剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
等一下
Hang on just a sec.
这玩意是什么
What the hell is this thing?
时光机器吗
Time machine?
高压氧舱
It's a hyperbaric chamber.
干什么用的
For what?
海军突击队会有潜水训练
Well, with all the dive training the Navy Raiders were doing,
估计就是用这玩意来治疗减压症
they probably used that to help them out with decompression sickness.
好吧
Yeah.
-小麦 -凯姬
- Mac! - u202dCage?
谢天谢地 救我出去
Thank God. Get me out.
好
Yeah. All right.
钥匙孔被灰泥堵住了
The keyhole's been filled with some sort of plaster.
我没法撬锁
The tumblers won't budge.
我们直接把铰链弄断
Can we cut off the hinges?
不行 我用刀弄断得花几个小时
No, it would take me hours to cut through with my knife.
老天 舱里在进水
My God. The tank's filling with water.
什么
What?
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
这不是密闭的吗
These things are supposed to be airtight.
因为海斯在进气口焊上了一根水管
Because Hayes spot-welded a water pipe to the air intake.
杰克 只要五分钟
Jack, she's got about five minutes
舱里就会注满水
before this whole thing is filled with water.
这是特种部队的战术
This is a Special Forces tactic.
什么意思
What do you mean?
伤害敌方一名队员
Wound an enemy force,
迫使对方整个团队都要照顾这名伤员
the entire team has to take care of the injured soldier.
-拖延我们 -没错
- Slow us down. - u202dExactly.
-海斯利用她分散注意 -是的
- She's a distraction? - Unfortunately.
我猜她要去抓维勒了
my guess is Hayes is gonna grab Wheeler,
然后偷我们的飞机 从此消失
steal our plane and disappear forever.
副总统的儿子是个很好的筹码
VP's son is a hell of a bargaining chip to have.
她想开什么条件都行
She could get just about anything she wants.
就是说啊
That's what I'm saying.
去找海斯 别让她离开这个岛
Go find Hayes, do not let her off this island.
-她怎么办 -我不会让她死
- What about her? - I'm not gonna let her die.
我会救她出来
I'm gonna get her out.
我保证
Promise.
凯姬
Cage!
回头见
I'll see you soon.
真的
Okay? Real soon.
杰克 去追她
Jack, go get her.
我马上就来
I'm right behind you.
遵命
Yes, sir.
重复 我已连入卫星 请回答
Repeat, I have satellite connection, please respond.
重复 我已连入卫星 请回答
Repeat, I have satellite connection, please respond.
莱丽
Riley?
杰克 谢天谢地
Jack, thank God.
太及时了 你找到那个女魔头了
Perfect timing. You got eyes on this she-devil?
找到了
Yeah, I do indeed.
她正飞速赶往北部
She's headed north at a dead sprint.
就在雷达天线的地方
Towards the radar dishes.
她大概在你前方91米
She's about 100 yards ahead of you, Jack,
正前方
straight ahead.
那是什么
What's that?
不知道
I don't know.
不管是什么 这玩意释放出了大量热量
Whatever it is, it's giving off a lot of heat.
可能是某种引擎
Some kind of engine, maybe?
但这岛上的东西都多年没运转过了
But everything on this island has been shut down for years.
所以到底是什么
Yeah, so what the hell is it?
小麦 不管你在做什么 快一点
Mac! Whatever you're gonna do, just do it fast.
别太"留恋"里面 你很快就要出来了
Don't get too comfy in there, you're leaving soon.
懂吗
All right?
溺水
Drowning.
什么
What?
我怕溺水
I'm afraid of drowning.
我四岁时掉到了邻居的泳池里
I fell into a neighbor's pool when I was four
从那以后我就怕水
and I've been afraid of water ever since.
我连沙滩都不愿去
Don't even like going to the beach.
我会救你出来的
I'm gonna get you out of there.
我保证
I promise.
我做了把弩枪
Okay, this is a captive bolt gun.
应该能将窗玻璃击碎
It should bust the glass.
来吧 快点
Do it. Just do it right now.
问题是 可能也会把你的头骨击碎
The problem is, this could also shatter your skull.
你能往后躲躲吗
Any chance you can move back?
杰克 她应该就在你前面了
Jack, she should be right in front of you.
维勒中校
Commander Wheeler?
小心 她利用我引你出来
Watch out. She used me to draw you out.
她打算...
She-she's planning...
-她在哪 -她一直跟着我
- Where is she? - She's tracking me.
她就在你后面
She's tracking you right now!
你不乖乖出来
If you make me come down there,
让我找到了 可不会让你死得痛快
I'm just gonna kill you a lot slower!
听见没
You hear me?
看来我不用下去找你了
Guess I'm not going down the cliff after all.
可不能让你跑了 中校
Can't have you wandering off, Commander.
不管是什么
Okay, whatever it is...
就在这些树后面
it's right past these trees.
等一下
Wait.
是战术队的其余队员
That's the rest of the crew.
她把他们拖来这里 由他们死去
She dragged them out here and left them for dead.
掉下去都没死
You survived that fall.
太厉害了
I'm impressed!
不如我们做个交易
How about I make you a deal?
飞机给我 我带维勒中校离开
You let me take your plane and fly away with Commander Wheeler,
我就饶你一命
and I won't paint the walls with your blood.
不如这样 维勒和我留在这里
Counter offer: Wheeler stays with me,
你离开
and you take off.
我看能不能让中情局对你网开一面
I'll, see if I can cut you a deal with the CIA.
抱歉 不行
Sorry. No can do.
我要拍卖♥♥维勒 得有他在手
I kind of need Wheeler if I'm gonna put him up for auction.
我有很多...
I got a lot of--
"朋友"
We'll call them friends--
愿意付个好价钱
who would pay me good money
得到副总统的儿子
to get their hands on a vice president's son.
别骗我了 我们都知道你们这种人没朋友
Don't lie to me, we both know you ain't got no friends.
不
No.
看来捉迷藏游戏要结束了
Looks like our little game of hide-and-seek has come to an end.
感谢百慕大三角洲的强大神灵
Great and powerful spirits of the Triangle.
感谢您保护了我
Thank you for protecting me.
不知为何 您无尽的智慧
I don't know why, in your infinite wisdom,
居然觉得我值得拯救...
you decided I was worthy...
戏真多
A little dramatic.
-小麦 -怎么
- Mac? - u202dYeah.
是你拥有了什么神秘超能力吗
Did-did you develop the powers of a mystical wizard or something?
不 没那么高大上
No, nothing that cool.
我读了她的资料 她脑子里有金属板
I read in her file she had a metal plate in her head,
下巴里有金属丝 还有一个钛肩膀 所以
and wires in her jaw, and a titanium shoulder, so...
我建了一个巨大的电磁场
I built a big-ass electromagnet.
是哦
Really?
没错 谁的功劳
Yeah. Who's your boy?
是你 没错 就是你
You are, man. Yeah, you are.
兄弟 我跟你说
Boy, I tell you what,
你脑子里这些疯狂的想法
whatever's going on in that crazy head of yours
可比百慕大三角洲恐怖多了
is way scarier than the Bermuda Triangle any day of the week, son.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没有 没有 我只是累了
No, no, man, I... just tired.
好的 我带你去看医生
Okay. Let's get you some medical attention.
磁铁小把戏挺好玩啊
Cute trick with the magnet.
你有及时救出你朋友吗 还是...
Did you get your friend out in time or...
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表