剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我觉得她真喜欢杰克
I think she really cares for Jack.
但这不代表她适合他
Yeah, but that doesn't mean she's good for him.
杰克遇上一个怂恿他做事不考虑后果的人
I mean, do you really think Jack needs somebody else in his life
你觉得这是件好事吗
encouraging him to be less responsible?
画面太美 不敢想象
I'm not sure what that would even look like.
而且 莱丽说得对
And you know what? Riley has a good point.
道恩是个"职业骗子"
Dawn is a professional liar.
小麦 我们认识的人都是"职业骗子"
Mac, literally everyone we know is a professional liar.
也包括你
You included.
你说得好有道理 我无言以对
All right, good point.
内布拉斯加州 林肯
鲁宾三明治诞生地
好了 到了
Okay, here we are.
罗伯特·坎普的家 谁知道他真名叫啥
The home of one Robert Kemp or whoever he is.
这个街区很不错啊
This is a nice neighborhood.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
跟我在得州长大的老家没什么不同
You know, it's not unlike the neighborhoods I grew up in in Texas.
牛仔之乡哦
Yee-haw. Yeah. u202d
但那里的玉米地更多
A lot more corn out here, though.
-很多 -是 很多
- Lot of corn. - Yeah. Lot of corn.
-嗯 -你小时候 见过很多玉米吗
- Yeah. - Yeah. Did you have a lot of corn where you grew up?
吃过玉米罐头
Maybe in cans. u202d
那要看14个寄养家庭中的哪一个了
Well, depends on which of the 14 homes we're talking about.
换过这么多次家
Moved around a lot, huh?
我住在寄养家庭里
I grew up in foster care.
那是什么感觉
How was that?
跟什么比
Compared to what?
不知道
I don't know.
我的生活不是那种美好的童话故事
I mean, my life wasn't like any of the families on TV.
懂
Right, right.
但小时候吧 你就...
But you-- when you're a kid, you just...
你会尽量适应自己所处的环境
you make the best of what you're given.
换过那么多次家庭之后 我也就习惯了
And after all the moving around, I just got used to it.
我一直不明白人们为什么要过这种生活
I never really understood why people wanted this.
正常生活感觉很...
I mean, a normal life sounded like...
像监禁吗
A prison stint?
-是啊 -嗯
- Yeah. - u202dYeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道
You know...
当保罗一直跟我谈起他的妻儿时
and then I started hearing Paul talk about his wife and kids.
我开始思考 我是不是错过什么美好了
And I started wondering if maybe I had missed out on something great.
什么时候想成家都不晚
Well, it's never too late to have something like that,
前提是你想要
if that's what you want.
-你真是... -说真的
- Now you've gone and lost... - u202dNo, seriously.
-痴汉上身了 -不不 说真的
- your ever-loving mind, sugar. - No, no, no, seriously.
你在中情局工作 会让你洗白吧
Your time in the CIA will-will wipe your slate clean, right?
-对吧 -也许吧
- Right? - Maybe.
你看
There you go.
所以你想过什么样的人生都可以
So you can do anything you want with your life.
也许在洛杉矶待一段时间
Maybe even stay in L.A. for a while.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你不能直接闯进去
You can't go in there without an appointment.
朱利安
Hi, Julian.
我们稍后再谈吧
How about we take a break, people?
午饭之后继续谈
Pick this up after lunch.
你很适合做管理层啊
The corner office suits you.
看到好人掌权 感觉真好
Happy to see one of the good guys winning for a change.
别闹我了 马蒂 我们都知道
Come on, Matty, we both know
如果你想接手 这个职位就是你的了
this could've been your office if you'd wanted it.
你有何贵干啊
So what brings you by?
我赌一箱你如今用来招呼客人的低档酒
I will bet you a case of whatever cheap blend you're serving guests these days
你很清楚我为何而来
that you know exactly why I'm here.
还赌一瓶你藏在桌里的单一麦芽威士忌
And a bottle of the single malt you keep hidden in your desk
你已经等我一整天了
that you've been expecting me all day.
