剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我能跟上
I can keep up.
我就是... 我知道我们时间不多...
I just... I know we're running out of time. So...
你们先出去一下吧
Guys, can I have a second?
谢谢
Thank you.
还好吗 佐伊
How we doing, Zoe?
不太好
Not great.
我无法集中精神
I mean, I-I-I'm having trouble focusing.
我的手还特别冷
And, my hands are so cold.
另外 你可能还很慌张 筋疲力尽 吓坏了
Plus, you're probably overwhelmed, exhausted and terrified.
我这么说 是因为换做是我 就会那样
And I only say so because I know that I would be.
你总结得挺到位
Yeah, that just about sums it up.
好吧
All right.
好吧 那我们休息一下
All right, then. Let's take a break.
什么
What?
有那个时间吗
Do we have the time?
佐伊 别担心时间问题
Zoe, don't worry about the time.
如果你要成为我在船上的双手
If you're gonna be my hands on that ship,
我们都需要这双手够稳
we both need your hands to be steady.
所以 不如我们聊一聊吧
So, how about we just talk for a second?
你教什么学科
What do you teach?
我是个冰河学家
I'm a... I'm a glaciologist.
我懂 很枯燥
It's boring, I know.
也许对大部分人来说是
Well, maybe to most people,
但你面前这个人
but you are also talking to a guy
可是有一次闯进麻省理工学院的实验室
who once broke into a lab at MIT to sneak a peek
只为了看一眼格陵兰岛的冰岩芯
at a frozen ice core from Greenland.
真的吗
Really?
是啊
Yeah.
什么时代的
How old was it?
据称有五十万年之久了
They claimed 500,000 years,
但我不信
but I was not convinced.
很少遇见比我还书呆子的人
It's not often I meet someone who can out-geek me.
佐伊 这方面 谁都比不过我
Well, Zoe, I out-geek pretty much everyone.
我能跟你说件傻事吗
Hey, can I tell you something stupid?
我刚和你说了我闯进实验室
I mean, I did just tell you about the time that I snuck into a lab
去看冰柱 所以你说吧
to ogle an icicle, so shoot.
我现在特别想吃冰激凌
I'm seriously craving ice cream right now.
冰激凌很棒 怎么会是怪事
Ice cream is good. Why is that weird?
好了 好吧
You know what? All right.
我准备好制♥造♥软管泵了
I am ready to build this pump.
是吗
Yeah?
第一步是什么来着
What is step one again?
把行李箱的两个轮拆下来
Removing the two wheels from your carry-on luggage you have there
我看到清单上有工具箱
and I see on the manifest that you do have a tool kit,
你得去拿一个十字螺丝起子
so you'll need a Phillips head screwdriver.
这里就有一个
Got one of those right here.
真棒
Nice.
带着这些东西有备无患 对吧
These things come in handy, don't they?
佐伊
Zoe...
你说得太对了
you have no idea.
他真能拯救这艘船吗
Is he really going to be able to save this ship?
-我信他是最佳人选 -留着螺丝
- There's no one I trust more. - Save your screws.
说不定什么时候就能用上了
You, never really know when you're gonna need them.
-你该让我包扎一下 -等下 我们得继续走
- You should let me dress that. - u202dWait, we need to keep moving.
我知道这所间谍学校以训练严酷闻名
Look, I know spy school's got this reputation for being intense,
但真朝我们开枪 过火了吧
but would they really shoot at us?
我朋友 杰克 警告过我
My friend, Jack, warned me that
他说训练目的就是贴近实战
training exercises were designed to feel just like the real thing,
比如特工会用真枪对付你
down to the operatives using live ammo.
真弹♥药♥ 还有什么麻醉剂
Live ammo and some kind of narcotic.
他们应该是对我们下药了
I think they drugged us.
我们得找地方躲一下
Look, we can't just stay out here in the open.
如果这是测验 肯定有办法通过
All right? If this is a test, there must be a way to pass.
显然 被抓到就会不及格
Failing seems pretty obvious, getting caught,
但怎么能通过呢
but how do we pass?
格洛弗说深入敌后
What's the first thing that Glover taught us
第一要事是什么
about being behind enemy lines?
