剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
只能保我们不触电而亡
It's just gonna keep us from getting electrocuted.
触电 好吧
Electrocuted? u202dYes.
你不是说
But I-I thought you said
建筑内电力都被脉冲弹捣毁了吗
the EMP knocked all of the electricity out of the building. u202d
不是 是瘫痪了建筑内的所有电子产品
No. It fried all the electronics in the building. u202d
市内电网依然正常运转
The city's electrical grid is still going strong.
因为我们在一楼
And since we are on the first floor,
所以有电
which means... we still have power.
太好了 干掉那些混♥蛋♥
Good. Let's kill those bastards.
-悠着点 "小卷毛" -这次我站他
- Easy there, Chucky. - No, no, I'm with him.
淡定点 我们只需把他们电晕
Relax. We're just gonna knock 'em out
等待增援到来就好
long enough for the cavalry to come.
你们是韦伯的手下
You Webber's people?
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
不知道
We don't know.
好吧 半小时期限已到
All right, your half hour's up.
我要让他们放人了
I'm making the call.
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 不知道你能不能听到 但是...
Dad, I-I don't know if you can hear this, but...
我和救我的人走散了
I got separated from the guys who were trying to save me.
我躲起来了
I'm hiding.
在一楼一间财务室里
In an accounting office on the first floor.
你在听吗 爸爸
Are you there? Dad?
爸爸 你在听吗
Dad? Are you there?
要是你的"法拉第电笼"不管用怎么办
What happens if your Faraday cage doesn't work?
一个朋友曾说过 "那接下来就惨了"
As a friend once said, then the rest of the day is gonna suck.
没错
Indeed.
他们来了
There they are.
不准动
Don't move.
-动手 -好
- Now! u202d- Now.
-太炫酷了 -太特么过瘾了
- Now that was cool! - Hell yeah it was!
-文明点 -他也总说脏话啊
- Language. - Have you heard him talk?
他就是个小狼崽子
He's a little wolf cub.
-太特么对了 -听到没
- Damn right I am. - u202dSee?
走啊
愣在这干嘛呀
所以啊 快点啊
在这边
在这里
围好
快点 过来
行动 行动
大家快点啊
进去
-爸爸 -伊森
- Dad! Daddy! u202d- Ethan!
谢天谢地
Gosh!
爸爸
Daddy.
你没事吧
You okay?
-没事 -那就好
- Yeah. - u202dYeah?
我还以为要失去你了
I thought I lost you.
你差点就见不到我了...
You probably would have...
多亏他救了我
if it wasn't for this guy.
他叫麦凯弗
That's MacGyver.
他挺奇葩的 但是...
He's really weird, but...
也挺有意思
he's also kind of cool.
你好 麦凯弗
MacGyver.
十分感谢你救了我儿子
Thank you so much for saving my son.
-不客气 -我该怎么报答你呢...
- Of course. - u202dIf there's anything I can do to repay you...
不必 这是我的分内工作
No. You don't owe me anything.
其实 你可以帮我做件事
Actually, you know what? There is one thing.
多花些时间陪伴你儿子
Spend more time with your son.
以他为重
Make him a priority.
他是个好孩子
He's a good kid.
他嘴是挺欠 但本质是好的
He's got a mouth on him, but he's a good kid.
想把他培养成你希望的模样
But for him to grow into the man that you want him to be,
你就得多陪陪他
you gotta be around.
别再带把他丢了
So try not to lose him again.
下次可就找不回来了
You may never get him back.
信我吧
Trust me.
-谢谢你 -回见 "小卷毛"
- Thank you. - See you around, Curlicue.
-回见 "臭老头" -你叫我啥
- See you around, old fart. - What?
我也没那么老啊...
u202dIt's not that...
我拿回电磁脉冲弹了
I got the EMP back!
厉害
Nice!
小麦把脉冲弹电得粉碎 但我还是拿回来了
Mac fried it to smithereens, but I did get it back.
厉害
Bravo.
-我成功了 -点赞
- Yes. u202d- Bravo.
走好啊 莫拉莱斯
Yeah, a-and happy trails, Morales.
你们竟然都没听懂这个梗
I can't believe none of you guys got that reference.
什么梗
What reference?
《虎胆龙威》
Die Hard?
"走好啊 汉斯"
"Happy trails, Hans"
没看过 杰克
Yeah, never seen it, Jack.
等下 你没看过《虎胆龙威》
Wait a minute. You've never seen Die Hard?
我当然看过啦 杰克
Of course I've seen Die Hard, Jack.
就想试试看
Just wanted to see
能不能把你气炸 就差一点
if I could make your head explode. Almost did.
就差一点
It was pretty close.
《虎胆龙威》男主 布鲁斯·威利斯饰演
今日之事后 我更崇拜约翰·麦克莱恩了
After today, I got a whole new respect for John McClane,
说真的
I'll tell you that much.
回家真好
在家做点吃
Should I get the fire pit going?
还是叫外卖♥♥
Maybe order some food?
不用了
Nah.
我累了 洗洗睡吧
I'm tired. Gonna hit the hay.
睡一觉
Get some sleep.
睡觉
Sleep, huh?
你确定不是彻夜不眠
Sure you're not just gonna spend another night
寻找你♥爸♥吗
hunting for your dad?
杰克没告诉你吗
Jack didn't tell you?
那张照片的线索断了
Photo was a dead end.
他告诉我了 但线索断了就能阻止你吗
He did. But since when has a dead end ever stopped you?
有道理 被你说中了
Fair enough. You got me.
我打算把档案再完整看一遍
I was gonna go through the whole dossier all over again.
我就是想不通
I just don't understand
如果照片中没有能让我想通的隐藏线索
why my dad would go through all the trouble of sending me the photo
我爸为何要费周折寄来呢
if there wasn't some puzzle hidden in it I was supposed to figure out.
我又转念一想 为什么要遮遮掩掩呢
And then I wonder, why all the cloak-and-dagger?
他要是有事要告诉我
If he had something he wanted to tell me,
为何不直接打给我呢
why not just pick up the phone and call?
我知道原因
Well, that question I can answer.
你♥爸♥一直相信 学习的最好方式
Your dad always believed the best way to learn something
就是自己找出答案
was to figure it out for yourself.
就像那次 我想要台电脑
Like the time I asked for a computer
他给了我两本大学课本 让我自己学着造一台
and he gave me two college-level books on how to build my own?
虽然听起来怪怪的 小麦 但是...
This may sound weird, Mac, but...
我一直觉得这是你♥爸♥表达爱你的方式
I always thought that stuff was your dad's way of saying "I love you."
我从没这样想过
Never thought about it like that.
还记得我爸的口头禅吗
And do you remember what my dad used to say?
每晚都会说
Every night?
"赶紧去睡觉
"Go to bed. Now.
睡不着也要装睡"
And if you can't sleep, pretend to"?
你真该听他的话
You should really listen to him.
父亲们都有大智慧
Pops has always been a wise man.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表