剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
《百战天龙》前情提要
Previously on MacGyver...
为什么杜克·雅各比长得跟杰克一样
Why does Duke Jacoby have Jack's face?
这是我在中情局的卧底身份之一 博兹
It's one of my old CIA covers, Bozer.
两天前 在新奥尔良
Two days ago, someone started
有人发现了杜克的网上踪迹
reactivating Duke's digital footprint in NOLA.
什么
What?
你好啊 雅各比夫人
Hello, Mrs. Jacoby.
你不想跟你老公喝一杯吗
Don't you want to have a little drinky-poo with your hubby?
理由呢
What are we drinking to?
你窃取了十七个身份
Come on, you lifted 17 IDs.
我是个多才多艺的女人
I'm a woman of many talents.
我认为你不过是个普通老手骗子
I think you're a plain old con artist.
我们都清楚 我既不普通 也不老
I think we both know there's nothing old or plain about me.
她会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her?
我刚跟中情局达成协议 撤销对她的指控
I just negotiated a deal to have her charges dropped,
作为交换 她会帮助中情局编造更靠谱的卧底身份
in exchange for her helping the CIA to make better cover identities.
杰克·道尔顿
Jack Dalton,
我喜欢你的风格
I like your style.
怎么说呢 我爱干这一行
爱你
雅各比夫人
别啊
No.
她洗劫了我家
She robbed me?
欧洲乡间一万英尺高空之上
还在上升
目前对地速度为...
Current ground speed...
每小时40英里
40 miles an hour.
高度为10200英尺
Altitude: 10,200 feet.
莱丽 别用"搁浅[地面]"这种词
Riley, please stop using the word "ground."
让我更难想到办法了
It's making it hard for me to think.
他恐高
He's afraid of heights. u202d
我才是上周差点死于坠机的人
I'm the one who almost died in a plane crash last week.
杰克 别贱了
Jack, shut up.
这完全是两回事
This is a totally different situation.
你躺在一个绑满气球的蹦床上
You're on a trampoline tied to a bunch of balloons.
没准这就送命了
This is probably the end.
两位 我努力想办法呢
Guys, I am trying to think.
好吧 但就是你的办法
All right, well, your thinking
才让我们落得这般田地
is what got us into this situation in the first place.
但也是他的办法 或许救了我们一命
Yeah, but his thinking is what probably saved our lives.
我们活着出来 就已经很走运了
We're lucky we even got out of there.
走运 不走运的定义就是
Lucky? The very definition of unlucky
唯一逃出去的办法
is being in a situation where the only way out of it
就是临时做出一个儿童电影里的"飞屋"
is to recreate something you saw in a kids' movie.
两位 有麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
你是说又有麻烦了吧 麻烦多着呢
You mean another problem; put it on the list.
风向改变了 加速了
Wind's changing direction; it's really picking up.
我们朝海洋飘过去了
We're heading towards the ocean.
空气稀薄和高速气流
Wind speed will continue to increase
会让风速继续增加
as the air thins and we approach the jet stream.
这表示我们得下去啊
Well, that means we got to get down.
现在就得下去
Like, right now.
我们怎么下去
How are we gonna do that?
先弄破气球
We got to start popping balloons.
你干什么
What are you doing?
按本大爷的方法救大家
I'm saving our lives the Jack Dalton way.
奏效了
It's working!
9900英尺
9,900 feet...
9800英尺
9,800 feet!
能活命就行
Whatever works.
杰克的公♥寓♥
地点 保密
不是吧
No way.
家里连着被盗三次
How does the same thing happen
我这是水星逆袭吗
to the same guy three times in a row?
杰克
Hi, Jack.
-道恩 -抱歉我闯进来了
- Hi, Dawn. - u202dI'm sorry I broke in.
我就是不知道还能去哪儿
I just didn't know where else to go.
怎么了
What's wrong?
出大事了
Everything.
