剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我们也想 莱丽 求之不得
Love to, Riley. Really would.
只是有一个小问题
Just one teensy little problem.
对 交易不仅比我们想象中要早 还更大
Yeah, the deal isn't just sooner than we expected, it's bigger.
大很多
Way bigger. ?
枪太多了 我们带不走
This is way more guns than we can just grab and go.
你应该没办法
I don't suppose you can make a forklift
靠这些东西造辆叉车出来吧
out of any of this stuff laying around, could you?
这样吧 我可以做个炸♥弹♥ 炸掉这些枪
You know what? I could build an explosive to melt these down,
将之变为废铜烂铁
rendering them useless.
这主意我喜欢
I love that idea.
但爆♥炸♥会破坏建筑结构的完整性
But the blast could damage the structural integrity of the building,
仓库会砸到我们身上
bringing it down on us.
这主意我不喜欢
I hate that idea.
我们只有这么点时间
With the amount of time we have,
没别的办法了
I don't see any other option.
好吧 那你造炸♥弹♥
All right, well, you do your thing, kid.
我去看看 能不能争取点时间
I'll see if I can buy us some time, yeah?
于是我就去用煤渣砖堵门
So I went to barricade the door with the cinder block, you know,
试图拖住坏人
to try slow those bad guys down
小麦留在那儿造炸♥弹♥
while Mac cooked up the boom-boom sauce.
你堵完门干什么了
What did you do after you barricaded the door?
问题就出在这里
Well, yeah, that's... that's the thing.
我到那儿的时候 门关上了
When I got there, the door was closed.
一定有人...
Somebody must've...
动了那块煤渣砖
moved the cinder block.
你之前怎么没说
Why didn't you mention this before?
我不知道 凯姬 我没注意
I don't know, Cage, it didn't really register.
我当时只想着要困住那帮人
I was trying to keep those guys at bay.
我本打算狠狠揍他们一顿
I was planning on passing out a lot of knuckle sandwiches.
-煤渣砖可不会自己动 杰克 -我知道
- Cinder blocks don't just move by themselves, Jack. - I know. ?
一定有人在你们之后进入了那间仓库
Someone must've entered the warehouse after you did.
比如乔治·拉姆西
Someone like George Ramsey.
或者是杀他的人
Or whoever killed him.
这我们得查清楚
Well, we need to find out.
莱丽 你黑进洛杉矶警局了吗
Riley, how's it coming with the LAPD hack?
嗯 等下 我总算找对计算机了
Yep, hang on. Finally found the right computer.
现在只需找到他的卷宗 然后...
Just need to find his case file, and...
就是他吗
That's him?
乔治·拉姆西
这就是死者吗
That's the victim?
他就是乔治·拉姆西吗
That's George Ramsey?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
-我之前见过这人 -在哪儿
- I’ve seen that guy before. - Where?
我去帮你 杰克
I'll help you, Jack.
我现在去后门
Headed to the back door now.
如果仓库倒塌时
But if George Ramsey was driving away
乔治·拉姆西正骑车离开 那...
when the building came down, then...
那他就不是小麦杀的
then Mac didn't kill him.
就是说 是别人干的
Means someone else did,
凶手把他的尸体放到了仓库
and they got his body and put it in the warehouse.
但是谁呢 杀人动机呢
But who? And why?
我们要查清这一点
Well, that's what we're gonna figure out.
以此救出小麦
That's how we're gonna save Mac.
-审讯结束 -你是谁
- This interview's over. - Who the hell are you?
-我要和我的委托人单独聊聊 -你不能就这么冲进来
- I’d like a word alone with my client. - You can't just barge in here.
拜托 我是罗杰·普莱斯顿律师
Please, Roger Preston, attorney at law.
你居然没有认出我
I'm surprised you don't recognize me
你粗鲁打断我委托人的圣诞派对时 我也在场
from my client's Christmas party you so rudely interrupted.
你的委托人因涉嫌恐怖活动被拘留
Your client is being held on suspicion of domestic terrorism.
但他仍有聘请律师的权利
That doesn't abrogate his Sixth Amendment right to counsel
具体参见哈姆迪诉拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥一案
as affirmed by Hamdi V. Rumsfeld.
你可以查一下
Look it up.
你们是要继续侵犯我委托人的权利
So are we gonna continue to violate said rights,
还是让我和他单独聊聊
or can I have that word alone I requested?
