剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表
奥曼斯人确实在古罗马遗址上
Well, the Ottomans did build a lot of their castles
建造了很多城♥堡♥
on top of even older Roman ruins.
他经常给你们上历史课吗
Does he always give a history lesson?
对 但这是好事
Yes, but that's a good thing,
-因为这总会引导他说出 -我有主意了
- because it always leads to him saying... - I have an idea.
-就是这样 -梁与底座支撑法
- And there it is. - Beam and base underpinning
是一种地基加固法
is a method of foundation reinforcement,
当建筑之下的构造不能承受负载时
used when the ground beneath the building
才会使用此法
is unable to bear the load.
莱丽 将卫星切换到雷达影像
Riley, switch the satellite to radar imagery.
那是...
Are those...?
隧♥道♥
Tunnels.
严格来说 是地下墓穴
Catacombs, technically.
罗马人在各地都修建了地下墓穴
The Romans built them everywhere.
所以 与其趁夜色潜入
So instead of going in from above at night,
不如现在就从地下进去
I'm going in from below right now.
最近的入口也在五千米之外
The closest entry is three miles away.
你有什么计划 就这样走进去把人♥质♥带出来
What's your plan? To just walk in and carry him out?
不 走路太慢了
No. Walking would be too slow.
我要游进去
I'm gonna have to swim.
但得有人帮我在上面转移注意力
But I'm gonna need a big distraction up top
掩护我在下面的行动
to cover what I'm doing down below.
我们刚着陆 博兹在过去的路上
We just touched down, Bozer's en route.
收到
Copy that.
我从当地农民那给杰克 博兹还有我
I was able to get enough clothes for Jack, Bozer, and I
找来些衣服
from a local farmer.
这里进展如何
How's it going here?
挺好 弄完这个就行了
Yeah, good. I'm just finishing up with this thing.
这是什么
What is this?
一个潜水员水中推进器
It's a, diver propulsion vehicle.
就是做工差了点
Well, it's my quick and dirty version of one.
我就靠这个 快速穿越
It's how I'm gonna get through
五千米的地下墓穴
the three miles of catacombs so quickly.
但地下墓穴不在水下
But the catacombs aren't underwater.
对 确实 现在不是
No, they're not, not yet.
杰克 你那边怎么样了
Jack, how's it coming over there?
味道臭到不行
Well, it stinks to high heaven,
但越来越稠了 你看
but it's getting really thick. Look at that.
你不该吸入这些臭气 这是第一
Well, you're not supposed to inhale the fumes, "A,"
第二 稠了好 代表可以用了
And "B," thick is good. That means it's ready.
-看起来像C4[炸♥药♥] -不完全是
- That looks like C4. - It's not exactly C4,
但也没差太远
but it's not too far off, either.
手边没有我需要的东西
I couldn't find what I needed laying around,
所以我只能将就一下
so I had to make do.
好了
Here you go.
-杰克 -不要摇晃炸♥药♥
- And Jack... - Don't agitate the explosive.
-我知道 -不 这是耐摇晃的
- Yeah, I got it. - No. It's not shock sensitive.
我只是想说 "快点"
I was just gonna say, "Hurry."
快点 别愣着 快去啊
As in "Hurry." Go. Go.
你想让我把这个放哪儿来着
Where exactly do you want me to put this thing again?
等距的地方
Equidistant.
等啥
Equi... what?
正中间 两个工字梁之间
In the middle, between the two I-beams.
好好好
Yeah, yeah. Okay.
还"等距" 说正中间不就行了
"Equidistant." Why didn't you just say "in the middle"?
小麦 等等
Mac, wait.
我懂你的英雄情结 真的
Look, I-I dig your whole hero vibe. Really, I do.
但你和杰克已经做得够多了
But you and Jack have gone above and beyond
真的应该我下去救人
and it really should be me going down there.
我答应过 要救出迪亚兹
I promised I'd get Diaz back, too.
此外 如果推进器坏了
Besides, if this breaks down,
只有我能修好
I'm the only one who can fix it.
好了 你的矮胖罐头炸♥弹♥已经就位
Okay. Your Campbell's Chunky Boom Boom's in place.