我们离开新奥尔良之后
So, after we all left New Orleans,
韦伯主管安排我为中情局工作
Director Webber arranged for me to work for the CIA
没让我坐牢
instead of going to prison.
再次感谢
Thank you, again, for that.
中情局派我到洛杉矶分局工作
And the Agency assigned me to the L.A. field office,
让我编造卧底身份
had me creating cover identities.
我的上司是个分♥析♥员
My supervisor was an analyst.
他生前叫保罗·卡特
His name was Paul Carter.
你怎么用到"生前"二字
Is there a reason you're referring to him in the past tense?
昨天保罗车祸身亡了
Yesterday Paul was killed in a car accident.
据本地新闻报道
Well, according to the local news,
他在一条窄路上超速了
he was driving double the speed limit on a narrow road
于是翻车了
and flipped his SUV.
这是他们的说辞
That's what they say,
我不相信他死于车祸
but I don't believe he was killed in a car accident.
我觉得是有人谋杀了他
I think someone murdered him.
此话怎讲
What makes you say that?
因为车祸前一天
'Cause the day before the crash,
保罗跟我说 他找到证据 有人制♥造♥假护照
Paul told me he found evidence that someone was creating fake passports
瞒着中情局 将人偷渡进美国
to bring people into the U.S. without the CIA's knowledge,
而这个人是个中情局特工
and that someone was an agent.
这是非常严重的指控啊
That's a pretty serious accusation.
他说是谁了吗
Did it happen to come with a name?
没有 保罗还在查
No. Paul was still working on that,
所以我告诉他 先别上报
which is why I told him not to blow the whistle yet.
他本想去找上级 立刻通知他们
He wanted to go to his superiors and inform them right away,
但我跟他说 没有查明是谁
but I told him not to say anything until he knew
先什么都别说
who he was accusing.
你这么劝他 很明智
Well, that's wise counsel.
我也会这么劝他
I would have suggested the same.
那我们就都错了
Well, then, we both would've been wrong,
因为保罗听了我的话
because Paul listened to me,
第二天 他就死了
and the next day he was dead.
所以你认为这个身份未明的特工
So you think this agent, whoever it may be,
杀保罗灭口了
killed Paul to shut him up?
我还总觉得
And I can't help feeling like,
如果保罗没听我的话
if Paul hadn't listened to me,
他可能就不会死了
he might still be around right now.
道恩 你先出去一下吧
Dawn. Would you please give us a minute?
好 我送你出去
Yeah, I'll, I'll walk you out.
我们会查清楚
We're gonna figure this out, okay?
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
第一步怎么做
So? What's our first move?
老实说吗 查清这事的真实性
Honestly? Figuring out if we can believe that story or not.
我们为什么要先这么做
And why does that have to be our first move?
因为我们之前见她
Maybe because, last time we saw her,
她用假名诈骗钱财 还偷了你家电视
she was scamming people under a fake name and stole your TV?
道恩是个行骗高手 杰克
Dawn's a con artist, Jack.
以前是骗子
Ex-con artist.
莱丽 她洗手不干了
Riley, she's retired.
是吗
Is she?
你好像忘了
You seem to forget
她不是突然洗心革面了
she didn't just have a change of heart,
而是她当时不帮我们 就会去坐牢了
she was facing serious jail time when we caught her.
只有"洗手不干" 她才能避免牢狱之灾
"Retiring" is the only way she avoided a ten-by-ten box.
你确定你不是对她偏见
Are you sure these issues with Dawn
才觉得她有问题吗 莱丽
aren't of a personal nature for you, Riley?
我的问题
My issue--
就一个
singular--
这个女人专门干损人利己的事 以玩弄别人为乐
is that this woman takes advantage of people for fun and profit.
再说一次 那是过去
Again, it's... it's past tense.
你这么相信她的理由是什么
What makes you so sure that you can trust her?
她之前告诉过你 我们离开新奥尔良后
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表