剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
举双手赞同 还有件事
I'm all for that, and,
我早该说这话的 我很抱歉
I should have said this earlier, but I'm sorry.
抱歉什么
For what,
"欺骗你最好的朋友
the whole "Lie to your best friend
莫名其妙让自己身处危险中"吗
and put yourself in danger for no good reason" thing?
-嗯 -那个啊 好吧
- Yeah. - u202dYeah, that? Yeah, okay.
谢谢 你意识到就好
Well, thanks. I appreciate that.
寻找我父亲真是... 太困难了
This whole search for my dad is... it's rough,
-往轻了说是这样 -是啊 我懂
- to say the least. - No, I know it is.
我每采取一个举动
I mean, every step I take,
都会不停在想 他是否想被找到
I keep finding myself wondering if-if he even wants to be found.
他想要我这个儿子吗
Does he even want me in his life?
我不了解你父亲
Look, I didn't know your dad,
但我知道 这个世界因你更美好
but I know this world's a lot cooler place with you in it.
如果我得继续时不时对你过分保护
And if I got to do a little helicopter parenting here and there
才能让你继续美好 我愿意
to keep it that way, that's what I'm-a do.
你只能乖乖接受了
You're just gonna have to deal with it.
家人之间就是这样 懂吗[意大利语]That's the way families work. Capisce?
-我懂 -很好 回家吧
- Capisce. - u202dGood. Now let's go home.
你还欠我几瓶常温啤酒呢
I think you owe me some warm beers.
确实 差点忘了
Well, that I do. Almost forgot.
杰克
Jack!
亨利
u202dHenry!
终于见到你了 真开心
Such a pleasure to finally meet you. u202d
我知道你总是单干 但是...
I know that you said that you always work alone, but...
既然我刚让你免于牢狱之灾
seeing as how I just saved you from life in prison,
你可是欠我一个大人情
I'd say you owe me a big favor.
我们谈谈生意吧
Let's talk a little shop, shall we?
是这样 我开始创业了
See, I'm starting my own business venture--
算是做点小生意吧
a little collective, if you will--
而你将成为我第一名员工
and you are my first recruit.
感激不尽 麦凯弗
Thanks a million, MacGyver.
回头见
I'll be seeing you.
很快就会再见面
Be seeing you real soon.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表