剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
It doesn't matter except for one thing.
那个雪茄盒
The cigar box.
对
Yeah.
盒子里有什么
What was in the box?
我不想说
I'd rather not say.
马蒂呼叫我们
Matty needs us.
我就跟她说你有事在身
I'll just tell her you got some things going on.
-好吗 -不用 没事
- Yeah? - u202dNo. No, man, it's fine.
我被偷的东西也找不回来了
All my stuff's long gone by now, man.
留下也没用
What does it matter?
我们再一次去拯救世界吧
Let's just go save the world again.
我很遗憾 兄弟
I'm so sorry, buddy.
凤♥凰♥基金会
三个月前
Three months ago,
一场腐♥败♥丑闻迫使厄瓜多尔的总统退位
a corruption scandal forced the president of Ecuador to resign.
第二天
The very next day,
迪亚戈·萨拉特上校
Colonel Diego Zarate
带着四千军队走进首都
marched 4,000 troops into the capital
宣布戒♥严♥
and declared martial law.
新闻大肆报道过了
Yeah, this is all over the news.
这么说吧
I tell you what.
你告诉我这个萨拉特在哪儿
You point me in the right direction of this Zarate,
我就去让他屁♥股♥开花
and I'll put my boot right in his butt.
你比平时更暴躁啊 杰克
You seem grumpier than usual, Jack.
你有什么事吗
Something you'd like to share?
没有 我很好
No, I'm... I'm all good here. u202d
好吧
Okay.
看起来不像 但我也懒得问
Seems unlikely, but whatever.
尽管这会让杰克失望
Now, as much as this will disappoint Jack,
但我不会派你们去厄瓜多尔 让你们揍人
I'm not sending you to Ecuador to plant your boots anywhere.
我要派你们去拯救民♥主♥政♥权♥
I'm sending you there to save democracy.
厄瓜多尔即将进行下一任总统选举
Ecuador is about to hold a special election to pick their next president.
让我猜下
Let me guess.
萨拉特要当总统
This Zarate's positioning himself to be that guy.
如果厄瓜多尔的民♥主♥政♥权♥垮台
If democracy falls in Ecuador,
整个区域都将陷入危险之中
the entire region's in danger.
不幸的是 确实如此
Unfortunately, that's correct.
而唯一能阻止萨拉特 拯救这个国家的人
And our only hope in stopping Zarate and saving the country
就是他
is this man.
海克特·里昂
Hector León,
前厄瓜多尔军人
former Ecuadorian soldier
变成了反对党领袖
turned opposition leader.
里昂曾隶属联♥合♥国♥维和部队
León served as a UN peacekeeper.
伊♥拉♥克♥ 波斯尼亚 索马里
Iraq, Bosnia, Somalia...
但凡战争多发区 他都待过
You name a hot spot, he's been there.
萨拉特夺权之后
When Zarate seized power,
里昂是首个站出来反对他的人
León was the first to speak out against him.
而如今也只有他够勇敢 参加竞选了
Now he's the only candidate brave enough to stay in the race.
里昂拥有人心
León's got the people,
他预计会在选举中大获全胜
and he's projected to win by a landslide,
但前提是他活到选举当天
but only if he's still alive on election day.
萨拉特想杀了他
Zarate's trying to kill him.
这样就不用在诋毁对手的广♥告♥上花钱了
Well, that's one way to save money on attack ads.
目前为止 里昂成功躲过了萨拉特的暗♥杀♥小队
So far, León's done a good job of hiding from Zarate's death squads.
但可惜
But sadly,
他遇到新麻烦了
now he has a new problem:
他真要死了
he's actually dying.
他脸色很苍白
He does look pale.
呼吸短促
Sounds short of breath.
是心脏病吗
Is it heart disease?
是心脏衰竭
Try heart failure.
如果他不在接下来48小时内接受心脏移植
If he doesn't get a heart transplant in the next 48 hours,
他就会死
he'll die.
你想让我们怎么做 给他找个新的心脏
So, what do you want us to do? Find him a new heart?
我还真有点想看看
There's a part of me that would just love to see
你们会怎么处理这种行动指令
what you would do with the marching orders,
"给我找个心脏来"
"Find me a heart""
但可惜 杰克 我已经找到了
But, fortunately, Jack, I've already found one.
