剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
You have zero respect for my stuff, dude.
慢着 我瞧出你的招数了 "大冒险家"
Wait, wait, I see what you're doing, Dr. Jones.
我也同意 来吧
Yeah, I'm with you. Let's do it.
-这就好了吗 -嗯
- That's it? - Yeah.
天 偷现代艺术品真容易啊
Man, stealing modern art is easy.
而且我开始理解这其中的艺术性了
And, you know, I really think I'm starting to understand it.
不只是挂只鞋在墙上而已
There's more to it than just hanging a boot on a wall.
不是吗
Is there really?
别摆弄了
Don't play around with it.
拿出你神奇的小红刀 把画切割出来啊
Get out your little red wonder knife, cut it out of there.
不能切割弗朗兹·马尔克的原作
You don't cut an original Franz Marc.
-为啥 -因为是弗朗兹·马尔克的画作
- Why not? - Because it's a Franz Marc.
那又如何
So what?
我不知道弗朗兹眼里的马是什么颜色的
I don't know what color horses are in Franz's world,
但是在得州 绝对不是...
but in Texas, they damn sure ain't...
你干了什么
What did you just do?
没有啊 我就坐在椅子上了
Nothing, I just sat in this chair.
那不是张椅子 是艺术品
It's not a chair, it's art.
就是个椅子
It's a chair.
是艺术品 你起来
It's- It's art. Get out of it.
行
Fine.
两位 很多守卫朝你们过去了
Guys, you've got a bunch of armed guards headed your way.
椅子什么时候变成艺术品了
Since when is a chair art?
这是18世纪的椅子啊
Since it was made in the 18th century.
如果东西旧了 就自动成艺术品了吗
So if something's old, it's just automatically art?
是啊
Yes.
那我是双倍百万富翁啊
I'm a millionaire two times over.
我家有两把"懒汉椅"[始创于1927年]I got two La-Z-Boys at the house.
这应该可以用来挡门
It probably makes a better doorstop.
快点 我们得走了
Hurry up, man. Let's go.
-拿到了吗 -拿到了
- You got it? You got it? - Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
谁在椅子上安警报器啊
Who puts an alarm on a chair?
如果角色互换
You know, if the tables were turned,
你差不多是我这个年纪
and you were a little bit more near my age,
你也会坐上去的
you would have sat in that chair.
为了休息一会儿
You know, to rest.
但我不会坐路易十五的古董椅
Not an original Louis XV.
你什么时候成椅子艺术品专家了
Since when are you the chair art expert?
我还记得你在你家饭厅
I remember when you had an old toilet
放了一个旧马桶 你还记得吗
in your dining room-- you remember that?
那是托马斯·克莱普设计的原型古董
It was an antique prototype, made by Thomas Crapper.
现代抽水马桶之父
我知道你笑什么 真有人叫克莱普[厕所]I know. Crapper was a real guy.
然后他也碰巧就是设计厕所的
Who just happened to make crappers?
两位 再说下去 我要吐了 快走吧
Guys, you're gonna make me throw up, just get out of there.
太恶心了
So gross.
好了 走廊尽头左转
Okay, take a left at the end of this hall.
左转可不行啊 小妹
Yeah, take a left's not really an option there, kiddo.
右转就到东厢了
Right takes you to the east wing.
我没黑进那边的监控摄像
I didn't prep those cameras.
安保人员会发现你们的
Security will be able to see you.
没办法了 莱丽
We have no choice, Riles.
你只能切断这些监控摄像头了
You're just gonna have to cut the cameras.
切断监控摄像头意味着切断通讯
Cutting cameras means cutting comms.
你们就得盲目走了[黑暗中]You'll be working in the dark.
我"黑暗中干活"最棒了
I do my best work in the dark.
恶心
Gross.
马上切断监控 动作快点
Cutting cameras now. Be quick.
你不觉得莱丽最近很不对劲吗
You think Riley's been acting weird lately?
你非要现在聊这个吗
You want to talk about this now?
之前任务介绍的时候 她就不对劲
She was acting weird at the briefing,
飞机上也不对劲 坐车来的路上也不对劲
weird on the plane, weird on the van ride all the way over here.
杰克 我们这时要专心对付那些想杀我们的守卫
Jack, we should stay focused on the armed guards trying to kill us,
稍后再讨论莱丽是不是不对劲
and, later we can worry about whether or not Riley's acting weird.
等我们逃出去之后 再谈
You know, after we escape.
你是说一切正常咯
So you're saying everything's cool?
