剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
而且没人愿意和你共事
and nobody's gonna work with you.
多亏了我这个固执己见
Yeah, well, thanks to this opinionated,
头脑简单的大嘴巴
loudmouth knuckle-dragger,
我保护下的炸♥弹♥专家
every bomb nerd I've ever protected
都活着回家了
has made it home to his loved ones,
所以我肯定还是有点本事的 安格斯
so I must be doing something right, Angus.
我来告诉你一件事
Let me tell you something.
我还有6♥4♥天就能被调遣回家了
I got 6♥4♥ days left until I ship back home.
6♥4♥天 什么都不能
6♥4♥. And nothing, I mean nothing,
特别是一个干瘦 自作聪明的金发小子
especially not some scrawny, blonde-haired know-it-all
可以阻止我回得州老家
is gonna keep me from seeing Texas again.
听明白了吗 小滑头
You hear me, slick?
绝对懂了 老滑头
Believe me, slick,
我等不及亲自送你上回家的飞机了
I can't wait to put you on that plane myself.
这就好 我们达成一致了
Good. I think we're on the same page.
应该是
u202dI think so.
既然我们要一起共事
And since we're gonna be working together,
我们就来约法三章吧
I think it's only fair I lay some ground rules.
第一点 永远都别
Rule number one: we don't ever,
绝对不能再碰杰克·道尔顿的东西
ever touch Jack Dalton's stuff again.
你听明白了吗
You understand me?
第二点 永远都别
Rule number two: we don't ever,
绝对不要以第三人称来称呼自己
ever refer to ourselves in the third person.
谁会这么做啊
Who does that?
懒得理你
Whatever, man.
像你说的 6♥4♥天
Look, like you said, 6♥4♥ more days.
熬过这一段时间
Let's just get through that,
从此天涯陌路 各自安好
then we don't ever have to see each other again.
行
u202dFine.
-我没问题 -很好
- Fine with me. - Good.
很好
u202dGood.
把整个街道封锁 疏散人群
I want this entire neighborhood blocked off and evacuated.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 你们负责封道
LAPD, you're in charge of road closures.
联调局 你们带头去疏散这里
FBI, you're spearheading the evac.
在房♥子周围设立封锁警戒线
I want a perimeter set up around the house.
最小安全距离 三十多米
Minimum safe distance, 100 feet.
各位 我昨天差点损失了一位特工
People, I nearly lost one agent yesterday,
今天不能再失去这两个
I am not losing two today.
行动吧
Now move.
我来查看一下交通摄像头
I'm gonna check traffic cams
看有没有抓取到"幽灵"的影像
and see if any of them caught The Ghost.
好 快点查
Okay, good. Do it quickly.
拿个无线电给我
Someone get me a radio.
等下 退回去
Wait! Back!
所有人都得后退
Everyone needs to get back!
博兹 你说什么呢
Bozer, what're you talking about?
小麦把警戒线设置在三十多米外
Mac set the perimeter at 100 feet.
对人来说是这样
For people, yes.
三十多米 但在小麦掌握炸♥弹♥更多信息之前
100 feet, but until Mac knows more about the bomb itself,
六十米之内 不能用手♥机♥ 无线电
no cell phones, radios or wireless devices of any kind
或使用任何带无线的设备
can be used within 200 feet.
眼下 什么都可能引爆♥炸♥弹
Right now, anything could be a trigger.
好 新命令
Okay, new orders, people.
所有无线电 手♥机♥
All radios, cell phones
以及电脑都要再撤退三十多米
and computers back up an additional hundred feet.
六十多米内 不准使用电子设备
200 foot minimum for tech.
所以你才用小麦邻居家的座机
I guess this explains why you called us from the landline
联♥系♥我们吧
at Mac's neighbor's house.
小麦本想自己联♥系♥你们
Mac would've called you himself,
但很显然 这个"幽灵"家伙切断了我们的电♥话♥线
but apparently this Ghost guy cut our phone line,
有线电视 还有以太网
our cable and our Ethernet--
一切能让小麦与外界交流的东西
anything Mac could use to communicate.
首先是魔多克
First, Murdoc,
现在又是"邪恶小精灵"
now Casper the Unfriendly Ghost.
源自"鬼马小精灵"
我开始觉得
You know, I'm starting to feel like
我们树立太多变♥态♥敌人了
we're making too many psychotic enemies.
