剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
我们得把车开到他们前面去
We've got to get ahead of them.
左转
Take a left.
这就是你的解决办法 赌一把吗
So this is your solution? A game of chicken?
这不是赌一把 他们是医护人员
It's not a game. They're medics.
致力于救死扶伤
Dedicated towards saving lives.
他们不会让任何人受伤
They're not gonna let anyone get hurt.
下车 请下车
Out! Fuera, por favor.
下车 马上
Out. Now.
接手吧
Let's get him.
里昂先生吗
Señor León.
我是莱丽·戴维斯
Mi nombre es Riley Davis.
我们救到里昂了 距离手术中心八公里
We have León. We're five miles from the surgery center.
不不不 改变计划
No, no, no. Change of plans.
那地方现在到处都是萨拉特的人
That place is crawling with Zarate soldiers.
我找了一个新的手术室 但是有十七公里远
I found a new operating room, but it's 11 miles away.
新医院 非常隐蔽
New facility, very private.
萨拉特的人从没在通讯中提起过
None of Zarate's radio communications have ever mentioned it,
他好像都不知道这个地方的存在
so it looks like he doesn't even know that it exists.
我、把位置发给你们 还有 凯姬
I'm gonna send you GPS coordinates now. and, Cage,
你们隐蔽行动的时间比预想中要长了
you're gonna have to keep a low profile for longer than expected.
小麦和杰克在边境遇到了点小麻烦
Mac and Jack ran into a little trouble at the border.
不
No.
打断那根手指
Break that finger.
我受够了别人抢走我的东西
I'm getting sick of people taking my stuff, man.
忍♥无可忍♥了
Muy, muy sick of it.
杰克很生气 后果很严重
Jack muy, muy enojado.
我懂 兄弟
I get it, pal,
但先别变身浩克
but don't Hulk out on me just yet.
我们先看看她处理得怎么样 好吗
Let's see how she does first, okay?
他们要放我们过去 还是...
They gonna let us through, or...?
对 但队长说要收新的过境费
Yes, but the captain claims there's a new toll for crossing the border.
"过境费" 是指他们可以随心所欲拿走东西
By "toll" you mean they can take whatever they want.
先是抢走我的电视 现在又要夺走我的心脏
Man, first my TV, now my heart.
一个男人的容忍♥度是有限的 小麦
A guy can only take so much of this, Mac.
我们不能跟丢他们 必须跟上
We can't lose them. We got to follow.
先等等
Hey, hang on, now.
你很有雄心壮志[心脏很多] 我喜欢
You're showing a lot of heart, I like that.
抱歉 忍♥不住玩双关
Sorry. I had to do it.
但想回到卡车上
But to get back to that truck,
我就得打倒四个持械士兵
I'm gonna have to go through four armed soldiers.
成功几率不大 但我会尽力一试
I don't like the odds, but I'll do it, man.
-只要你开口 -不 不
- Just say the word. - u202dNo, no, no.
我们不需要抢回我们的卡车
We don't need our truck,
只需要转移他们的注意力
we just need a distraction.
你盯好那辆车
And keep your eyes on that one,
因为我们待会要上那辆
'cause that's the one we're getting in.
好 好 别过去 待在这儿
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Here, stay back, stay back.
他有主意了
He's up to something.
快跑
Run.
你做了催♥泪♥弹♥吗
Did you just make tear gas?
对 时间有限 只能做到这样
Yeah, it was the best I could do on the fly.
你俩谁能告诉我 心脏在哪辆吉普上
Can either one of y'all tell me which jeep the heart's in?
马蒂 我是麦凯弗
Yeah. Hey, Matty, yeah, it's MacGyver.
我知道 小麦
Yes, Mac.
你的声音我非常熟悉
I'm very familiar with the sound of your voice,
尤其当你准备告诉我
especially when you're about to tell me
出了大♥麻♥烦的时候
that something's gone terribly wrong.
长话短说
Yeah, so, quick version:
我们经过检查站时 心脏被萨拉特手下抢走了
we went through a checkpoint and Zarate's men took the heart,
他们把心脏放到一辆吉普车上 迅速开走了
put it in a jeep, and sped off in a jeep,
但我们不知道是哪辆吉普
but we don't know which jeep,
所以希望你能...
so we're kind of hoping that you...
你是说 有人"偷走了你的心"吗
Are you seriously telling me that someone stole your heart?
瞧 她也玩双关
See? She does it, too.
马蒂 我是达尔顿
Matty, Dalton here.
严格来说 心脏没被偷走
Technically, the heart's not stolen.