我有说"拜托"吗 拜托了
Did I say "please"? Please?
好吧
Fine.
但我建议你的委托人配合我们
But I'd advise your client to cooperate with us.
谢谢你 警探 我来接手吧
Thank you, Detective. I'll take it from here.
做得很好 先生们 谢谢你们
You do great work, gentlemen. Appreciate you.
竟然真骗过他们了
Can't believe that actually worked.
我真希望你心里有数
I really hope you know what you're doing.
别担心 莱丽切断了连通观察室的监控和扬声器
Don't worry, Riley cut the, cameras and the speakers to the observation room,
我们的谈话不会被听到
so we're all good.
而且 我们的谈话内容
Besides, whatever we talk about
受律师保密协议保护 所以...
falls under lawyer-client confidentiality, so...
你刚刚真厉害
That was impressive.
你从哪儿学的这些法律术语
Where'd you learn all that legalese?
马蒂逼我逐字背下来的
Matty. She made me memorize it phonetically.
我都不知道自己刚才说了些啥
I have no earthly idea what I just said.
刚说到 莱丽黑入了洛杉矶警局的网络
So, like I said, Riley hacked the LAPD network,
翻看你的卷宗时
gave your file a little look-see,
博兹突然说他见过死者
and that's when Bozer said he saw that dude, the victim,
爆♥炸♥前 他从仓库逃走
leaving the warehouse, before it went kaboom.
真的吗 他当时不在...
Really? He wasn't in the...
不是我杀的他
I didn't kill him?
不 不是你杀的他 当然不是你了
No, you didn't kill him. Of course not.
但我们得找出证据
But we still have to prove it.
这就要用到你的爆破知识了
That's where your EOD training comes in, okay?
你得想办法证明 仓库内发现的死者
You have to prove that a guy found dead inside of a building
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥前 其实在仓库外活得好好的
was actually alive outside of it before the bomb went off.
懂吗
Get me?
开始吧
Go.
我的领带打正了吗
My tie straight?
等等
Wait a second.
尸体是从那儿发现的吗
That's where they found the body?
-对 -他离得太近了
- Yeah. - He's way too close.
所以才被炸死了啊
Yeah, well, that's kind of the problem, now, isn't it?
不是
No, I mean,
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时 他不可能离那么近
he couldn't have been that close to the blast when the bomb went off.
此人受到二次爆♥炸♥冲击
Look. This guy, he should be covered, at that distance,
应该倒在这个位置
in secondary blast injuries.
身上应有众多飞溅碎片造成的伤口
Hundreds of tiny little wounds caused by flying debris.
但他身上一点伤都没有
But he doesn't have any.
我不知道乔治·拉姆西死于何处
I don't know where George Ramsey died,
但肯定不是这儿
but it wasn't there.
杀死乔治的人
Whoever killed George
把他的尸体带去仓库 埋在了爆♥炸♥废墟中
brought in his body and covered him in debris.
韦伯 我是道尔顿
Webber. Dalton here.
小麦捋清楚了
Our boy figured it out.
他确信 人不是他杀的
He confirmed he didn't do it.
开免提
Speaker.
对
Right.
好 但小麦不能做自己案子的专家证人
Okay, but Mac can't exactly serve as an expert witness at his own trial.
为洗脱他的罪名 我们得找出幕后真凶
In order to clear him, we have to find the real killer.
怎么找
Yeah, well, how are we supposed to do that?
我们可没什么线索
It's not like we have a ton of leads.
其实 我倒想到一个
Actually, I might have one.
没错
Yeah.
我其实也不太清楚
All right, I-I never really know
能否找到制♥作♥所需物品的材料
if I'm gonna find what I need to make... well, whatever it is I need.
但这次是我走运
But this time, I got lucky.
太走运了
Too lucky.
火柴和锡箔纸随处可见
Matches... and aluminum foil are everywhere.
但氢氧化钠
But sodium hydroxide?
可不是长在树上[随处可见]
Doesn't exactly grow on trees.
锡纸也不长在树上啊
Neither does tin foil.
没想找茬 但确实不长树上啊
N-Not to nitpick, but that doesn't grow on trees.
我当时很着急
I was in a hurry,
忙着心算放热反应率
calculating exothermic reaction rates in my head,
所以当时也没细想
so I didn't really think about it at the time.
但除了氢氧化钠
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表