剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
比利·科尔顿是谁
Who's Billy Colton?
不关你的事
None of your business.
真的吗 但你已经告诉我许多他的事了
Really? Because you already told me an awful lot about him.
真的吗
Really? .
-比如 -首先 你们在约会
- Such as? - u202dWell, for starters, y'all are dating.
但才刚开始 你还没准备好告诉杰克
But it's pretty new and you're not ready to tell Jack.
骗子不是应该擅长讨人喜欢吗
I thought con artists were supposed to be good at making people like them.
我洗手不干了
I'm retired.
莱丽 如果你对我有意见
Riley, if you have a problem with me,
何不直说...
why don't you just come out and say that...
我对你有意见
I have a problem with you.
是因为杰克跟你妈交往过吗
Is it because jack dated your mom?
这与我妈无关
This has nothing to do with my mom.
只关乎你和杰克
This is about you and Jack.
他是大人了
He's a big boy.
他有能力照顾好自己
He can take care of himself.
你是这么想 但...
See, you think that, but...
在那个张扬 讨厌 烦人 吵闹
you know, Jack, under that big, obnoxious, annoying, loud,
太过情绪化的表面之下
overly emotional personality,
他其实是个很好的人
he's actually a really good guy.
他总是能看到别人好的一面
One that always looks for the good in others,
就算对方根本不是好人
even when there's none left to be found.
你害怕我会伤害他
I think you're afraid I'm gonna hurt him.
我不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
你一定很优秀
I'm sure you're great.
但你一辈子都从别人的痛苦中赚钱
But you have spent your life profiting off the pain of others,
所以 我的确有点担心你会伤到他
so, yeah, I'm a little worried you're gonna hurt him.
说得有理
Fair enough.
但我发誓 我没骗杰克
But I swear I am not conning Jack.
我喜欢他 不想伤害他
I just like him and I don't want to hurt him.
很好
That's good.
因为如果你敢伤害他
Because if you do,
我挥挥手指 就能把你的基因和指纹
I'll tap two keys and connect your DNA and fingerprints
跟国内所有公开凶杀调查关联起来
to every open homicide investigation in the country.
然后等他们把你关进不见天日的地方
And then, when they throw you in a dark hole,
我就再挥挥手指 删除你存在的记录
I'll tap two more keys and delete your entire existence.
你真能办到吗
You could really do that?
你想试试吗
You want to find out?
不想
No.
各位 有一批货到秘鲁了
Guys, I got a shipment coming into Peru.
在我们降落前 我会安排卫星追踪到机场
I'm gonna task a satellite to track it to the airport till we land.
怎么样 博兹
How we doing, Boze?
我快输完搜索条件了
I'm almost done inputting the search criteria
这是莱丽编的缩小疑犯范围的程序
into the program Riley wrote to narrow down our suspect pool.
很好 因为范围实在太大了
Good 'cause it's one hell of a suspect pool.
好了 程序正在查找档案
Okay. The program's crawling through dossiers
搜寻曾到秘鲁调查过假♥钞♥案
looking for any agent who spent time in Peru, worked on a counterfeiting case
或在过去一年内有过异常交易记录的特工
or has had any unusual bank transactions in the last year.
幸运的话 能查出"回声"的真名
With any luck this'll give us Echo's real name.
很好 然后我会让他们坐穿牢底
Great. Then I'm gonna nail them to the wall.
这次真激怒你了吧
This one hits home for you, huh?
我大部分职业生涯都为中情局效力 博兹
Most of my career was spent working at the CIA, Boze,
一想到有人利用中情局去伤害别人
and the thought of someone using the power of the Agency to hurt other people
我就满腔怒火
makes my blood boil.
你怀念在那里工作的日子吗
You ever miss working there?
偶尔吧
Sometimes.
你当初为什么离开
Why'd you leave?
剩下八个人
And then there was eight.
把他们的档案发给我 我去审问他们
Send me their files. I'll go interview them.
等等 马蒂
Hold that thought, Matty.
也许可以进一步缩小范围
Might be able to narrow down this list even further.
莱丽说 保罗的电脑数据
Riley said Paul's computer was wiped
是在他办公室里被人删除的吧
by someone physically in his office, right?
那天有谁在那栋大楼里
Who was in the building that day?
朱利安 有三个嫌犯
Julian, I've got three suspects:
佩德罗·艾瓦拉斯
Pedro Alvarez,
莎拉·费尔茨和达蒙·马洛
Sarah Felts, and Damon Marlow.
