剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
He's gonna be stoked.
不错吧
Yeah?
我家有房♥顶了 小麦
My house has a roof, Mac!
这是个架构
It's got a frame;
我们还是需要胶合板 柏油纸 瓦片
we still need plywood, tar paper, shingles. u202d
天
Man.
总好过我这几个月的状况 所以我很开心
It's way more than I've had in months, okay, so I'm happy.
我懂
u202dI get you.
抱歉 我没来帮忙
I-I'm sorry I-I wasn't here to help,
但这辆破车从堆木场开始 一路抛锚了两次
but this damn truck died on me twice on my way from the lumber yard.
一直响个不停
It started making that g-g-glug sound,
我束手无策啊
and I couldn't do anything.
我来看看
Let's take a look.
先看看这个 好吧
Check this first... yeah.
找到问题了
That's what it is.
你的油箱之前进水了
You got some water in your fuse box a while back.
水
Water.
我都不知道怎么会这样
I have no idea how that happened.
是吧 好消息是 很容易修好
I know, right? Good news is, it's an easy fix.
不管你信不信 这样应该能撑住
Believe it or not, this should hold you,
至少能撑到你换成新零件为止
at least until you get the new parts for your truck.
谢谢 小麦
Thank you, Mac.
爸爸
Papa.
亲爱的
Mija!
快过来
Come over here.
看
Mira.
瞧瞧我们的新家
Mira nuestra nueva casa.
我喜欢
Me encanta.
-你饿吗 爸爸 -嗯
- You hungry, Papa? - Yeah.
我给大家带来了午餐
I brought everyone lunch.
午餐 好棒啊
Lunch? Look at that.
-小麦 -真不错 谢谢
- Mac. - Look at you-- Yes, thank you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Gracias, cariño.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢 -莱丽
- Thank you. u202d- Riley.
我让妈妈给我梳了跟你一样的发型
I asked my mom to do my hair like yours today.
太漂亮了
It's so pretty.
我看看
Let me see.
我喜欢
I love it.
小麦 这么说吧
You know, Mac?
我欠一份情 一份大人情
I owe you, I-- I owe you big-time, man.
你不欠我
You don't owe me.
是我欠你
I owe you.
没有你的帮忙 我永远都过不了基础训练
I never would've made it through basic training without your help.
小麦 如果不是你第一天进来
Well, Mac, you wouldn't have needed my help
就和中士争论起来了
if you hadn't started arguing with our sergeant
你也不会用我帮忙了
on the very first minute of the very first day.
付出110% 从数学上说 本来就不合理
Well, it's-it's... it's mathematically impossible to give 110%.
我只是讲♥事♥实♥而已
That's all I was saying.
也许因此 他们让你加入特种部队了
Which is probably why they made you the Green Beret,
而却让我去拆炸♥弹♥了
and me the guy who stands next to things that might explode.
对吧
Isn't it?
-卡洛斯 -杰克
- Carlos. - Jack.
我们去搬木材吧
What do you say we get this lumber unloaded,
看我们在天黑之前 还能干完多少活
see what else we can get done before the sun goes down, yeah?
来吧 动手吧
Yeah, let's do it.
你们准备好胃口吧
And you guys, work up on those appetites,
因为今晚 你们都要来我住的地方
'cause tonight, you're all gonna go back to my place
吃一顿大餐
and have a big thank-you dinner.
我岳母做的甜点 世上一绝
My mother-in-law makes the best pasteles you're ever gonna taste.
听到"晚餐" 我就心动了
You had me at "dinner," Man.
好了 亲爱的 下来吧
Okay, mija, let's go.
莱丽说她喜欢我的发型
Riley said she likes my hair.
我就说很漂亮吧
I told you it looked beautiful.
卡米拉
Kamila.
听说你们今天搭起屋顶了
u202dI hear you got the roof on today.
是啊
We did, yeah.
