剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
but I told them he already got it.
她们刚刚还在这里
They were here, like, two minutes ago.
-刚走没多久 -该死的
- They just left. - Son of a bitch.
那里 他们的车
There. That's their truck.
如果他们进那座楼里
If they're going into that building,
说明贝克藏在那里
it's got to be where Beck is hiding.
该死 他们会先我们一步抓到他
Damn it. They're gonna get to him before we do.
如果他们先抓到人了
Yeah, and if they do,
他们就会拿去换赏金了
they're not just gonna hand over their winning lottery ticket.
绝对不行
Hell no.
亚特兰大警♥察♥
所以我们得引贝克出来
That's why we're gonna make Beck come to us.
你就是艾米尔了吧
Ha, well, you must be Emil.
终于认识...
Nice to finally make your...
忘记说 归我了
Forgot to call dibs.
杰克
Jack!
-老板娘这下要... -气死了
- Mama's gonna be... - Pissed.
没错
You got that right.
这些外行探员干出这种事 我不惊讶
Now, I expect this kind of unprofessional nonsense from government agents,
但我自己家人怎么也这样啊
but from my own flesh and blood?
不不 我让你们别插手了
No, no, we told y'all to stand clear.
我们说了 我们会处理
We told you we'd handle it.
你看 就因为你们 贝克跑了 我还被电击了
Now because of y'all, Beck's gone, and I got tased.
很疼啊 妹子
That hurt, girl.
"宝宝"被电击了啊
Baby got tased?
省省吧
Please.
那个人跑了
Only reason that man ran
只因为你们搞什么警笛把戏
was because of you and your corny siren trick.
如果不是你们
If it hadn't been for y'all,
他现在早被我关在我车的后备箱了
he'd have been cuffed in the back of my truck by now,
而不是开着我的车跑了
instead of behind the wheel, running away.
恕我直言 老板娘 这不是你平时接的活儿
All due respect, Mama, this isn't your average skiptrace.
比你们公♥司♥更有手腕 更有资源的组织
Organizations with a lot more resources than the Colton Bail Bonds have
都一直抓不到他
had a hard time catching him, is all I'm saying.
所以你们得停手了
Which is exactly why you guys have to back off
让我们来处理
and let us handle this.
拜托了
Please.
我才不管他是不是我平时接的活儿 还是什么棘手人物
I don't care if he is average, extraordinary or the Devil himself.
贝克是我们的目标
Beck is our bounty.
是科尔顿家族追捕的目标
That's Colton bounty.
所以我们不会收手
Which is why we're not going nowhere.
没错
Exactly.
我们可以一直这样鹬蚌相争下去
So, we can either keep tripping over each other,
也可以联起手来
or we can work together.
意下如何
What you say?
你是个聪明人 知道怎么选吧
You're a smart man. Do the smart thing.
行
Deal.
但还是由我们说了算
Okay, but we're still in charge.
对吧
Right?
所以 从战略上说
Which is why, strategically speaking,
-合理的做法是... -不是吧 小麦
- it makes sense for us to... - Seriously, Mac?
我不管你是跟科尔顿还是名媛一家合作
I don't care if you're working with the Coltons or the Kardashians.
我只在乎抓到贝克
All I care about is catching Beck.
而我只在乎贝克被捕后
And all I care about is the reward money Beck will bring in
带来的赏金
once he's collared.
好 只要你帮我们抓到他
Okay, and as long as you help us get him,
我会确保你拿到钱
I'll make sure you get your payday.
哪怕要我自掏腰包
Even if it has to come out of my own pocket.
我喜欢这样谈合约
Now that's my kind of contract.
我喜欢她
I like her.
那就帮我们抓住贝克
So deliver the goods.
-找出贝克的行踪了吗 -还没 但快了
- Now, do we know where Beck is? - Not yet, but we're about to.
科尔顿的车装有防盗寻回软件
The Coltons' truck was outfitted with a LoJack,
-莱丽和弗兰克正在追踪 -加快速度
- which Riley and Frank are tracking now. - Well, track faster.
贝克察觉到有威胁就会离开
Beck isn't the type to stick around when he feels the heat.
如果这次他逃离出国
And if he manages to flee the country this time,
我们可能再也找不到他了
well, we might never see him again.