想办法回家
Find our way home.
我们得回到学校
We need to get back to the school.
同意 这表示我们要弄清身在何处
Agreed, which means we need to figure out where we are.
那是花梾木
That's the flowering dogwood,
维吉尼亚州的州花
the state flower of Virginia.
他们肯定没把我们带到离学校太远的地方
Then they must not have taken us far away from the school.
是啊 但也够远了
Yeah, but maybe far enough.
他们用狗来追踪我们
They're using dogs to track us.
我们能逃过他们吗
Are we gonna be able to outrun them?
我知道我能 希望你也能 走
I know I can. I hope you can, too. Come on.
我能问你一个问题吗
You mind if I ask you a question?
你不是答应 我不问你 你就不说话吗
I thought we agreed you weren't gonna talk unless spoken to.
你以前不是个卖♥♥浴室瓷砖的吗
Didn't you used to sell bathroom tile?
我升职了
I got a promotion.
-升到智囊团了 -行了 闭嘴吧 埃尔伍德
- To a think tank? - Just, you know what, shut up, Elwood.
别见怪 你就是看着不像智囊团里的人
No offense, you just don't seem the, think tank type.
够了
That's enough.
我对你怎么赚钱不关心
Look, I don't care personally how you put your money in your pocket.
我就是很高兴莱丽有你照顾
I'm just glad Riley has you in her life.
这还不是拜你所赐
Yeah, and we both have you to thank for that, don't we?
我从认识你那天起就知道
Look, I knew the day I met you,
你会成为她...
you were gonna be the one to, you know,
心目中的老爸
take over as her father figure.
得了吧 埃尔伍德
Come on, Elwood.
你不是一夜之间失去了她
You didn't lose her in one day, man.
你是因为多年来不称职的表现
You lost her little by little over the course of years
一点点失去了她
due to your actions, man.
不是因为你说了什么 而是你的表现
Not your words, your actions.
是你的行为让她明白了
They're what made it clear to her
她不是你生命中最重要的事物
she's not the most important thing to you in your life.
真是不留一点情面啊 杰克
That's not very nice, Jack.
我很愿意指出 你是天底下最差劲的大傻子
Yeah, well, I'll be happy to point out what a moron you are, Elwood.
别客气
Any time.
就是他
That's him.
他就是道基
That's Dougie. u202d
还是个蠢到没边儿 用枪指着我的二货
Also known as the chucklehead who was dumb enough to pull a gun on me.
我们走
Let's go.
瞧瞧啊
Well, well, well.
"神枪手"
Pistol Pete.
埃尔伍德
Elwood.
道基 好久不见
Dougie. Long time.
你到底躲哪里去了
Where the hell have you been hiding?
找到你 肯定费了不少劲啊
Must've searched every racetrack in the country looking for you.
-嗯 -几百块成吗 兄弟
- Yeah. - Hundred bucks work for you, slick?
作为你把这个人♥渣♥带给我的酬劳
Finder's fee for bringing this degenerate to me.
我才不是把他带过来
I didn't bring him to you.
他跟我一起来的
He's here with me.
我是来让你停手的
I'm here to tell you to back off.
不然你就有麻烦了 懂吗
Or you're gonna have a serious problem. You understand me?
-听着像威胁啊 -耳朵挺好用
- That sounds a little like a threat. u202d- You got good ears.
还嘚瑟吗
Still feeling tough?
-不了 -很好
- Not as much, no. u202d- Good.
因为没必要动武
Because there's no need for violence
只要老埃把他欠我的七万五还给我就行了
as long as Woody here coughs up the 75 grand he owes me. u202d
七万五 不是吧 道基 我只欠你一半
75? Come on, Dougie. You know I only owe you half.
一年前是一半
Half was a year ago.
现在是全价了
Now it's the full amount.
除非那个球在你手里
Unless you have the ball.
目前不在
Not presently, no.
要么给我球 要么给我钱
I get the ball or I get the money.
如果我都拿不到
And if I don't get neither, well,
你有个女儿吧 莱丽
you have a daughter, right? Riley?
也许她能还得起
Maybe she's good for the money.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表