问题是心脏不在目的地
The problem is it's not in the right place.
我在哥伦比亚巴斯托找到了捐赠心脏和医生
I found a donor heart and a surgeon in Pasto, Colombia,
我还在厄瓜多尔基多安排好了一间手术室
and I secured an operating room in Quito, Ecuador.
小麦 杰克 你们去哥伦比亚
Mac, Jack, you'll head to Colombia
护送医生和那颗心脏出境
and escort the doctor and the heart across the border.
莱丽和凯姬潜入厄瓜多尔
Riley and Cage will slip into Ecuador,
找到里昂
reach León,
把他带到我安排好的医院里
and get him to the secured hospital,
你们在那里与小麦和杰克会合
where you will link up with Mac and Jack.
如果我们完成任务
We do our jobs correctly,
里昂就能得到新的心脏
León and his new heart will become one
而萨拉特都没发现他生病了
before Zarate even finds out he's sick.
除了我 大家都有任务
everyone's got a job but me.
你没给我分配任务
You forgot to say what I'm doing.
你待在这里
You're staying home.
我派了一个战术小队去德国执行另一项任务
I've got a tac team heading to Germany on another mission,
他们需要面具伪装
and they need disguises.
往好的方面想 博兹
On the bright side, Boze,
你不用听杰克
you won't have to witness jack
用蹩脚的口音毁了西班牙语
commit verbal atrocities to the Spanish language.
我的西班牙语说得相当"漂娘"啊
Hey, I'll have you know my command of the Spanish language is fantastico.
咱这口音
My accent,
"万美啊"
perfecto.
别把我惹"僧气"了
And don't make me enojado.
我若"僧气" 后果很严重
You wouldn't like me when I'm enojado.
你有点让我"僧气"了 赶紧走
You're making me enojado right now, now get out of here.
里昂的心脏又不会自己飞过去
León's Corazón won't be transplanting itself.
再见了 美人
Adios, muchacha.
哥伦比亚 巴斯托
从厄瓜多尔基多一路颠簸六个半小时
你要说说雪茄盒里有什么吗
So, are you gonna tell me what's in that cigar box?
还是得让我猜
Or am I gonna have to guess?
我爸的军籍牌
My dad's dog tags.
明白吧
Okay?
我爸的军籍牌在那个盒子里
My dad's dog tags were in that box.
他去世时给了我
He gave them to me when he died.
对他来说特别重要
They meant the world to him,
所以现在对我来说 就特别重要...
so now they mean the world to me. It's...
兄弟 很抱歉
Man, I am so sorry.
不 没事 不知者不罪
No, man, it's all right. You didn't know.
别放在心上
Don't worry about it.
但信我 我懂
But believe me, I get it.
拥有一样纪念他的东西
Having that one thing to remember him by.
-很重要 -是啊
- It's important. u202d- Yeah.
由于军籍牌被偷了
Yeah, and since losing those tags,
我总是想起他
I've been thinking about him a lot. You know?
他在越南战争时当空军
His time in the Air Force during 'Nam.
他参与了72次伞降救援行动 全都在战争开火区
He flew 72 pararescue missions, all in active war zones,
全都是去救被击落的飞行员
all to rescue downed pilots.
我爸救了很多人
My dad saved a lot of lives, man.
他是个英雄
He was a real hero.
他是...
Yeah. Well, he was...
他是我心目中的英雄
He was my hero.
就是...
You know? It's...
听起来是个很棒的人 我要是认识他就好了
Sounds like an awesome guy. Just wish I could've met him. u202d
我也这么想
Yeah, I do, too.
他肯定会喜欢你
You would've liked him.
天呐 他肯定会特别喜欢你
And, my gosh, he would've liked you.
你只要别把他的业余无线电拆了就行
Just as long as you didn't take apart his ham radio, though.
他超爱业余无线电
He-he loved his ham radio.
那样就有点难了
Yeah, that would've been tricky,
因为你知道我多喜欢拆业余无线电
'cause you know how much i love taking apart ham radios.
是啊
Yeah.
如果你♥爸♥还活着 我们的关系肯定一言难尽
I'm guessing your dad and I's relationship would've been very complicated.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表