剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
成为奥马尔的小伙伴
become Omar's best friend,
从他口中套出他爸的下落
and get him to spill the beans on his daddy's location.
我不能执行这次任务 太可惜了
You know, it's too bad I'm out of commission on this one.
跟土豪与网红打交道
You know, partying with the rich and semi-famous--
这是杰克·道尔顿的拿手好戏啊
that's a Jack Dalton specialty.
本来就没打算派你去 道尔顿
You were never going, Dalton, okay?
这里来的都是年轻时尚的情侣
This is a hot spot for hip, young couples,
不是老年人
not senior citizens.
嘴真毒
That's not very nice.
别笑
Don't laugh at that.
博兹 莱丽 恭喜
Bozer, Riley, congratulations.
你俩刚结成夫妇了
You two just got hitched.
小麦 你会和中情局借来的一位特工假结婚
Mac, you will be fake-married to an agent on loan from the CIA.
这位探员有名字吗
Does this agent have a name?
有
She does.
她叫丽安娜·马丁
Meet Leanna Martin.
博兹 你应该记得她 你们一起受训过
Bozer, you might recognize her from spy school.
好像有点印象
Yeah, I kind of think I remember her.
很好 那你就可以把她介绍给小麦了
Great. Then you can introduce her to Mac,
因为她马上就来了
because she'll be here any minute.
等不及要认识这位新的麦凯弗夫人了
Can't wait to meet the new Mrs. MacGyver.
马丁探员
Agent Martin.
很高兴再见到你
Good to see you again.
我也是 博兹探员
You, too, Agent Bozer.
对了 对了
Right. Great, great.
带你参观一下实验室吧
I'll just show you the lab, then.
好
u202dYeah.
这太棒了 你太棒了
This is amazing. You're amazing.
你怎么抢到这份美差的啊
How did you manage to get assigned here?
我
u202dMe?
-我以为是你牵的线 -不是我
- I thought you set this up. - Wasn't me.
这么说 我们要么是"欧皇"...
So either we just got extremely lucky...
要么就是有人盯上我们了
Or someone's onto us.
这里有人知道吗
Does anyone here know?
你指我们交往的事吗
That we've been secretly dating,
即便我们接到命令
even though we were directly ordered
为了国♥家♥安♥全♥ 绝不再相见
never to see each other again for reasons of national security?
只有莱丽知道
Just Riley.
你没告诉麦凯弗吗
You didn't tell MacGyver?
他不是你最好的朋友吗
I thought he was, like, your best friend.
他是 但他还特别不会说谎
He is, but he's also a terrible liar.
马蒂安排的
Matty set this up.
派我的秘密女友去卧底
Assigning my secret girlfriend to go undercover
扮成我好朋友的老婆
as my best friend's wife
绝对是她能想出来的剧本
is exactly the kind of mind game she'd play.
等下 我们不是...
Wait. We're not...?
对 你和小麦是一对
No. It's you and Mac,
但至少我们能相见 挺好吧
but at least we get to see each other, right?
不知道你上司是不是在用计测试我们分没分手
While your boss may or may not be toying with us to see
想曝光我们的关系 送我们上军事法庭
if we'll slip up and expose our relationship
这哪里挺好啊
so she can have us court-martialed?
你这么说 感觉是挺糟糕
Sounds bad when you put it that way.
我现在很想亲你 但我们不能
I really want to kiss you right now, but... we can't.
对吧
Right?
对 当然不能了
Right. Of course not.
好吧 各自去和别人结婚吧
Okay, let's go get married to other people.
深情对望一下
Now gaze lovingly into each other's eyes.
再深情一些 再来一点
More lovingly. Even more.
来吧 两位 想一下灵魂伴侣
Come on, guys, think soul mates.
博兹 作为你妻子
Bozer, as your wife,
我们得聊一下你女朋友了
I think we need to have a chat about your girlfriend.
丽安娜真优秀
Leanna is amazing.
让人惊艳
Like... wow.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得这种情况的几率大吗
What are the odds this happened by chance?
马蒂知道我和丽安娜的事
I mean, you think Matty knows about me and Leanna
于是故意安排了这一出
and set this up to out us?
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
也许她想开除我
Maybe she wants to fire me,
但她知道那样会惹毛小麦
but knows doing that would piss Mac off,
于是她设计陷害我违规
so she's trying to trick me into breaking the rules
这样她就有借口了
so she has cause.
怎么说呢 博兹
I don't know, Bozer.
你有点多心了
That's pretty paranoid.
不管怎样
Either way,
你都得假装你没在和她交往
you have to pretend like you're not in a relationship.
你确定你能接受这样吗
Are you sure you're okay with this?
太棒了
This is great.
爱斯基摩式接吻
Eskimo kisses.
来个爱斯基摩式接吻 很好
Do Eskimo kisses. Yes.
没事 我能接受
Yup, totally cool with it.
好了 另一对新人呢
Okay, where's my other happy couple?
来吧 这对璧人 该你们了
Get ready, lovebirds. You're up.
你们想要超越他俩 可要下一番功夫了
You're gonna have to work pretty hard to out-cute these two.
你俩相处还不错吗
So... you two getting along?
开心吗
Having fun?
中彩票了 捡了个这么棒的假妻子
Talk about lucking out in the fake wife department.
她太完美了 对吧
She's fantastic, am I right?
还行吧
Yeah, I guess she's okay.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
你脸上写着"有事"
That's not a "nothing" face.
"脸上写着有事"是什么表情
What does a "nothing" face look like?
博兹
Bozer?
赶紧给我过来
Get your butt in gear.
好
All right.
凶巴巴 还蛮横
Bitter and demanding.
"河东狮吼"的老婆属性有了
She's got the wife part down.
来了 亲爱的
Coming, honey!
这下坏了
Boy.
法国 波尔多
葡萄酒之乡
-你们先登记吧 -好
- Would you guys mind checking in? u202d- Yeah.
我想和他谈谈
I kind of want to talk to him.
谢谢
Thanks.
我就是想让你知道
All right, I just want to let you know,
我不会去勾搭我妻子
I have no intention of making a move on my wife.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你懂我什么意思 你间谍学校的女朋友
You know what I'm talking about. Your spy school girlfriend.
我很抱歉之前没想到这点
I'm sorry I didn't make the connection before.
她很出色吧
She's incredible, right?
我夸她 怕你打我
Without risking you punching me in the face,
她赞到爆表
She's more than incredible.
没事
u202dIt's cool.
我最好的单身朋友和我火♥辣♥的女友扮夫妻
You know, I can handle my best and very single friend
对此 我内心毫无波动
spending time with my incredibly hot girlfriend.
行了 你这么一说就别扭了
All right, now you're making it weird.
不是 兄弟
Nah, man.
我不介意 这只是任务而已
I'm good, okay? This is just an assignment.
很快就会结束
It'll be over soon.
这就好 专心完成任务
Good. Stay focused,
因为目标人物到达了
because I think the assignment just arrived.
两位 那对甜蜜夫妇到了
Guys, time to meet the happy couple.
已经很久没...
It's been so long...
甜蜜夫妇好像没有那么甜蜜哦
Looks like the happy couple's not so happy.
博兹 给我打个电♥话♥
Boze, call my phone, would you?
周末 就两天吗
A weekend? What, you mean two days?
但你答应过我
But you promised!
拜托 别在这里吵
Please, don't make a scene.
我会补偿你 我发誓 宝贝
I'll make it up to you, baby, I swear.
别敷衍我 必须十天
Don't "baby" me. It's ten days.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表