剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《新百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
机密档案
只要牵扯到我爸 一切就是个谜团
Everything's a puzzle when it comes to my father.
一向如此
Always has been.
那是你♥爸♥的表吗
Is that your dad's watch?
这是你吗
Is that you right there?
是 我十岁生日时
Yeah. On my tenth birthday.
是我爸离开那天照的
This was taken the day my dad left.
他不会平白无故藏在手表里
Well, he hid it in there for a reason.
肯定是什么线索吧
It's got to be a clue, right?
我会弄清楚
I'm gonna find out.
我利用升级的安全权限
You should know I used my upgraded security clearance
查找了马蒂手中关于你♥爸♥的档案
to look through matty's file on your dad.
马蒂不仅骗我说不认识我父亲
Matty didn't just lie about knowing my father.
结果发现 她还替中情局调查过他
It turns out, she was investigating him for the CIA.
我也不想做坏人 但经过索顿一事后
I hate to be the one to say it, but after Thornton,
总得有人充当这个角色
someone has to.
我们还能相信马蒂吗
Can we even still trust Matty?
抱歉 我发现还不知道你叫什么
I'm sorry, I just realized I never got your name.
比利
It's Billy.
-比利·科尔顿 -比利
- Billy Colton, sir. - Billy.
你和...
So how long you and...
你和莱丽...
you and Riley been... you know...
交往多久了吗
Seeing each other?
对
Yeah.
我们一年前相识
Well, we met about a year ago.
但最近经过差点坠机之后 才开始交往
But we didn't start seeing each other until our plane almost crashed.
差点坠机
Plane almost crashed, huh?
重点是"差点"
Emphasis on "almost."
我们没事 爸
We're fine, Dad.
剩下的事就是机密了 对吧
And the rest is classified, right?
是 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks. u202d.
我该提前说一下
So I know I should've called,
但我就是刚回来
but I just got back into town,
我想过来打声招呼
I figured I'd swing by and say hello.
-你好 -好啊
- Hi. u202d- Sup?
总之 抱歉 莱丽 我...
Anyway, sorry, Riley, I...
不是故意来打扰你和你男友
didn't mean to barge in on you and your boyfriend.
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
是吗
Is that so?
我们还没好好谈一下 确立关系
Well, I mean, I mean, we... we haven't talked about it yet.
-我想... -是这样
- I-I guess... - u202dWell,
说清楚了 我把你当我女朋友
just so we're clear, I-I think of you as my girlfriend.
我们能稍后再聊这事吗
Can we talk about this later?
我们都在一起...
Well, since we've been spending...
-我知道... -比利
- Yeah. I-I know, just... - Billy.
这么说
So...
你是个赏金猎人
what, you're a bounty hunter?
逃犯追捕代理人
Fugitive recovery agent.
这一行很危险啊
That's a dangerous line of work.
跟你女儿的工作相比 没那么危险
A lot less dangerous than what your daughter does.
是吗
That right?
爸 你在这里待多久
So, Dad, how long you in town?
某房♥
某处
恐怖电影迷们都知道
Okay, here's a tip most horror aficionados already know:
一扇开着的门永远是不祥之兆
an open door is never good.
有人吗
Hello?
但那只是在电影里 对吧
But that's only in the movies, right?
房♥子的主人可能只是故意开着
I mean, the guy who lives here could've just left it open.
他也可能经过一番打斗后
Or he could be dead somewhere,
死在了哪里
after a violent struggle for his life.
要说我来这里干什么
And in case you're wondering what I'm doing here,
那就得从头说起了
let me start from the beginning.
2小时前
小麦
Mac?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们得谈一下
We need to talk.
好
Okay.
要稍后再谈了
It's gonna have to wait.
我跟人约了会面
I'm about to start a meeting.
你约了联调局洛杉矶分局的副局长迈克尔斯
With Deputy Director Michaels of the FBI's L.A. field office?
他不会来了
Yeah, he's not coming.
我取消了你们的约见
I cancelled your lunch.
你知道这里面有什么吗
Do you know what's on this?
应该不知道 我告诉你吧
Probably not, I'll tell you:
这是你关于我父亲收集的一份完整档案
it's the complete, unredacted dossier you compiled on my father.
如果真是这样
If that's true,
你知道你拥有这样的信息
do you have any idea how many laws you're breaking
犯了多少条罪吗
by being in possession of it?
知道
Yeah.
但我不是来谈我做了什么
But I'm not here to talk about what I've done.
我是来质问你做了什么
This is about what you've done.
你曾花了几个月时间调查我父亲 马蒂
You investigated my father for months, Matty.
监视他
Ran surveillance on him,
监听他的电♥话♥ 跟踪他
tapped his phones, had him followed.
你还亲自审讯了他一周
You even interrogated him yourself, for a week.
但我问你是否认识我父亲时
But when I asked you if you knew my father,
你当面骗了我
you lied to my face.
现在 你得告诉我原因
And now, you're gonna tell me why.
麦凯弗 对于我可能在中情局期间
MacGyver, I can neither confirm nor deny
参与的一切调查行动
any details related to any investigation
我既不确认 也不否认
that I may have been a part of during my tenure at the CIA.
就这样吗
That's it?
这就是你的回答
That's your answer?
我只能这样回答你
It's the only answer I can give you.
那好吧 这下比我想象中容易多了
Well, then, this is gonna be a lot easier than I thought.
我不能和自己无法信任的人共事 所以我不干了
I cannot work with someone I do not trust, so I quit.
抱歉 小麦 你不能说不干就不干
I'm sorry, Mac, but you can't quit.
-不是这种流程 -而我刚就辞职了
- Not like this. - Just did.
你不能跟我辞职
You can't quit to me,
因为决定权不在我手里
because I don't have final say.
"上级"才是话事人
Oversight does.
所以如果你想辞职
So if you really want to quit,
你得去亲自告诉他
you need to tell him, in person.
我去哪找"上级"
How do I find Oversight?
所以我才来到了这个被洗劫的"麦氏豪♥宅♥"
And that is how I ended up in this ransacked McMansion.
我劝你别再上前一步
Wouldn't take another step if I were you.
那块不结实的木板其实是一块连着炸♥弹♥的压力板
That weak floorboard is actually a pressure plate attached to an IED.
你骗人
You're lying.
也许吧
Maybe.
那你就上前一步试试吧
Take another step and we'll see.
你有什么事
What do you want?
韦伯主管派我来找"上级"
Director Webber sent me here to speak with Oversight.
你找到了 我就是
Then, you got him.
爸
Dad?
闪一下
Duck!
该走了
Time to go!
是真的吗
Is it true?
他辞职了
Did he quit?
搞什么
Excuse me.
我正约了人会面
I'm preparing for a meeting.
你回答完 我们就闪人
Then answer the question and we'll let you get back to it.
小麦辞职了吗
Did Mac quit?
他想辞职
He tried.
但我无权批准他辞职
But I don't have the authority to accept his resignation.
你是凤♥凰♥基金会的主管
You're the director of the Phoenix Foundation.
你没有权力 谁有啊
If you don't have the authority, who does?
"上级"
Oversight.
所以我派小麦过去找他了
And that's exactly who I sent Mac to see.
"上级"在哪儿
Then, where the hell is Oversight?
他还在我们后面
He's still behind us.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表