你跑得挺快嘛
You've got some serious speed there.
我高中时经常跑步
I ran a lot in high school.
-搞田径的吗 -当吉祥物
- Track? - Mascot.
当游泳队发现你穿着獾戏服跳开场舞时
You learn to run pretty fast when the swim team spots you
你得跑得非常快
doing the Macarena in a badger suit.
你呢 让我猜猜
How about you? Let me guess.
你是学校的田径运动员 估计赢了州赛
You ran track all through school, probably won State.
两次
Twice.
比赛跑到下个关卡如何 "獾先生"
Race me to the next checkpoint, Mr. Badger?
好的
All right.
交叉口 缓行
小麦 我不是...
Hey, Mac, I don't mean...
杰克 用椅子挡着门 别坐在上面
Jack, get the door. Use a chair, just don't sit in it.
"真好笑"
Very funny.
好了 兄弟们 时间紧迫
Okay, guys, any time now.
你们得赶紧离开了
You got to get out of there.
嗯 我们正努力逃出去呢
Yeah, that's what we're trying to do.
没错
Yeah.
我不是..
I-I don't mean to...
我不是想跟你扯些没用的
I don't... I don't mean to beat a dead tower of blue horses here or anything,
但我了解莱丽
but I know Riley, man,
我了解她遇到难事的样子
and I know when something's really wrong with her.
你得帮帮我
You got to help me out here.
帮帮我 拜托
You got to help me out. Come on.
服了你了
Okay, it's not the t...
可能你说得对
You could be right.
但不管是什么事 既然莱丽没有主动提起
But whatever it is, if Riley hasn't brought it up...
她可能就是不想让你知道
maybe she doesn't want you to know.
她为什么不想让我知道
Why wouldn't she want me to know?
我这么说吧
Let me put it this way.
她把你当父亲看待
You are... the closest thing she has to a dad.
而有些事 孩子不愿和老爸说
And there are just some things you don't tell your dad.
我跟我爸无话不谈
I tell my dad everything.
-蒂华纳呢 -除了蒂华纳
- Tijuana? - Except Tijuana.
重点是 莱丽想说 就会来找你
The point is, Riley knows where to find you,
她也不是会害羞的类型
and she ain't exactly shy.
如果她需要你帮忙
So, if she wants your help,
你会知道
you'll know.
你当时就非得坐那个椅子啊
You had to sit in the chair, didn't you?
你好 兄弟
Hey, man.
你们若能听见
Guys, if you hear me,
又有三个人冲着你们来了
I've got three more headed right for you.
小麦 那个飞索应该承受不了我俩的重量 兄弟
Mac, I don't think that zip line's gonna bear our weight there, homie.
-确实 -那我们要怎么出去
- It won't. - Then how the hell are we gonna get out of here?
没时间了
Anytime now.
对准泳池跳
Aim for the pool.
-打住... -椅子不是艺术品
- Don't... - Chairs are not art, okay?
不是 椅子就是椅子
They're just not. They're just chairs.
椅子就是用来坐的
All you do is sit in them.
这好像不是犯罪啊 博兹
I'm not exactly sure what the crime is here, Bozer.
拥有监控设备并不犯法
It's not illegal to own surveillance equipment.
但这家伙的监控设备是高端的
Fine, but this dude has high-end surveillance equipment.
我们这种人才会用的
Like the kind of stuff we use.
守法公民怎么会买♥♥这玩意儿
What's a civilian doing with that?
也许就是个嗜好奇怪的怪蜀黍
Well-well, maybe he's just a weird guy with a weird hobby, man.
他拔枪了 杰克 这也是嗜好
He pulled a gun, Jack. Is that a hobby, too?
是啊 有些地方就是
It is, yeah. Some places.
听着 博兹 站在那家伙的立场看
Look, Boze, from this guy's perspective,
他站在自己家
he's standing on his own property.
他的狗突然叫起来 像是有人入侵
When his dog starts barking like there's an intruder,
他可能以为有人要伤害他呢
he probably thought someone was there to hurt him.
新手特工一开始看谁都像心怀不轨的特务
Every newbie starts seeing secret agents lurking in the shadows, man.
放轻松 深吸气 别分心
Just take a deep breath, don't get sidetracked,
专心训练 别惹麻烦
focus on your training, and stay out of trouble, will you?
男女之别呢
Boundaries.
"典当仔"发来消息
Just got word from the Pawn.
他的线人确认我们盗取了那幅画
His sources confirmed our claim about stealing the painting.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表