剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
Because if Leanna does come here to fill Mac's shoes,
我会渐渐怨恨她
I'll, like, grow to resent her or something,
我们的关系就会变得尴尬
and things will get weird between us,
我真的不希望我们的感情变味
and I really don't want things to get weird between us
因为到目前为止 我们都处得很...
because, so far, things have been going so...
怎么了
What?
你还在气被马蒂知道了吗
Are you still mad about the whole "Matty knows" thing?
算是吧
Kind of.
但就丽安娜这件事
Okay, but as far as the whole Leanna thing goes,
你跟她谈过吗
have you tried-- I don't know-- talking to her?
她不能谈这件事
She's not supposed to talk about it.
这是机密
I'm sure it's classified.
但你的感受不是机密 博兹
Okay, but, Bozer, your feelings aren't classified.
如果你担心 就应该跟她谈谈
If you're having concerns, you should talk to her about it.
你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
谢了 吉尔
Thanks, Jill.
马蒂那事有多严重
How bad is this whole Matty thing?
我有没有必要在机场洗手间染个发 逃出国
Should I be dying my hair in an airport bathroom and fleeing the country?
《谍影重重》经典剧情
好吧
Okay.
这里的古♥柯♥叶可真多
That is a lot of coca leaves.
沃尔什和贩毒集团一定计划
Walsh and the cartel must be planning on
把这里变成工业规模的可♥卡♥因♥生产厂
turning this place into an industrial scale cocaine production facility.
氧雄龙
Oxandrolone?
不过我从未听过用合成类固醇来生产可♥卡♥因♥
Although, I've never heard of using anabolic steroids to make cocaine.
这个轮床也让我很困惑
And I've got some serious questions about this gurney here.
沃尔什和贩毒集团在合成药物
Walsh and the cartel are synthesizing drugs.
只是不是你想的那种
Just not the one you think.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on here?
那是莱丽的解密密钥吗
Is that Riley's decryption key?
是的
Yes, it is.
对了 她很有天赋
She's very talented, by the way.
真希望凤♥凰♥基金会的网络安全是由她建立的
I wish she'd set up Phoenix's cyber security.
我们也许就不会惹上这麻烦了
Maybe we wouldn't be in this mess.
这都是什么
What is all this?
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
从沃尔什背叛我那天起 我一直在搜捕他
I've been hunting Walsh since the day he betrayed me,
但我去年才发现一条十多年来最有希望的线索
but my best lead in over a decade came last year
他黑入凤♥凰♥基金会 偷走我数千兆字节的研究
when he hacked into Phoenix and stole gigabytes of my research.
等等 他去年没黑进凤♥凰♥基金会啊
Wait, he didn't hack into Phoenix last year.
他黑入了 你只是不知道
Sure he did. You just didn't know about it.
魔多克攻下凤♥凰♥基金会时
When Murdoc took over Phoenix,
沃尔什把握住机会
Walsh seized on the distraction
让手下强行黑入我们的网络
and had his people force their way into our network.
等我们发现系统有两人黑入时
By the time we realized two people were in our system,
已经太迟了
it was too late.
他偷走了什么
Okay, so what did he steal?
我去年一直在追查这件事
Well, that's what I've been trying to find out the past year.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
他要制♥造♥KX7
He's making KX7.
KX7是什么
KX... KX7, what is that?
是一种混合药物
It's a drug cocktail.
像俄♥罗♥斯♥奥♥运♥选手服的药一样
Designed to do for soldiers what performance enhancing drugs
能增强士兵体能 还远不止此
did for Russia's Olympic athletes, and then some.
KX7能增加力量
KX7 increased strength
KX7试验者数据分♥析♥
增快肌肉反应
and fast-twitch muscle response
同时能麻木大脑中的疼痛感受器
while dulling pain receptors in the brain.
本来是用来拯救性命 让士兵在严重受伤后
It was supposed to save lives, to keep soldiers awake, alert,
仍能保持清醒警惕 继续作战
able to fight, even after grievous injury.
我为什么从没听说过
Why have I never heard of this?
因为使用过的人会变成这样
'Cause this is what happens to people who use it.
这药是你制的
And you made this drug?
没错
I did.
但我从没做过人体试验
But I never tested it on anyone
因为我所有研究都表明
because all my research indicated
试验对象注射此药物数分钟内就会心脏病发
the subject would suffer a massive heart attack within minutes of injection.