卡洛斯总和我说
Carlos always told me,
"世上没有麦凯弗解决[修理]不了的事"
"MacGyver can fix anything."
我们也帮忙出力了
Well, now, he did have a little bit of help.
有人告诉我 可以吃到甜点
But I was promised some pasteles?
是吧
Is that right?
她说什么
What'd she say?
她说 晚餐准备好了
She said, "Dinner is served."
才不是 卡洛斯 你真不会说谎
No, she didn't, Carlos. You're a terrible liar,
但我计较了
but I'll let it slide.
知道原因吗 "老妈"
You know why, Mom?
因为你很美丽
'Cause you're a cutie pie.
来 过来
Come on, get over here,
我陪你一起走
I'll escort you to dinner.
-谢谢 -客气 走吧
- Gracias. - u202dMy pleasure. Let's go.
杰克 老妈的甜点怎么样
So, Jack, what do you think of my mama's pasteles?
瓦莱里娅
Valeria,
想不到世间竟有如此美食
these are the best things I've ever put in my mouth.
什么
What?
她说什么
What'd she say?
她说 谢谢
She says "thank you."
卡洛斯
Carlos.
我不记得你在阿富汗时 这么手巧
I don't remember you being this handy in Afghanistan.
小麦 被逼无奈时 人的潜力无限啊
Well, Mac, it's amazing what one can do when given no other choice.
也可能是你老婆搭建的厨房♥
Or when your wife sets up the kitchen.
是了
There it is.
好吧 厨房♥是卡米拉搭建的
Okay, okay, so the kitchen was all Kamila.
但我出了一份力 让这个家更温馨
But I think I've helped a little bit making this place a home.
是吧 如果不是我 就不会有蜡烛了
Didn't I? Those wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me.
我刚才还在想 这可不是发下来的物品
Yeah, I was thinking those did not come with the tent.
确实不是
No, sure didn't.
这些是卡米拉外婆的
Those belonged to Kamila's abuela.
飓风过后
After the storm,
我回到残破不堪的家中
I went back to what was left of our house,
想找回一些还能用的东西...
and, you know, trying to salvage anything I...
你找到了这些蜡烛
And you found the candlesticks,
而我们现在都很安全
and now, we're all safe,
很健康 这才是最重要的
and healthy, and that's all that matters.
当然了 抱歉 亲爱的
Of course, perdóname, mi cariño.
当然
Claro que si.
我想感谢我的老朋友 麦凯弗
So I want to thank my old friend MacGyver,
以及我的新朋友们
and my new friends:
杰克 博兹 莱丽
Jack, Bozer and Riley,
感谢他们抽出时间 来到这里
for taking a break from their lives and coming out here,
帮我们重建家园
help us rebuild ours.
千里迢迢过来了
You know, all the way out here,
来到海洋之中的这个小岛
on this small island in the middle of the ocean,
感觉全国上下已经忘记这里曾发生灾难了
it's easy to feel like the rest of the nation has forgotten what happened to us.
所以你们没有忘记 对我和家人来说
So it means the world, to me and my family,
意义重大
that you did not.
感谢你们前来帮助我们
That you came out here to help us.
所以等我们建好了新家
So as soon as we have a real house again,
我就回银行工作
I can go back to work at the bank,
帮助岛上其它居民重新生活
and help the rest of the island get back on its feet.
敬一杯
A toast.
敬新朋友 旧朋友
Here's to friends, old and new,
不仅我和我家人感谢你们
this thank-you, it's not just from me and my family,
波多黎各也感谢你们
but all Puerto Rico.
敬美好的明天
To a brighter tomorrow.
干杯
Salud.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - u202dSalud.
各位 还有四个小时
Guys, only four more hours
马蒂就让我回洛杉矶了
till Matty wants us back on that plane to L.A.
天 虽然我的后腰很痛
Man, my lower back's gonna hate me for saying this,
但我真希望可以一直在这里干下去
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表