剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
A thank-you?
你得好好解释 这是什么鬼逻辑啊
You're gonna have to connect the dots for us, big boy.
玛利亚飓风毁了我的家园
When Maria destroyed my home,
我和家人住在这里
my family and I, we stayed here.
我们睡在车店的地板上
We slept here on the floor of this garage.
所以我一时起了歹心
So I got desperate.
我做了一些不光彩的事
I did some things I'm not proud of.
卡洛斯抓到了我
Carlos caught me.
我们在等警♥察♥的时候
And while we were waiting for the cops,
他让我意识到...
he reminded me that...
互相伤害 只会让事情更糟
that turning on each other only makes things worse.
所以我一出狱
So as soon as I got out of jail,
我就加入了救灾工作
I joined the relief effort,
我自此再也没犯法了
and I haven't broken a law since.
我相信他
I believe him.
我也是 该死
So do I, damn it.
我们唯一的线索也断了
Now our only lead just became a dead end.
谢谢
Thanks.
太令人心酸了
Can you believe this?
玛利亚飓风过去七个月了
It's been seven months since Maria hit
整个岛的状况还是很糟糕
and the whole island's still struggling.
是啊
Yeah.
我一个朋友在卡特里娜飓风之后 也经历过
Friends of mine went through the same thing after Katrina.
一场暴风雨就能毁了家园
Crazy how a bunch of wind and water
多么不可理喻啊
can bring down everything we rely on.
打扰了
Excuse me.
我知道你很忙
Look, I know you're really busy.
我们就是想上报一起失踪人口
We just wanted to file a missing persons report.
我们可以给你们录口供
We can take your statement,
但你们得像别人一样等着了
but you're gonna have to wait like everyone else.
我们今天格外人手不足
We're stretched even thinner than usual today.
为什么 发生什么事了
Why? What's going on?
一半警力都出去参加一场特别保护行动了
Half the force is out on a special protection detail.
保护什么
Protecting what?
是这样 圣胡安警局今天忙得不可开交
So get this, half of the San Juan PD is tied up today
政♥府♥运来了帮助波多黎各恢复经济的救济金
protecting a shipment of federal aid money
警局派了很多人去帮忙了
sent to help restart Puerto Rico's economy.
有多少政♥府♥救济金
How much federal aid money?
两百万
$2 million in cash.
正从港口运送到市中心的银行
It's being trucked from the port to a bank downtown.
想猜一下是哪家银行吗
Want to guess which bank?
我猜是卡洛斯工作的那家银行吧
I'll assume it's the bank Carlos manages.
一猜就猜对了 杰克
Got it on the first try, Jack.
等下 他失踪不是因为他在飓风后做了什么
Wait, this isn't about anything that Carlos did after the storm,
而是因为他之前的工作
this is about who he was before.
持枪挟持经理走进银行
It'd be pretty easy to go into that bank,
取走两百万美元 简直轻而易举
stick a gun in the manager's back, and withdraw $2 million. u202d
没错
Yeah.
那笔钱计划几点运到银行
What time was the money scheduled to be at the bank?
一点半
u202d1:30.
已经一点四十了
That was ten minutes ago.
莱丽 博兹 待在原地
All right, Riley, Bozer, stay put,
我们去接你们
we're coming to pick you up.
我进入银行的安保系统了
All right, I'm in the bank's security system.
正在调监控录像
Pulling up surveillance cameras now.
卡洛斯正走进银行
There, that's Carlos walking into the bank right now.
看起来他交了一个"新朋友"
Looks like he's made himself a new friend.
那些新朋友
And those new friends
身上应该藏了武器
look like they're carrying concealed weapons.
等等 卡洛斯在干什么
Wait, what's Carlos doing?
他触发了无声警报
He's triggering a silent alarm,
这可不妙 因为那个人手里拿着警用扫描仪
which is bad 'cause that guy right there is holding a police scanner.
所有人 趴下
Everybody, get down!
趴下
Get down!
他们打中了他的腿
They shot him in the leg.
全速前进
Floor it.
这次抢劫升级为人♥质♥事件了
This robbery just turned into a hostage situation.
等警♥察♥到了 跟他们配合
Coordinate with the cops when they get here.
你去哪儿
Where the hell you going?
去当人♥质♥
To become a hostage.
所有人 趴下
Everyone on the floor!
脸朝下 手放在头上
Face down! Hands on your head!
趴下 立刻趴下 你给我趴下
Get down, get down now! You, get down now!
趴下 都把手♥机♥交出来
On the floor. Do you have any cell phones? Let me have 'em.
破坏摄像头
Kill the cameras.
删除监控录像
Erase the security tapes.
封锁大门
Barricade the door!
不许动 手♥机♥
Do not move! Cell phones!
把手♥机♥交出来
Get your cell phones out!
趴下
Stay down!
不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Do not move!
-举起手来 -好好好
- Hands! Let me see 'em! - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你身上有带家伙吗
You got anything on you, huh?
你身上有武器吗
You got any weapons on you?
这是什么
What's this?
我一直想要一个
I always wanted one of these.
-起来 起来 -好的
- Get up! Get up! u202d- Okay.
走 开门
Move! Open the door.
开门 走
Open it. Let's go.
警长 我是前三角洲特种部队的杰克·道尔顿
Captain, Jack Dalton, former Delta.
现场情况很严重
There's quite a situation we have ourselves here,
不过别担心 我目睹了事发经过
but don't worry, I saw the whole thing go down.
里面有五个持械歹徒
You got five armed men inside,
至少17个平民
at least 17 civilians.
好消息是
Now the good news is,
他们之前没想过劫持人♥质♥
they weren't expecting a hostage situation,
所以准备不充分
so they are ill-prepared.
更好的消息是
The even better news is,
我的同伴混进去了
I got a man on the inside.
先生 请你退后
Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to please step back.
等等 你...
Yeah, wait, I don't,
你好像没明白 我是来帮忙的
I don't think you understand. I'm here to help.
我在一个叫匡提科的"小"地方
I am fully trained in hostage tactics
联调局训练营
受过解救人♥质♥专业训练
from a little place called Quantico.
先生 我们会处理局面
Sir, we're handling the situation.
请你退后
I'm gonna have to ask you to please step back.
不好意思 我...
Por favor? I...
韦伯 我是道尔顿
Webber, Dalton here.
我们需要你帮忙
Listen, I think we're gonna need a little hand
联♥系♥一下当地警方 他们...
with the local authorities down here; they're being...
不太配合
well, less than cooperative.
我们该怎么办 就站这儿傻看着吗
So what are we gonna do, just stand here and watch?
马蒂出手就不会了 瞧好了
Not if Matty has anything to say about it. Watch this.
看情形 绝对是马蒂打来的
Yeah, that's definitely a call from Matty.
她办事速度真快
Damn, she works fast.
确实快
Indeed she does.
看来我们要携手合作了
Looks like we're gonna be working together.
谢谢 警长
Thank you, Captain.
你们俩带经理去保险库拿钱
You two take the manager to the vault and get our money.
手放在头上
Hands on your head.
哥们 站起来
All right, pal, on your feet.
我让你站起来
Yo, I said on your feet.
各位 我可以...
Guys, I can...
可能我之前没说清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear with the rules.
都不许动 不许说话
Nobody moves and nobody talks.
如果你们不听我说
If you don't listen to me,
唯一能带你们进保险库的人就会死
then the only person who can get you in the vault is gonna die.
让我帮他处理伤口
Just let me t-treat the wound.
-怎么 你是医生吗 -不是
- What are you, some kind of doctor? - No, I'm not.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表