好吧
You got a lot of happy memories of your dad?
有些是吧
Some.
我就没有
Well, I don't.
我只有一堆未解的疑问
All I have are unanswered questions,
这些疑问只有他能回答
questions that only he can answer.
如果村民宁愿去死
So if the people in that village are willing to die
也要维护他们的遗产
to defend their heritage,
难道我不该尽力追查线索 无论...
shouldn't I be willing to chase any lead, no matter how...
这声音是好事的可能性有多少
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表