帕尔默是贝克的最后已知联♥系♥人
Palmer was Beck's last known contact.
他也许掌握对我们有帮助的信息
He might have some information that can help us.
莱丽 让他坐飞机来凤♥凰♥基金会
Put him on a plane to Phoenix. Riley,
-由你押送他 -等一下
- you can escort him. - Hold up, wait a minute.
帕尔默仍是内华达的通缉犯
Palmer has an outstanding warrant in Nevada.
缉捕他的赏金很高 亲
He's worth a whole lot of money, honey.
不如这样吧
And I'd feel much more comfortable
比利先押送他到你们那接受审问
if my Billy were to transport him to you for questioning,
然后移送他到内华达领♥取♥赏金
then, take him on down to Nevada for processing and payment.
好吧 莱丽和比利一起押送帕尔默
Okay. Riley and Billy can transport Palmer together.
没得商量
Final offer.
那好吧
All right, then.
知道帕尔默在哪儿吗
Well, do we know where Palmer is?
知道 我们把他用地毯裹起来锁进衣橱里了
Yeah, he's rolled up in a carpet in his closet at his house.
不是吧
Seriously?
不然放他走吗
You wanted us to just let him go?
明白了
Gotcha.
各位 我找到我们的卡车了
Guys, I found our truck.
贝克正沿20号♥高速公路往西走
Beck's heading west on Highway 20.
好 我们就去那儿
Okay, well, that's where we need to be.
莱丽和比利带帕尔默搭第一班飞机来洛杉矶
Riley and Billy, grab Palmer and hop the first flight to L.A.
其他人去抓捕贝克
The rest of you, go get me Beck.
走吧 各位
Come on, y'all.
罗威尔副部长
Deputy Director Rowell.
感谢你回电
I appreciate the return call.
总是很高兴接到你的来电 韦伯主管
Always happy to hear from you, Director Webber.
很好 那我就直说了
Good. Then, I'll get right to it:
国防部在阿肯色州小岩城以南的秘密情报机构
does the DOD still operate an off-the-books intel facility
是否仍在运转
just south of Little Rock, Arkansas?
我不能证实也不能否认
I can neither confirm nor deny...
别来这一套
Cut the crap.
我认为该机构仍在运转
I think you still have that facility.
而且过去48小时内有人闯入
And I think that facility was broken into in the last 48 hours.
我认为艾米尔·贝克偷走了重要的东西
And I think that Emil Beck stole something big.
我想知道被偷的是什么
Now, I would like to know what that was.
我们的车在那儿
There's our truck.
等一下 各位
Wait. Guys...
比利一定会气炸了
Billy's not gonna like this.
一定是贝克干的
That's got to be Beck.
安上爆♥炸♥装置 弃车而逃
Rigging it to explode, then running off.
他不是徒步逃跑的
He didn't run off.
他偷走了原本停在那边的车
He stole whatever was parked over there.
卡车的行车记录仪很可能拍下了贝克新偷的车
The truck's dashcam probably got a good view of Beck's new ride.
-记录仪的记忆卡呢 -在副驾杂物柜里
- The SD card for the dashcam? - Glove compartment.
副驾杂物柜起火了
And the glove compartment's en fuego.
杰克 开引擎盖 挂空挡 油门踩到底
Jack, pop the hood, put it in neutral and floor it.
-我去去就回 -好
- I'll be back. - Okay.
该死
u202dDamn.
加大油门 杰克
Gun it, Jack.
你这个年轻人真是奇特 麦凯弗
You are a very strange young man, MacGyver.
有人这么说过
Some people have mentioned it before.
有机会了
You got an opening.
正在下载录像
Okay, downloading the footage now.
他为什么穿着燕尾服
Why is he wearing a tux?
把车牌截下来 弗兰克
Screengrab that plate, Frank.
看看他要去哪儿吧
All right, let's figure out where he's going.
好
Yeah.
亚特兰大机场
本次航♥班♥提供零食
我们通过安检后 你的手♥机♥就响个不停
Your phone's been blowing up since we got through security.
他叫什么
What's his name?
我来猜猜看 奇普
Come on, let me guess-- Chip.
不 查克
No, no, Chuck.
你跟查克是怎么认识的
So, how you and Chuck meet?
你们交往很久了吗
You been dating him long?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表