接下来呢
What's next?
帮我一把 我得携带这些东西下去
Yeah, just help me get down here with all the stuff.
距离他们现场直播杀害迪亚兹还有30分钟
We've got 30 minutes till they live-stream Diaz's murder.
你确定时间够吗
You sure that's enough time?
必须得够
It's gonna have to be.
那个聚能炸♥药♥会把水坝炸出个洞
That shaped charge is gonna punch a hole in the dam
水就会流入地下墓穴
and it's gonna flood the catacombs.
20分钟左右
Then after about 20 minutes,
水压会将洞口扩大
that pressure's gonna widen the hole.
然后整个水坝都会崩塌
Then the whole damn dam comes down.
要是那个时候我还没回来
And if I'm not back by then,
或是我预估错误
or if I'm wrong about any of this,
迪亚兹和我都会被淹死
Diaz and I both drown.
现在明白 为什么该我下去吧
See why it should be me?
-杰克 -来了
- Jack. - Yeah, it's coming.
小麦 祝你好运
Mac? Good luck down there.
好了 小麦
All right, Mac.
右转 就现在
Turn right... now.
目标距你还有18米
And in 60 feet you'll be in position.
你现在就位于大本营下方的走廊
You're now in the corridors right beneath the compound.
你看到一条向东的隧♥道♥了吗
You see a tunnel leading off to the east?
是地下墓穴 看见了
Catacomb, but, yeah.
随便啦
Whatever.
沿隧♥道♥走137步
137 paces down that hall
就会到达囚禁迪亚兹的牢房♥下方了
puts your right beneath Diaz's cell.
好
All right.
正门三个守卫 全部武装
Front entrance has three guards, all armed.
屋顶两个 院子里两个
Two on the roof, two in the courtyard.
收到
Copy that.
原地不动 注意安全 博兹
Stay put and stay safe, Bozer.
可不能再让人捅你几刀了
We don't need anybody else putting any more holes in you, man.
打扰一下
Pardon?
没按计划来啊
Well, that didn't go as planned.
但声东击西成功了 所以就这样吧
But we got their attention, now let's keep it.
杰克和凯姬引开他们注意了
Jack and Cage have them distracted.
小麦 该你了
Mac, you're up.
137步...
137...
好了 小麦 你现在就在牢房♥正下方
Okay, Mac. You're now right beneath the room.
确切的尺寸是多少来着
What are the exact dimensions again?
十乘十
Ten by ten.
小麦
But Mac,
你怎么利用这点在地板中♥央♥炸出个洞
how does that help you blow a hole in the middle of the floor?
我不是要在地板中♥央♥炸出个洞
I'm not blowing a hole in the middle of the floor.
我是要炸掉整块地板
I'm bringing the floor to me.
迪亚兹上尉 我是麦凯弗
Lieutenant Diaz. My name's MacGyver.
美国政♥府♥派我前来
I'm with the U.S. government.
-救你出去 -谢谢你
- And I'm here to save you. - Thank you.
-不用谢我 谢凯姬特工吧 -萨曼莎
- Don't thank me, thank Agent Cage. - Samantha?
她来了吗
She's here?
你想见要她 就赶紧走吧
If you want to see her, I suggest we get moving quick.
什么 我们要从这里逃走吗
What? This is our way out?
对 你只需相信我就好
Yeah. And you're just gonna have to trust me.
戴上
Take those.
好了 人♥质♥解救成功
Okay. Package is in hand.
收到 小麦
Yeah, copy that, Mac.
准备好...
Ready for...
小麦救出人♥质♥了 正在撤离
Mac has got the package, and he's heading for exfil.
我们要翘掉"派对"了 凯姬
We're about to bail on this party, Cage.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯 掩护我
Yeah. Cover me. u202d
放下武器
Drop them!
趴在地上
Get on the ground.
跪下
On your knees.
我才不会跪下
Man, I ain't getting on my knees.
你就是黑桃十吧
You're the Ten of Spades, huh?
我们其实见过
You know, we've actually met.
-是吗 -不算是正式见面
- Have we? - u202dYeah. Well, not-not formally.
剧集 | 新百战天龙 | 导航列表