把他们分别关起来 等候提审
Put them each in a box and let them marinate
我这就过去
until I get there.
秘鲁 利马
造假圣地
各位 我仍在通过卫星追踪运假♥钞♥的人
Okay, guys, I'm still tracking our money mule on satellite.
他在离我们几辆车距离的黑色SUV上
He's in a black SUV a few car lengths ahead.
嗯 我看到他了
Yeah. Yeah, I got him.
这里的车越来越少了
You know, the traffic is starting to thin out here.
再转几个弯 他就会意识到有人跟踪
A few more turns, this guy is gonna realize he's got a tail.
那我们何不放他走 通过卫星监视他
So why don't we just let him go and watch him on satellite?
很不幸 不可以
Unfortunately, we can't.
这片区域很难找到卫星
It was really hard to find satellites in the area.
我正在借用的卫星很快就超出范围了
The one I'm borrowing is gonna be out of range really soon.
如果我们不能跟踪他
So, if we can't follow him
也不能用卫星追踪他
and we can't track him on satellite,
怎样才能利用他找到假♥钞♥厂
how is he gonna lead us to the money mill?
你在问我吗 我不...
You asking me? I don't...
我需要一部手♥机♥
I need somebody's phone.
别看我
Yeah, don't look at me.
我们之前去那个偏远乡村时
Mine got blown right out of my hand
我的手♥机♥被炸飞了
when we were out in the sticks.
道恩 把你的手♥机♥给他
Dawn, give him yours.
-为什么 -因为你欠我一部电视机 我就不计较了
- Why? - u202d'Cause you owe me a TV. I'll cut you a break.
当我们扯平了 快点
We'll call it even. Let's go.
-谢谢你 道恩 -不客气
- Thank you, Dawn. - Sure.
有人有口香糖吗
Anyone got any gum?
我好像有薄荷糖
I might have a breath mint.
他不是担心口气清新的问题
Yeah, I don't think he's worried about fresh breath right now.
除非你真的有口臭
Unless is-is your breath kicking, bro?
你口臭吗
You got bad breath?
不 我打算等他在下个灯口停车时靠近他
No. I'm gonna stick this on the SUV when we get close enough
把这个粘到车上 我就是...
when he stops at the next light. I just...
-我需要有粘性的东西 -"有粘性"
- I need something glutinous. u202d- Glutinous.
-就是"粘"的意思 -直说不就好了
- It means sticky. - u202dYeah. Why didn't you say "sticky"?
-别整高大上的词 -你这都听不懂
- Just say "sticky" - You did not know what that meant.
快点 小麦 他停车了
Hurry up, Mac. He's stopping.
下车
Get out. u202d
-开锁啊 -这不是我的车
- Well, unlock it. - I don't... it's not my car. u202d
想到了
Figured it out.
-追上去 -好
- Hit it. u202d- All right.
看来我们跟丢运钱的人了
Looks like we lost our mule.
我不明白
Yo no entiendo.
朋友 我们犯什么事了
Amigo, what-what did we do?
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything,
除了让"回声"紧张了
Except make Echo nervous.
-"回声"到底是谁 -不论是谁
- Who is this guy? - Whoever he is,
他报♥警♥抓我们 代表他知道我们来了
he called the cops on us, which means he knows we're here.
警♥察♥局
我进过无数次拘留所了
Okay, speaking as someone who's been in a lot of holding cells,
-那里真是糟透了 -是啊 很差劲
- that place was a dump. - Yeah, that was pretty bad.
我不喜欢在外国等待保释
I do not like waiting to make bail in a foreign country, man.
糟心极了
It's gnarly.
我们几小时前就该逃出来了
You know, we should've busted out of there hours ago.
你真想追查国际假♥钞♥案的同时
You really want to be hunting an international counterfeiting operation
被利马警局追捕吗
while on the run from the Lima Police Department the whole time, too?
我知道 是挺有挑战性 但有何不可
Yeah, yeah. I mean, it'd be a challenge, but why not?
我想先说一句
All right, I'm gonna start by saying
谢谢你保释我们出来
thank you for the get-out-of-jail-free card.
先别急着谢我 "金毛小子"
Yeah, you might want to hold on to that thanks, Blondie,
因为我觉得我在这里的调查
because I think that my investigation here
可能是你们在那里被捕的原因
may have been the reason you guys got arrested there.
对
Yeah.
我们也这么想 马蒂
We were thinking the same thing, too, Matty.
惊动"回声"了
Echo got spooked.
很明显 他在利马警局有朋友
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表