我一意识到这药的危险性
The moment I realized how dangerous it was...
就立刻放弃了研究
I abandoned the work.
看来乔纳把你的研究继续下去了
Well, looks like Jonah picked up right where you left off.
没错
Indeed I did.
好消息就是
And the good news is,
我马上就要成功了
I'm getting very close.
詹姆斯·麦凯弗
James MacGyver.
好久不见
It's been too long.
这位是"小小麦"吗
And is this Mini Mac?
你长大了 追随了你父亲的脚步
All grown up and following in your daddy's footsteps.
你可能不记得我了
You know, you probably don't remember me--
我们第一次见面时 你还小
you were just a kid when we met--
但我有预感 这次你会记得我了
but something tells me you're gonna remember me now.
有其父必有其子 真有爱
Like father, like son. How cute.
朋友 你似乎宝刀已老了
You know, I think you might be slipping in your old age, my friend.
我已经等了你几小时
I've been waiting on you for hours.
-等我 -拜托 老麦
- Waiting? - Come on, Big Mac.
房♥子 保险箱 菜单 密♥码♥
The house, the safe, the menu, the code,
我在墨西哥城的线人
my contact in Mexico City?
你以为你追踪线索找到这里来的吗
What? You thought you followed a bunch of clues to get here?
是我故意留给你的
I left them for you.
老实说 可麻烦了
And it was a pain in the ass, to be honest,
但我知道 如果设计得太简单
but I knew if I made it too easy,
就会被你这机灵鬼察觉
that big brain of yours would've picked up on it
然后破坏我的计划
and spoiled my plan.
他想要你完成药剂研制
He wants you to finish the drug.
他遗传了你的聪明才智 小詹
He's got your smarts, Jimmy.
你应该感到骄傲
You should be proud.
KX7还有些小问题要完善 我才能拿去卖♥♥
See, KX7's still got some kinks to iron out before I can sell it,
但你重回实验室了
but with you back in the lab...
百分百死亡率不只是小问题 乔纳
100% mortality is more than a kink, Jonah.
现在就杀了我吧 我不会帮你的
Go ahead, shoot me right now. I'm not finishing the drug.
通常我都会相信你
Ordinarily, I'd believe you,
但这次
but in this case,
我觉得你只是虚张声势
I'm calling your bluff.
你要帮我把药制出来
You're gonna make my drug work or...
否则我就当着你的面 一枪打死你儿子
I'm gonna kill your boy right in front of you.
瞧瞧我们两个
Look at the two of us.
时隔多年 再次合作
Working together again after all this time,
仿佛还是老样子
like nothing's changed.
或许还是有些改变的
Well, maybe not nothing.
你制药要用到的应该都有了
Everything you need to finish should be in here.
我还需要一个帮手
Well, I need another set of hands.
建立这间实验室的门外汉可不行
And not the ones that were attached to the amateur who set up this lab.
反正他已经死了 所以...
Yeah, well, he's dead anyway, so...
除非你手下的毒贩有人精通机化学
Well, unless one of your cartel pals has a solid understanding of organic chemistry,
否则这里只有一个人能帮我
there's only one person in this building who can help me.
带他儿子进来
Bring in baby boy.
如果你的药物服下后致死 对我就没用了
Your drug's no good to me if it kills everyone who takes it.
所以设法加以改进吧
So find a way to make it work,
不然今晚就等着给你儿子收尸吧
or you'll bury your son tonight.
有麻烦了 五名外♥围♥守卫失联了
你朋友道尔顿真会搞事啊
Sounds like your friend Dalton's been busy.
看来我得去亲自会会他了
Guess I need to go say hi myself.
说实话 孩子 我真不知道你为什么来这儿
Honestly, kid, I don't even know what you're doing here.
你觉得能和你♥爸♥修复关系 欢度亲子时光吗
What, you think you're gonna patch things up with Dad and go play catch?
别天真了
Come on.
若换作我是你♥爸♥ 我绝不会抛弃你
If you were my son, I never would've abandoned you.
但这位"麦教授"离开你后
But when the professor here left you behind,
就把你忘得一干二净
it was like you didn't even exist.
他再也没提起过你
He never even mentioned your name again.
一次也没有
Not once.
我们开始吧
So... shall we get to work?
有"上级"和小麦的消息吗
Any word from Oversight and Mac?
没有 一帮毒贩杀手正开车追捕我呢
Nope. And I got a couple of jeeploads of cartel killers hunting me,
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表