还有 你怎么不给家里装一套安保系统啊
And why don't you invest in a home security system for this place?
最好就是搬离这里
Better yet, move out of the joint.
这是我祖父的房♥子 房♥屋贷款都付清了
It was my grandpa's house and the mortgage is paid off.
那又怎么样
So what?
你搬进来开始 就厄运不断
It's been haunted ever since you moved in.
住在"阴宅"[电影]里的人都死了 不是巧合
You know, it's no coincidence that everyone in The Amityville Horror died.
这个地方肯定被诅咒了
You know, that place was haunted for sure.
我家才没被诅咒
My house is not haunted.
从数据上来说 巧合在所难免
And statistically speaking, coincidences are inevitable.
不如这样吧
How about, you know what,
我们先就解决一件事吧
let's just focus on one thing at a time.
比如今天活下来
Like, surviving today.
那样很棒吧
That'd be cool, wouldn't it?
超级棒
Super cool.
莱丽 "幽灵"是谁
Riley, who the hell is The Ghost?
小麦从没提起过他
Mac's never mentioned him.
之前和小麦交过手的一个疯子炸♥弹♥客
Some psychotic bomb maker Mac tangled with a while back.
在阿富汗时 炸死了小麦的防爆组教官
Killed Mac's EOD mentor in Afghanistan,
去年想炸死杰克 炸掉联♥合♥国♥总部
tried to blow up Jack last year and the UN.
这个家伙在我家装了爆♥炸♥装置吗
And this guy wired my house to explode?
-找到了 -这就是"幽灵"吗
- Got him. - That's The Ghost?
你抓取到他车的图像了吗
Did you get any shots of his vehicle?
没有 他是徒步出入这里
No, he entered and exited the neighborhood on foot.
好 把截图发给联调局和洛杉矶警♥察♥
Okay, send screengrabs of that man to the FBI and LAPD.
发通缉令
Update the BOLO.
更多红线
And... more red wires.
这下没跑了
All right, that's official.
每一扇门 每一扇窗
That's every door and every window.
就连我建的那个秘密逃生出口也被连上炸♥弹♥了
Even that secret escape hatch I installed is rigged.
你家里有一个秘密逃生出口
You have a secret escape hatch in this house
而你从来没告诉过我吗
and you never told me about it?
我刚说了
Yeah, well, I did.
已经不再是什么秘密了
It's not much of a secret anymore.
让我捋顺了
So, let me get this straight.
我们被困在这里
We're stuck in here
除了我们和博兹沟通基本靠吼
and unless we want to shout at Bozer through that door all day
看他跑上跑下去传递消息以外
and watch him run up and down that hill,
其实还挺爽
which is very satisfying,
就完全没有其它办法和外界沟通了吗
there's no way to communicate with the outside world at all?
-目前没有 -你能想个招吗
- Not yet. u202d- Can you fix that?
其实我一直在想 我想到一个办法了
Actually, I've been thinking about that and I got an idea.
-等一下 -怎么了
- Hang on a second. u202d- What?
你怎么知道这没连上炸♥弹♥啊
How do you know that that's not connected to the bomb?
所以我检查一下
That's what I'm checking.
安全
All clear.
马蒂 莱丽
Matty, Riley,
小麦的门厅灯是不是闪了
is something going on with Mac's porch light?
是摩斯电码
It's Morse code.
他在跟我们交流
He's talking to us.
-有纸和笔吗 -有
- Hey, man, you got a pen and paper? - Yeah.
给
Here you go.
这样太耗时了
This is taking too long.
一次讲一个字母
We're never gonna be able to help Mac
我们没法帮小麦拆除炸♥弹♥
disarm the bomb talking one letter at a time.
马蒂 小麦其实也这么想
Actually, Matty, Mac must be thinking the same thing,
因为他的信息是...
because his message is...
"告诉莱丽光线电♥话♥机"
"Tell Riley photophone."
你知道"光线电♥话♥机"是什么意思吗
Does "Photophone" mean anything to you?
不知道 但百度一下 你就知道
No, but I think the Internet's about to teach me something.
好
Okay.
"光线电♥话♥机"是早期的一种电♥信♥设备
A photophone is an early telecommunications device
由亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔发明
invented by Alexander Graham Bell.
利用光而不是电♥信♥♥号♥♥来传播声音
It uses light rather than electronic signals to transmit sound,
就像光纤
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表