我注意到
Well, it was brought to my attention
有人擅自进入了保罗·卡特的办公室
that someone let themselves into Paul Carter's office
盗走了他的电脑
and stole his computer.
想象我看到一张熟悉的面孔 有多惊讶
Imagine my surprise when I got this and saw a familiar face.
道尔顿如今怎么样了
How is Dalton these days?
还是以前那样
The same.
真遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
他带着那个你说服我雇佣的专家一起来的
He was signed in by the cooperating expert you convinced me to hire.
严重违反了她和中情局的协定 她可能会坐牢
A clear violation of her 5K1 deal that could lead to serious jail time.
别装了 朱利安
Come on, Julian.
如果你想上报此事
If you were gonna run this up the chain,
你早就上报了
you would have done it by now.
我感觉我应该让你解释一下
I figured I owed you a chance to explain.
到底是怎么回事
So, what's this about?
我认为中情局内部
I believe that someone in this office
有人杀死了保罗·卡特
may be responsible for Paul Carter's death.
-等下 你觉得保罗... -没错
- Wait, you think that Paul... - I do.
我是来揪出干非法之事的特工 朱利安
I'm here to expose a corrupt operative, Julian,
我需要你的全力配合
and I need your full cooperation.
先把分局里每个人的秘密档案都给我吧
Starting with the classified dossiers of everyone in this office.
女士 抱歉打扰了
Hi, ma'am, sorry to bother you.
我们是煤气公♥司♥的人
We're with the gas company.
我们的系统检查出你家发生二级泄露
Our system detected a Grade 2 leak in your home.
不是吧 我没闻到气味啊
Really? I haven't smelled any gas.
大部分人都闻不到 女士
Most people don't, ma'am.
等闻到了 就都晚了
Not until it's too late.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
格兰特女士
So, Ms. Grant,
你是煤气账单上的主要联♥系♥人吗
are you the primary contact on your gas bill?
不 我是
No, I am.
这是我丈夫 埃里克
This is my husband Eric.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
你们在这里住了多久了
How long have you guys been, living at this address?
两年吧
Two years?
煤气公♥司♥不该知道这点吗
Shouldn't the, gas company know that?
杰克来电
我们的记录向来不靠谱
You'd be surprised how bad our record keeping is.
杰克来电
抱歉 是公♥司♥打来的
I'm sorry. This is the office.
他来负责 我马上回来
He'll take this. Be right back.
杰克 我现在有点忙
Hey, Jack, kind of busy right now.
我也是啊
Yeah, I'm a little busy, too, there, hoss.
这里的情况突然升级了
Let's just say things in corn country went real bad real fast.
想着给你提个醒 看吧
Thought you'd like a little heads up. Here you go.
煤气公♥司♥给错地址了
So, gas company gave us the wrong address,
我们走了...
so we'll just be going...
这玩意儿不能当武器来用吧
This thing can't be used as a weapon, can it?
不太能
Not a good one.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得赶紧想办法 他们堵住我们的唯一出路了
We better think of something 'cause they're blocking our only way out.
我们要把这里翻... 我开扬声器了吗
Well, we're tearing this... Wait, am I on speaker?
哪个键来着
Which button is that?
总之 我们翻遍了这里
Anyway, we-we're, we're tearing this place apart
还是没有任何发现
and still haven't found anything yet.
-你有发现吗 -没有
- Did you find anything? - No.
而坎普先生
And Mr. Kemp seems, well,
目前不肯说任何事
more than unwilling to answer any questions right now.
你那边情况如何
How about those two on your end?
我们只知道 他们不喜欢有人来找他们
All we know for sure is, they didn't want visitors.
肯定有些地方
Yeah, well, there's something here,
我们还没发现
something we're missing.
因为任何一个罪犯都知道
Because any common criminal knows
十次有九次
that nine times out of ten,
逃跑才是上策
running is a smart move.
而这些人留下来反抗了
These people stayed to fight.
就表示...
That means...
他们要守护某些东西
they're protecting something.
问题是 守护什么啊
And the question is... what?
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表