目前没有 因为还在我们视线范围内
Not yet, seeing as how we can kind of sort of see it.
就放在我们前面某辆吉普中的后备箱里
It's in the back of one of the two jeeps directly in front of us,
但问题是 车看起来都一样
but the problem is, they look exactly the same,
所以 我们希望
so we were kind of hoping,
你能使用你的高级卫星技术
you could pull one of your fancy satellite tricks,
迅速帮我们找到 好吗
and track it down for us real quick, huh?
没问题 杰克
Sure, Jack.
我这就打开我的"从太空寻找丢失心脏"应用
I'll just flip on my "find my missing heart from space" app.
我刚刚才下载的
You know, I just downloaded it,
跟"穿越"和"隐身应用"捆绑销♥售♥的
bundled with my time travel and invisibility apps.
利用你的情报[小身板]Well, that's using your little nugget.
别耍嘴皮子了 达尔顿
Save the witty comeback, Dalton,
尽快把心脏找回来
and get that heart back, fast.
如果里昂死了 自♥由♥民♥主♥的厄瓜多尔也无望了
If León dies, any hope of a free and democratic Ecuador dies with him.
马蒂 有没有人说过 你"最会给人打气"了
Matty, has anyone ever told you you give the greatest pep talks?
是时候选一辆了 小麦 前面有分岔路
Time to eenie-meeny-miney, Mac. This road's about to go moe.
左边 左边那辆
The left. The one on the left.
你怎么能确定 两辆吉普外表一样
How can you be sure? The jeeps are identical.
我不确定 但我们需要选一辆 我就选了
I wasn't sure. We just needed to make a decision, so I made one.
以防万一 马蒂
Hey, just in case, Matty,
用你刚下载的新应用追踪另一辆吉普
track down that other jeep with one of those fancy new apps you just downloaded.
-好吗 -真机智啊 杰克
- Will you? - Very clever, Jack,
但我已经着手在办了
but I'm already on it.
不如你给我们见识见识
Now why don't you show us all some of that top-notch
你经常吹嘘的一流追车技巧
pursuit-driving you're always bragging about.
我也想
I'm trying,
但这种六缸直列发动机的马力 实在追不上啊
but this in line six ain't cranking out the horses I need to close the distance, man. u202d
-不好意思 -快点啊
- Excuse me. - Come on!
在这儿呢 也许我能让他们慢一点
Right here. Maybe I can slow 'em down.
什么
What?
至少先打声招呼啊
Fill me in first, at least!
-我在开车呢 -你能克服的
- I'm driving over here! - Well, you'll get over it, won't you?
-小麦 -知道了
- Mac! u202d- Yeah, yeah.
开稳点
Hey, keep it steady. u202d
不在这儿
It's not here.
不在这儿
It's not here!
"相信直觉"这事不靠谱啊
So much for going with my gut.
至少现在知道 在哪辆吉普上了
At least now we know which jeep it's in.
我去搞定"邪恶的护士长"
I'll take care of Nurse Ratched here,
-你负责找个房♥间 -包在我身上
- you get us a room. u202d- I'm on it.
打扰了
我有位贵宾病人 不能让其他人看见
你是谁 让我看看你的证件
我的证件
我才是这里管事的
你的病人叫什么名字
罗纳尔多·罗德里格斯
刚入院
3号♥手术室
居然成功了
I can't believe that worked.
戴维斯小姐
Ms. Davis...
这是哪里
where are we?
整形外科医院
A plastic surgery center.
萨拉特不知道这个地方
One Zarate doesn't know about.
我们会在这里给你进行心脏移植
This is where you're gonna get your new heart.
能帮我拿一下那个吗
Would you hand me those?
你该好好休息
You really should be resting.
拜托了
Please.
你在写什么
What are you writing?
我本来准备在选举日发表的演讲词
The speech I was planning on delivering on election day.
大致就是鼓舞民众 无视萨拉特的威胁
Just some words to encourage the people to ignore Zarate's threats,
鼓起勇气 为拯救我们的国家投出宝贵一票
be brave, and to vote to save our nation.
如果我无法发表这篇演讲
If I'm not here to deliver this speech,
答应我 将之打印出来 让所有人看到
promise me you'll get it published for all to see
这样就会有人继续奋斗
so that someone else might continue the fight.
博兹
Bozer.
莱丽 你知不知道杰克的防盗密♥码♥啊
Hey, Riley, any chance you know Jack's alarm code?
你去他公♥寓♥了
Are you in his condo?
嗯 十秒内解不出密♥码♥ 我就完了
Yeah, and in ten seconds, I'm gonna have a real problem.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表